Important for all new and beginners here - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

I dont think why most people find it difficult to understand this forum , its the most straght forward forum there is  out there so its been so easy to make some money out of it we have to work as we have to really be sure of it in the cases we follow in the given fomation

I did the same. My first hundred posts where so informative for me and i did all those with my own will power and did not use any outer source at all. now my hand and mind both are in sync and i know what i am writing and what i am answering. that's only possible with my passion to this forum ... 

i agree with you thank u so much for providing us valuable tips for new users and for old users some old users are here they have lack of these tips and doing work here make sure we all need follow the rules for doing work here

Wow this information is very great atleast most of the newbies who keep asking questions of how to earn will atleast learn from this post , and I think with this your post you have listed all we should do to enable us work here propely without having issues.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/23/2020 at 10:41 AM, Shamzy said:

thank you for sharing facts that is very true and amazingly useful for me as a amateur and additionally a number of different people in this cryptotalk forum. I in reality agree if the first is reading the rules. Because many of the novices don't examine the guidelines first and give up up getting instructions wrong and asking questions are no longer necessary

maybe the warning ⚠ or probably the rules guiding the forum should be highlighted on the registration page so as befor registering one should read it very carefully befor clicking on the signup button

Hello my friend, thank you for this post. You have put the main points of advice that everyone should know, which will help to put an overview of the work in the forum and beginners will benefit a lot. I am also interested in your advice about referral links because I found a lot of people sharing referral links in This junior section is wrong

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic is golden for me, I think it contains an explanation of all the problems that you may encounter in the forum, it deserves to be installed at the top of the forum, thank you.

I deliberate we beginners necessity your support. You be capable of discriminate me when the column will be deleted. Is it directly after magazine or does it assume time

I agree with 8 of your shares, a helpful and very detailed post. That's exactly the steps involved for beginners, I just have to advise you to work hard to create the most useful and serious post with the forum.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think all newbies should read this article.  It will be very good in their work and their work will improve.  Moreover it will be very helpful in their cryptotalk journey.  So thanks for sharing this important information with everyone.

I have successfully completed my 100 posts and looking for good reputation on my comments.I do not copy paste the comments on forum.

Its a utter in rank for the beginners they will be gifted to empathize about the forum time as this station and it will in addition aid to last their behavior to a great degree in the forum for the reason that here are several new users who greet advice points self-same untimely for the reason that they don't identify how to have on the activities. 

Hello my dear friend, welcome to this forum.The most underlined requirement is to follow the rules and regulations carefully.Dont try to act oversmart or over work. Just go like any other beginner.Do the first 100 and then do your day 30 by 30.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts it is helpful to a newbie like me, Reading and understanding the flatform rules serves as a guide to make a useful post and to avoid the prohibited in this forum.

Edited by dlorah
missing letter

This is a good information for the New member..i like your help brother..i am also agree with you with your all things that you have shared here...

Hello my dear friend,for any beginners the only thing you need to focus on is to ensure that you follow the forum's rules and regulations. Make your mind to setup that first 100 comments and rest is easy.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Are you sure that's the signature campaign was ending on that day? But the signature page still opened in the yobit and there has no any announcement that's the campaign has finished yet

Its a great information for the beginners they will be able to understand about the forum while seeing this post.I really agree if the first is reading the rules. Because many of the beginners don't read the rules first and end up getting directions wrong and asking questions are not important.

Hi guys...some advice for new members on this forum if you want earned money i think first you maintain some rules on this site. don't copy other post because if you copy other post you will be banned..

Thank you for sharing the information with all the users. This information will help the new comers mostly and they will get motivated by it also. I am a newcomer and I also suggest to stick to the rules. 

Thank you. 

That I called a proper way of introducing new members to the forum. it is best to let new members know the rules and regulations so they won't get banned. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello my dear friend,just remember to follow the rules and you will be safely earning money within a week .Just don't try to act smart and just keep on posting till you achieve a 100 posts and later collect your earnings for each further comment.

This is a great information for beginners. This will help the beginners to understand about this forum and this will help you to make money also. Money is power until it comes to our hand

On 1/25/2020 at 9:54 PM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

considering this i accept on this one since its really important to follow the rules and regulations as a community member i just hope people these days can stop doing copy and paste so they wont be angry at their own idiotness.

Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing these information! For beginners like me,it is really useful.We are all grateful .As u said reading the rules is the most important thing!!