Important for all new and beginners here - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

On 2/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, Riotu said:

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters

Valuable information!

Remember that the first 100 posts are a beginning phase of learning is an adaptation period, you can be a foreigner with a lot of experience but each forum has its rules, so it is an adaptation period.

Usually as I always say do not run in that phase walk to the goal of the 100 post.

Quote: @alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for this informative info. As a beginner here it might able for me to know first  what are those things i need to know about this org. And i have a hint already what are also the process. 

Wow great job friend it was nice reflection of rules and guidelines that should be in mind before using this forum it will definetly help newbies a lot and thanks a lot for sharing this. 

This information is very good and useful for me especially for beginners, so that beginners can read and understand the rules in the crypto world.  And must complete the first 100 free comments to get 30 paid comments per day, will be paid via Satoshi 30,000 per day.

• +1 1

For all the biggeners you have create an account in yobit with same email id that you have used in cryptotalk. First you have give free 100 comments to tjis plateform after that you can earn maximum 30000 satoshi per day. 

Good that is need of beginer to know how to work here   . Here every member can post and earn money . Beginer only complete 100 post and make threre account earn more and more money from this.

Newbies need to follow the rules to the forum cause the moderators with be having a extra load on their hands and will not waste time to issue warning points and banned any users.

You have complete guide about cryptotalk forum, newbie should read this before start making post/ reply. Rules make forum clean and alive and use all tools with the right function is really helpful. This forum should have more post like this and end spam post, if this doing just report to admin.

As beginner you should try to read and now you doing something that admin allowed, the point is don't break the rules. Leave your old forum now because you know your time and energy will valuable in this forum. Payment program and bounty section is program you need, make time to try it.

Thank you for sharing these teachings which are very good and amazingly helpful for me as a beginner and for many more in this cryptotalic forum. If the first one is reading the rules, I really agree. Because many beginners do not read the rules first and it is important not to get the directions wrong and ask questions.

This is really helpful and for all beginners for know about forum and his rules and regulations,do your post useful and comment on exact topic,

Following every tips you have given no one will have problems of either getting banned or warning points or any other consequence. 

Thanks allot for sharing this vital information with us in this great forum. We really appreciate your efforts because I have earned allot of bitcoin from this forum

Thanks friend for latting us know about this important information this will help all the new members to increase their knowledge as well as this is the best information to grow our account and be safe.

Thank you very much, for all these guidelines, all these guidelines will help me a lot, it will help me in further posting or comments.

In my opinion the most important think will be for beginner is 2 over the rules of this forum and there is only one important rule which is you have to give only authentic important it and useful comments and try not to copy paste someone else's comment and if you don't obey this rules then you will get banned by our honorable admins and moderators.

thanks for your words actually i have read it all you conclude every important part in this forum for me i try to abide with all of them 
for the beginner it is very important to know all of these informations before start to void banning and spamming 

You are put all the important points that should be helpful for the members then also I want to mention some points that may be helpful for them first as a beginner go for guidelines Excel from there you can learn how to operate this side and coming to your. You should first computer and comments then 30 comments on the daily basis to get your payment.

thank you.your information is so good.we are very helpful to read your post.i hope all of us will be understand your post easily.thank you dear for your valuable post.

Hello new users here,

First you read the guidelines then you will go for comments on this forum.

Hi dears , this is for newbie. Newbie should read the guidelines and follow the rules .they should learn from seniors.their post or comment should be usefull to others All the best 

On 2/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, Tareq143 said:

hello my dear brother

Thank you so much for taking us with such a beautiful topic and it will be very helpful to you.There is more need for those who are new here.. 

Hello also my dear friend ....

I am very happy to have been in this good topic which has helped me a lot to be better and even here has helped a lot to my needs so far so I feel happy to be in this forum.

Thank you brother you shared a good information in this post for beginner, is really important the new members to read this because the only way to work here with any problem can make their account banned. So be careful for what you post.

Good work thanks for providing the information to newbie on this site i thing it is vary helpful to newbie start there work and earn with out any problem.

This topic is now closed to further replies.