The best time to trade - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

When all prices are high, you can trade because if you trade then you can make a lot of profit. And if you suffer losses when doing business, do not leave the hall frustrated. Because trade cannot always be expected to profit.

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

When many crypto currencies market is going to down and starts to rise up this time is best for investing on crypto currencies for getting high profits . For getting the higher you need to keep patience for the prices going to higher possible stage .

Yeah,it is the best time to trade.Just like last few days back when BTC was low in price and we can buy alt coins in low price.So now we can sell them at high price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

You have asked a good topic.actually you should sell your coins in such period of time whel the price of the bit coin is really very well.if you see that the price is not so good then you can systemetically buy the coins from others in low price & when the price will get high you can use them and earn a good amount of money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and this is one of its advantages. Many traders make profits from these rapid fluctuations, but the smart trader is the one who makes the right decision quickly and perhaps faster than the market change.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Everyone who want to trade he needs to choose the right time, because the price is the important thing in trading and we need to choose the right price for us, we can earn a lot with a few experience, this field is not requiring a lot of knowledge to be able to enter it

• +1 2

40 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

The best time to trade is when market is crash because we can buy cheap bitcoin and other altcoins. And all we need to do is be patience and wait for price increase then sell. 

Mainly there are two best time for  trade. one is when the market is low and that time we can buy any kind of coin and when the market is high then it is time to sell.

• +1 2

In my strategy the best time to trade is when the price of cryptocurrency get increasing and that's the perfect time to buy, I will sell it once I earn profit, well it is just small like 1% to 5% just day trading.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best time to trade is when you see a potential of an increase. It's not as easy as it sound though. Because it's not always go as what you wanted. When you think the prices is very low, but turns out the price could fall even lower.

• +1 2

Thank you my friend for this valuable information and I also note that the best times to trade are evening times after midnight the market is with excellent movement and the movement of all digital currencies is fluctuating

• +1 2

It is true what you mentioned and I agree with you, and the person must be smart in order to take advantage of the opportunities when the price falls and he buys and then sells at the right moment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Having to trade on bear seasons and still tend to make gains there, will make your wallet asset worth to be relatively high in bull seasons

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I will do as you say sir. I will take advantage of fluctuations is more important and more of profit that good suggestion to every crypto participant. 

• +1 2

The best time to trade is when the value of your stored coins has fluctuate , its good tome to sell. When the value is going down you better off buying coins to keep for sometime.

• +1 2

When we want to trade we must pay attention to the demand and supply in the market, we must understand the market graphs that sometimes go up and down. When riding it is the right time to sell our coins and when prices are low it helps us buy the coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best time to trade is the time that suit you, crypto trading can be very stressful if you don't come up with a flexible trading plan and go by it, the market will always be going but you need to rest and life a little.

• +1 2

On 1/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Very well said,fluctuations is Just the right time where you need to buy or sell,dont panic when market are crashing but take that chance to buy more and earn more profits. In every decrease there will be increase and vice versa.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 2

On 1/30/2020 at 7:21 AM, Vanessa said:

The best time to trade is when the value of your stored coins has fluctuate , its good tome to sell. When the value is going down you better off buying coins to keep for sometime.

As a best trader must have the plans that's on which price you will buy the cryptocurrencies and in which price you will sell your cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

In my opinion,the best time to trade is to keep a track of the prices of the coins getting low and then start trading. So when the prices rise up you can get a profit.

• +2 2

You're right taking advantage of price fluctuations is a help tho. If it fluctuates lower then that's the best time since the market is down for a while. You can trade your prefer currencies.

• +1 2

There is no timing on trading.it is about the movement of price because of it's volatility.the strategy I can share is wait for its price to get lower and buy.then sell when it's price rise.aside from it choose a platform that has a lower fee as possible so that you can earn more profit when you're trading.

• +1 2

Yes you are right, we don't have to monitor coin movements every day. I only used technical analysis and fundamental analysis several times. If the market is in good condition I will go in and take some charts and help me choose trading. Of course I will not force my finances.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

I understood the concept of "spreads" very recently. Thank you for this explanation because it is an important factor for traders and especially novice traders.

• +1 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-