The best time to trade - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

yes my brother I think this time is the best for trading ! this year is best year for the cryptocurrency ! so we have a great chance to increase our capital !

I  am not know about others that which time is good to trade but the trade need hard work and we can do hard work to earn more crypto currency I use this platform in free time and take knowledge from this platform.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities

Actually everybody knows that to earn when the market is in best condition otherwise you just face the lost.

Trading in cryptocurrencies differs with forex in that markets are open also on the weekends. During Saturday and Sunday, we may see high volatility, but shocking moves depend more on surprises. In general, there is a higher chance of surprises when Asia is awake. I hope you get it.

In my opinion no one can give you the best time trade . You have first You must study the market and know if the coin will go up or down. You have to do a good strategy to trade not the time.

I aquired some knowledge about trading.  I wanted to trade to makes more money. I heard about it.  But  i do not know it before. But after aquiring some knowledge i will start trading.

For me I think the best time to trade in the Cryptocurrency community is when the market of many coin is fluctuating and by that time, you can have the chance of making good earning of profit

Actually it is like that, the trade operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It is 24/7/365 indeed as you say volatility is a good time to make trader, but in my experience the best moment is the one that leaves you profit.

Volatility speculators really like, it is a time of great profits, but there are also losers, be careful.

The best  trade is just do it to profit.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Nice informative post friend ofcourse there are always fluctuations in the rates of crypto currencies. I suggest all the users to maintain patience before trading and abstract maximum out of your trade. Thanks a lot for this information. 

The best time to trade is take advantage those flactuation because we will earn more profits on that and we can also become rich on that especially when we are good in that kind of startegy. 

• +2 1

i believe that trading can be done at any time since profesional traders know how to take advantage of difficult times by buying coins that will give them good returns later.

In my opinion tradeing should be done when the market is high i that way you can earn profit on it but all time this is not the case you also need some sort of strategy to trade in safe way and on the right time.

If you asking for time for trading so i can say you midnight is good time for trading because in this time market is in rest so vary with small time interval so you can buy and sell with you strategy.

Trading is very risky to do. You should have patience when doing it because the key in trading is patience. You should buy some coin at the lowest price of it and then wait until the price of it increased. That's the best strategy in trading and don't forget to bring your patience.

The best time to trade is when the market is that high so you will Get higher returns investing at good time Give higher return so try to invest at the time when market is at its heights 

thanks

Hello my dear friends i think the best time to trade is when the price is very very high to make money from that. Take care.

Yeah you are right.Choose a best and a suitable time for you for trading.I have heard that every trader has his own time in which he makes a good profit.

My big mistake is choosing time for ask and bid it is not understand for me i try hard to understand principles of trading but i failed and fall in trade and lost my money because of that

😂😂😂😂

Honestly, I've seen most traders trade at 9:00 a.m. Until 6:00 p.m. But you can trade all the time if you're an expert. That's also what I've seen in a lot of traders. But they already know what they're doing.

I think the best time to trade is when prices are low.  Because at that time you can buy a lot of crypto with a small fee. Then when the price goes up, you can sell at a higher price. That's why I think this is the best time.

Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so there is any specific time to trade you just have to keep eye on the market when it goes up and down that is the only option you can do to get any profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency is a 24x7 working market so there prices fluctuates every second. If you do a little research you will find tat there are optimal time for crypto trading. According to expert 9am to 5pm prices of bitcoins are high. You can search on google if you want to.

Trading is fit when the price of the bitcoin will go down and then, you can have buy coins then sell it when it will be get higher so that you can have profit.