Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims

Yes, we can donate bitcoin to the victims of Tale Volcano
But this is if they can use Bitcoin there otherwise it would be useless

Life is great and enjoy it

It is so great how cryptocurrency can some country help to save some lives, that's why more countries need to legalize cryptocurrency and describe it in their's law.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Here in the Philippines we just suffered a tremendous tragedy brought about by the Taal Volcano Explosion. The ash fall have affected many municipalities and more or less 800k people were evacuated. Many donations come rushing in as vehicles are falling in line to deliver the relief goods.

The Filipino crypto community also have felt the need to share some donations and so some crypto enthusiasts takes a lead to collect any amount of bitcoins from the PH crypto community which were converted to fiat currency and was used to purchase groceries for the victims of the calamity.

Bitcoin is now being used for different purposes. As you have seen many big industries have come forward to help their country fight the coronavirus pandemic by donating lots of money. 

On 24.01.2020 at 16:47, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, that's nice dude I'm from the Philippines also and want to donate using crypto if you can send or link or ways to donate kindly provide me the information because I also want to donate with the use of coins I have.

This alternative donation method to Fiat will attract more fundraising. And I am glad that many people transfer cryptocurrency to the injured party. Without cryptocurrency, donations would be much smaller.

That's great to hear that bitcoin was able to play a very important role in helping the victims who where affected by the volcano and it demonstrates the power of blockchain technology.

I think that it is good that there are many more companies that are now starting to take donations in terms of cryptocurrency and i think that this is very good in the sense that it is able to reach a broader audience for the donations as there are more and more people that are getting invested in crypto on a daily basis and there are many people profiting from crypto who are willing to donate some of their profits to these efforts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am sorry for what happened in the Philippines, I hope you will overcome this terrible accident and all citizens will return to their homes. It is a good idea to open donations using bitcoin because anyone who wants to send donations can do so within minutes and without the need of a broker.

It is a strong initiative and indicates the love of the sisters among them. This alone indicates the importance of these actions that we do. We must have such a spirit and work inspiring. From what I said, I tell you I give them salutations from what they have done

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It's really good news from Crypto that Bitcoin Tal used to donate to the victims of the volcano, it would help a lot of helpless people and they would get donations. I don't think any other site like Crypto would donate like this.

I really appreciated those kind heart peoples to donate through crypto currency, its really sad think happens in Philippines by taal volcano explosion, and so many peoples suffered and they need help so people donate crypto to help them.

Yeah, a very gesture to the victims of the unfortunate incident. Contributing to the charity by using the bitcoin is developing the bitcoin and also giving back to the society. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I'm sorry for your sake, it is good to use bitcoin for charitable donations, some people say that bitcoin is only used in illegal or sinister ways, now it is used for charitable donations so will they say that it is not legal as well !.

I regret what happened in the Philippines, and this is a great step by cryptocurrency users in the Philippines to participate in some donations and buy some food for those affected by the volcano, and this is evidence of the strength of cryptocurrencies during crises

Cryptocurrency has made everything easier. We can donate funds in the cryptocurrency for those people who are highly affected from the natural disasters like volcano, tsunami, flooding, earthquakes and so many things. 

On 2/1/2020 at 9:39 AM, Jesoy said:

I also saw that in the news and I am thankful that many people helped. Also thanks to the flexibility of Bitcoin. It can be converted easily and yes, it can help too just like other cryptocurrencies.

Well, even though that country didn't have any concerns about from adoption of cryptocurrency, they are just allowing to used it because this is used in a right way, this is a good strategy for them, happy posting.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Lover840 said:

Bitcoin is now being used for different purposes. As you have seen many big industries have come forward to help their country fight the coronavirus pandemic by donating lots of money. 

I think that this is a great news because the people in the Philippines are in need of help and it is nice that bitcoin is donating and sending money to other countries that needs help. I hope that they will not stop functioning because they are helping so many people. 

This was a good step taking by those groups, this will make them have a good  recognition in the country and people will love to have interest in cryptocurrency, so that they will benefit from it too

Bitcoin is too also as a commodity worthy value which can also be used on crowd sourcing environment as Bitcoin can be used on making donations just as electronic cash like those of payonner etc. As the hype on Crypto would on what scale can it advance in the tuition of money and finance

Yes, it is a good thing to provide aid through cryptocurrencies, because it is easy to transfer and quickly reaches people affected by crises.

• Useful or interesting 1

Such as things are really helpful and it is great to see it be made by such the groups. There are still some people, who have a huge heart. l hope this crisis will overcome with so less damage. 

This is great that bitcoin is being used for donations to taal vocalno victims , and I think it's a nice idea because a very large amount of bitcoin can be transferred quickly and this makes it more good for people to use bitcoin do such donations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Encryption contributes to many positive steps that help humankind. Helping victims in the Philippines, helping Italy in the Corona virus crisis and saving Zimbabwe from economic collapse. All these things make me trust that one day Bitcoin will be accepted by all governments because they will ensure that they are positive in societies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This initiative is very impressive from crypto users inside the Philippines and what they have done is a very wonderful work and evidence of the importance of cryptocurrencies and what they hide for the future

That's a good idea, Bitcoin can used in many ways especially in helping other people and I hope many people will do the same to donate in other people that are in need.