Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Bitcoin used to donate to Taal Volcano Victims

Most of people are like to be using bitcoin as the payment way of donating because they can do international payments fast without any restrictions. 

• +2 1

I think it was a very good idea to use btc as help. They did a great job. And honestly I feel like it doesn’t matter what way you chose to help with, the main point is help any way you can. 

I am sad about this tragedy, but it is good to make donations using cryptocurrencies because this earns currencies a good reputation and increases people's confidence in them.

I heard some news also saying that the United Nations provides aid through Ethereum to countries suffering from civil wars

On 1/6/2021 at 8:36 PM, guatazoo said:

Most of people are like to be using bitcoin as the payment way of donating because they can do international payments fast without any restrictions. 

I think the first sector to apply bitcoin payment for donations was World Health Organization (WHO), I think they were accepting the bitcoin payment for the reason that bitcoin grows its price.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In fact, I do not have any idea about this topic and no one came up with this idea before, but if the matter is serious and we want to help people, I have no objection to me and I offer everything I can to help everyone.

@Mandoy01 @Msh9 @davy22 @Farhana09 @joemcgwa

Yes this happens a lot this is one of the most secure way one can transfer money from one place to the other and there is always something happening right there, because if you are able to really define the right solution to the problems we face today we need to kno whow great this things are we are always good in indentifying that ke y effect to it that is what this is and we are able to be defined as key in use of even donnation this is one of the best one can use today

• +2 1

The Philippines crypto community find a best way to help people and bring crypto in peoples life by making arrangements for donation in crypto now people don't have to wait in lines and their donation cannot  be stolen. They easily have their donation in their wallet and change it into fiat currency in local. Their are 800k people who are effected their needs will be full fill by crypto and they will start working on crypto after this recovering. The Crypto saves life this time and must be appreciated fir this. 

• +1 2

On 1/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Here in the Philippines we just suffered a tremendous tragedy brought about by the Taal Volcano Explosion. The ash fall have affected many municipalities and more or less 800k people were evacuated. Many donations come rushing in as vehicles are falling in line to deliver the relief goods.

The Filipino crypto community also have felt the need to share some donations and so some crypto enthusiasts takes a lead to collect any amount of bitcoins from the PH crypto community which were converted to fiat currency and was used to purchase groceries for the victims of the calamity.

That is a very good sacrificial work done by cryptocurrency community, and that is the major reason why I will love to make more investment on bitcoin, it is very good work keep it up

Donations are what Bitcoin can be used, it is best to have an organization accepting Bitcoin for donations and allocate the funds, because the experts in this are better organized and there won't be waste of goods or food. But it is a good effort made in this case and it deserves our congratulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course dear colleague this is a very good initiative to help the victims of any catastrophe since in this way it would be much easier for the affected people since it would leave them the cryptocurrencies directly to help them since intermediaries would not attend
A big greeting to the whole community

This is good and very happy that we use cryptocurrencies to help others, and this also helps to revive the economy in the country and indicates that the cryptocurrencies have become strong and reliable, so we must speed up the completion of our business and save as much as possible of encrypted currencies for the future.

I feel very sorry when hearing this great tragedy that occurred when the volcano erupted, and everyone should contribute to helping those affected by this explosion and I believe that blockchain technology has greatly contributed to making all investors in the world able to pay quickly and provide direct assistance to those affected.
  • +3 1

I don't recall this calamity but probably because I was very busy last January. Any such problem is met with people trying to do their best to help others and it is a wonderous effort made by the people in this country to help other humans, even by selling their crypto to buy food and goods for those affected.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good to conduct humanitarian operations to support people in the face of crises, and this also will support cryptocurrencies, increase their popularity and lift some sanctions against them, which will improve the international community’s view of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 22‏/1‏/2020 at 14:42, Mandoy01 said:

Here in the Philippines we just suffered a tremendous tragedy brought about by the Taal Volcano Explosion. The ash fall have affected many municipalities and more or less 800k people were evacuated. Many donations come rushing in as vehicles are falling in line to deliver the relief goods.

The Filipino crypto community also have felt the need to share some donations and so some crypto enthusiasts takes a lead to collect any amount of bitcoins from the PH crypto community which were converted to fiat currency and was used to purchase groceries for the victims of the calamity.

It is a really good idea, but it should be noted that the accounts that are actually collecting will provide the money to the victims

It is always great to see people rising to these challenges of natural disasters and helping others. The members of crypto communities wherever they are they have always shown their help with passion and given a lot for people to reduce the suffering from unforseen disasters.

My friend, this is really a very great matter. Here, the human chord was struck and at the same time the huge boost to the cryptocurrencies. When pumping money in Bitcoin to compensate those affected by the volcano, this hard work is the same as support for cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. thank you very much

• +2 1

There is always good and bad in everything, we can invest in cryptocurrencies to do good and help others, or even to develop ourselves and make some things easier for others, but it remains a double-edged sword, so you must beware of the bad uses of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

that is amazing that the people are helping others and they are also doing it on the whole world level with the help of cryptocurrency like that no complications will be made on the sending of the help.

This is good idea .we can donate our bitcoins for good works. There are lots of organization which are working for the welfare of humans. They help the poor and needy people. We can donate bitcoins to  these organization.

It is so good to se crypto in such a humane way, and there are many people that will donate at least what they earn for a day or so for miserable people in crisis. I personally prefer to help the people face to face because I know so many poor people in my community and they are in bitter need of any help, so I do not need to use crypto, but I bet it is very efficient way to raise donations.

That's nice to hear. People around the can help and donate through bitcoin. There are people who may intend to help in such crisis but they have no means because of the restrictions to fiat across borders bit bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are easy alternative to donate from everywhere around the world. 

the idea to help the needy and poor people using the cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is the good idea I think people can do it one by one or from the any part of the world

On 1/12/2021 at 10:43 AM, Tony Staller said:

I am reading this Post in 2021 but I still remember when time when the crypto members showed up their great concern and efforts for the helpless people of Philippines and that was a good initiative for the kind of humanity. Still appreciate it.

So in short crypto is very perfect for donations because it simplifies international donation to the people in need, thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. This is the more reason for the governments to stop banning crypto.

This is a fantastic project, and we should still encourage people to donate using Bitcoin because the money can be monitored and it is straightforward and transparent. Aside from a blockchain, there is no safer method to use in the case of donations.