Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

On 22.01.2020 at 12:42, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

I very often observed that after the news was released, the price of cryptocurrency was already too high, and the next day it was falling, so I prefer to buy a few days after the news, at a low price

• +1 1

The news is very important, but it is not enough to rely on it before the investment decision. The news often does not have the desired effect

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

News is a important source of gathering information but it doesn't mean that they can predict if you are going to have a big earning this month or not.

The effect of news on the crypto value is not immediate or direct. We read news to predict what may happen in the world or what decisions will be made by big financial institutions. For example, if you read a news about the oil price going up or down, there is a high chance that it also affects crypto value in some ways. So, you will prepare yourself to react to the market if prices suddenly change. News can spoil our trades if we don't pay attention to them. Trading is not just a process of price prediction, it involves discovering market trends too. I don't believe anything I read in the news but I'm very careful about their impacts.

• +1 1

I always follow the forecasts and price charts. The period for the crypto currencies has already passed. All we can do is wait until the price rises and its stability because I expect some currencies to disappear and the stronger currencies remain. The investment is currently OK, but it is better to wait a little.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I analyze and trade by news, the news is small and has an impact on money and markets, so it is not advisable to ignore the news, especially global news. In general, analyze based on many aspects. Do not overlook anything.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

*snip*

Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

Not news exactly new but rumors coming from inside the dev team, or speculations on partnerships that you can see between the lines. I find when i invest in with the news i am already too late to invest because the price pumps too fast. I am all for price prediction too when it's short term.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

News plays an important role in trading cryptocurrencies, especially those related to financial assets and economic news around the world, regardless of the quality of the technical analysis you use.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I'll be totally honest with you brother. So far i have not make any investment in the crypto currency. Because its real risky and i dont want to take any risks for now. Only invest when you are willing to take risk with your capital. 

9 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

I'll be totally honest with you brother. So far i have not make any investment in the crypto currency. Because its real risky and i dont want to take any risks for now. Only invest when you are willing to take risk with your capital. 

Any kind of investment requires risks and this rule applies to stock and Forex market too. However, the level of risk in investments is not the same. If you are really sensitive about investing, you should only try the ones with lowest risks. If you are looking for a low risk method of crypto investing, I suggest you to buy bitcoin at values below $6000 and keep holding it in a cold wallet until you can sell it at $10K or higher. This investment is 90% safe and the amount of profit you will make is quite acceptable. Don't trade with your capital unless you learn how to invest successfully.

• +1 1

For me I don't think Investing on crypto is risky , unless you don't actually know the strategic or which coins to invest in and when to invest actually, if actually you know all this things then there are less risk in investing in crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

Well I have never invested in cryptocurrencies according to the news. I always do some research before investing in any coin. And that helps me a lot. 

Same here. 

We must do some research first before we proceed because sometimes not all news are legit or real. 

Doing research is a safe thing so we can avoid lost and for us to avoid future problems. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency investment is very risky and there is always the possibility that you could lose your entire investment in a matter of days if you do not know what you are doing. But due to the level of risk and high volatility there is also the chance that you can make good profits. This is why it is important in crypto to only invest an amount that you are comfortable to lose.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend .. the truth is that I have not invested anything from my profit from the bitcoin currency until this moment .. But I believe that investing according to on the correct news is a good thing and so are the price expectations.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

From my opinion of you want to make an investment you should research by personally because usually the news published about crypto is not always true so it is better to research before you invest      

• +1 1

I have not started investing yet depending on the bitcoin price news, there is a lot of news saying that the price of bitcoin will rise soon, although I think it will go a little longer, though I will not stop working.

I think investing in cryptocurrency based on what you read in the news is very risky. Investing about crypto will never be reported. It does not support all countries and many do not know that there is a site about crypto. In that case, it is better to invest in research from your own experience.

Yes, I think it is dangerous to follow these news because some of them are incorrect and we know that the investment is fraught with risks so we must monitor the movement of the market well and rely on ourselves to choose the appropriate sites and currencies for the investment

Yes definitely there is high risk of losing money on such predictions.I will suggest that make a little profit without any risk. It is best for every trader. 

38 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes definitely there is high risk of losing money on such predictions.I will suggest that make a little profit without any risk. It is best for every trader. 

The risk is on ignoring the news and do what your mind tells you, the news are very important to follow up.

Do your own personal research to collect enough information before investing, don't just read the news and invest. News are based on what that had happened not what can happen

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

I am fully agree with you we should not go for investment by only hearing about any prediction from someone we should have faith on ourselves that will be much better and effective because not every time people will give you tips to invest your money drive from yourself to get the things so that when you are are going for investment without any tips you will get more ideas and opportunities to make yourself more strong and good enough how to handle situations even it is good or bad you will get experience that will be very effective when you are going for next trading.

The thing i recommend is to watch news and don't Invest just keep watching news and market for some times and later when we see  the they are providing good signals with good match rate then we should do our study along with the news and go with them for better results.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I haven't ever tried that, but when there is an article about a coin, it will drastically increase the demand and I'm sure the price will go higher as more people will come to buy. How easily does it work for you?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It is not advisable to invest in cryptocurrency just because you heard a positive or negative news, this won't help at all, you might be trading the wring aspect of the news