There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

Yes there is no Satoshi Nakamoto it is just an alias use by the inventor or inventors of bitcoin, the individual or individuals that invented bitcoin wanted their identity to stay private so Satoshi Nakamoto was created to represent them.

No there is no but always there is a mater of plan hiding to avoid any risk . 

really i want to know who is h or the group who did that awesome work...

On 1/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

Well, I also think that already. But we can't say it because of course, we didn't know who is/are he or them. The only thing we know is that their creation, bitcoin, makes the cryptocurrency popular in the whole world. Also, their creation helps people to easily earn money and live their life in the fullest.

• +1 1

Obviously someone had to start it, I don't think it really matters what the persons real name was. Just that they conceived it and its thriving currently.

It is estimated that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 1 million bitcoins (or more), which adds $2.6 billion to its current net worth at the time this paper was published.

It is possible that there is no satoshi nakamoto and this is the pen name of any other person or group of person who worked for developing blockchain technology or may be it is a person who do not want to come in lime light due to any kind of fear or some other problem.

If there is no satoshi nakamoto, why we have bitcoin today? Many people thinking about this but can you see, there are no people can know who is satoshi nakamoto is, and they are making some story for him.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:49 PM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

I think the creator of bitcoin is not revealing himself because it is not getting regulations in countries. Just public is supporting but not any government declared to support in front of public. Thats why may he does not want to come front, may governments take any action against him because he has given birth to crypto.

Maybe this Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who help us to establish the decentralization but unfortunately it's personality and accurate information is still not available and we don't know if this person/group of people still exist in this time. So all in all Nakamoto is still unknown.

It is looks like that some one have assumpted that there is a person whom have generated bitcoin and he spread the news about. In my opinion i also thinks that there could be a group of peoples whom have been working behind the wall and they are afraid of getting arrested to generate a illegal currency. But Bitcoin is not declared illegal, instead any country does not said it as a legal tendar. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There could be an institution behind him. Some are speculating that it might be the NSA, because it was them that they created the SHA-256 protocol, which Bitcoin is using for it's main cryptographic algorithms. Still I highly doubt that, as after reading most of Satoshi forum comments I have no reason to think he wasn't one person, plus I've noticed quite a few elements in his writing that give a few pointers to his identity. Although not too much to be concrete evidence. Still Satoshi was one person as far as I'm concerned. A very intelligent person that managed to combine existing elements and create what is probably the most modern form of money.

Whether he is a man, a ghost or a stone or even a group, it is still satoshi nakamoto, saying there is not satoshi nakamoto, you mean bitcoin was not created, that it just happened.

We don't even if "Satoshi Nakamoto" is a real name or it's just an alias of a group of people uses to cover their real identity. What if there is no real Nakamoto? It's  possible, because we don't have that much information about that one. All's have their own opinion about Satoshi Nakamoto

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is an alias used by the person or the group of persons who created bitcoin. Now the real identity of satoshi nakamoto is unknown to most of the world and the reason behind this anonymity might be to insure his personal safety.

468x60-3.png

It could very well be. Why just agencies, it could also be some alien race, trying to upgrade the human technology so that when they do take over, they won't have to start over everything. I have thought about this, and it makes a lot of sense, because why would someone create something as fascinating as bitcoin and vanish.

Well I think satoshi Nakamoto should come out and hold a press conference,  by the way did the whole issue of currency and block chain technology usage come with him, please lets answer ourself this question, what will or could satoshi be planning next, lets wait and see

Yes maybe it can be some people work togather .. and maybe he is a person want to increasr or creat somthing new in this world .. no body can know

Welcome with me
Each one gives a concept to Satoshi Nakamoto
There are those who say that they are a group of people, and there are those who say that he is only a person
What we care about is the bitcoin fruit, is it a good fruit or has a toxin inside it that we haven't discovered yet?

Really, I don't think Satoshi is one person, maybe a group of individuals or companies whoever I want to thank him for this great innovation.

I don't think Satoshi is someone who's probably a group of people with technical experience, and they're very professional

I think there are many knowledge about bitcoin is not really clear like satochi nakamoto anything know how is this and how doing the first  step of bitcoin.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roomi said:

I think that satoshi nakamoto was only a screen name, because he is hiding his true identity for the main reason of to aecure himself because he owns many bitcoin, it is unsafe for him to reveal hia identity.