There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

43 minutes ago, CryptoVicky said:

Yes! it can be possible that there isn't any person named with Satoshi Nakamoto. However, It can be a group of people or any company who don't want to reveal themselves in Public. As we all know how desperate governments are to block and stop bitcoin, So, using this kind of story of Bitcoin founder.

Thats right, i have the same views about satoshi nakamoto. That why he needs to be a mystery, there could be a group or team behind the blockchain technology and bitcoin.

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

No. Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous, which means that no one really knows the real identity of the one behind the bitcoins creation. we don't even know if Satoshi is a single person or group of people.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

2 hours ago, Roomi said:

There could be some agencies behind it?

It could be, but it is highly unlikely. There are attempts to uncover his identity and more in-depth information could be found here.

But still, I believe the creator of Bitcoin is only a single man, that opposes banks and doesn't believe in the current banking system, and had generated and synthesized an idea of a decentralized currency and applied his own cryptographic knowledge to secure it. It's also likely that the idea was a combination of some works too, that inspired Nakamoto to do such. It is also believed that while he may be Japanese, his sleep patterns point out somewhere in London. Also, he embedded a message on the Genesis Block (first block mined), quoting a headline in a The Times paper, telling:

The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks.

Here is a digital image of that article:

image.thumb.png.ae151d04e1eadd592ae969f81476ffa7.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Well, as I read in many blogs and even in Google, they are saying that this person is exist, but he disappeared, but your opinion is can be believed, I didn't see him in any official site or channel live, I can say this man is a mystery and zero news about him so far 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

I not think so this market made by agencies you think this is made by USA I don't agree with your view because this is fear market if agencies made then why no price till six years of btc. 

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Roomi said:

You are not first to think so. I personally don't even care. Either he is dead or want to stay hidden. He/she was a pseudonym for a reason and i want to respect that. Nothing good will come for decentralized nature of bitcoin if we find who he/she is.

• +2 1

Good morning mate,until now this Satochi Nakamoto is still a mystery and no one really knows who he is and no one has seen him yet.creppy hahahaha

We do not know the mystery behind all this. What is clear is that we know his name, Satosi Nakamoto, he was the one who created something useful for us, we are very fortunate and thankful of course.

• +3 1

I realize that there are many information about bitcoin isn't generally clear to all like satochi nakamoto anything realize how is this and how getting along the initial step of bitcoin.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Roomi said:

Lolx, I just dont think it before. But it can not be ignored as this could be a truth that there could be a peoples behind the mirror of blockchain technology who does not want them to show on front and they are running the system or have strated the system being a mystery. 

• +4 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes i agree with you and i listen that there are agencies or group of developers who fully work behind the mining. Yes i know that satoshi nakamoto just present idea on the paper

I also think so perhaps it does not exist and bitcoin and blockchain are created by certain individuals. And Satoshi's alias is for the sake of not revealing himself.

Yes , I think there are no any Satoshi Nakamoto . I think it may be some groups of peoples or any hidden organization . Satoshi Nakamoto name is very interesting for Bitcoin development . We don't know about real truth behind it.

• +1 1

As all have said that its is a mystery for everyone to know that satoshi nakamoto exists or it is a pseudo character buy the research scientists who were involved in creating and mining of bitcoin.

It could be a government that initiated the plan to come up with btc to break the power of the USD and other major currencies. Or it could be a start-up that just wanted to make a lot of money 😁

• -3 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

We all know what we have informed that there was a man named satoshi nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin. And we don't know nothing except it, also not one have revealed anything exact about him.

15 hours ago, Roomi said:

It would sound crazy for a government agency to create bitcoin. Why would they want to do it and give their territorial enemies an alternative to their paper money? They also have a history of making ciphers weak so they can backdoor into it, but Satoshi was always careful to use the strongest ciphers in bitcoin.

• +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

We really don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or it is a team name. It is still mystery, no one can prove it.. what is Satoshi Nakamoto or who is really Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

After I tried to find information, it turns out there is no clarity about the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, it could be the name of a person or even an organization, which is clearly a mystery. I am actually actually curious about the real identity of the makers of bitcoin

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Indeed, the more I read about the workings of Bitcoin I am very sure this is not made by one person maybe Sathosi Nakamoto is an abbreviation of the names of the people behind the plan and making of Bitcoin. However they are or Sathosi Nakamoto is genius and really greath 

Edited by Yanadia
-

The reason behind his mystery also could be that he avoid any misunderstanding and legal cases by the governments as mostly bitcoin is not legally liked. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Roomi said:

I'm sure there is really a satoshi nakamoto. But i just really don't know why he wants to keep his identity very privately. Maybe he just doesn't want to be revealed?

• +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes there is no Namakto  or any person and not hear about any site. Its name of market cap only. Some peopkle think that bitcoin is made by Namkato staoshi.

• +1 1