There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

Yes, it is really a misery as to how such a great inventor can remain unknown for this long, though I read from a different sources that Satoshi Nakatomo could actually be just a make up name of a group of individuals and not a specific person.so it very possible there is no one with that name.

Dear friend, the matter is that we do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, it could be a person, or a group of people, a company or a group of companies, his name was only announced in 2009 and he disappeared after that, I think that his disappearance is beneficial to him and to the cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I'm going to tell you that I am a new member on this forum and I have not too much knowledge about the cryptocurrency and cryptography  at this time but I am trying to get the knowledge by reading the comments and topics after the members so I have no argument on this topic

There is a lot of say about satoshi nakamoto but the question still remain the same because he have been anonymous for almost a decade now and nobody know the actual place he is but according to some publication he is still alive and will show himself to world again. 

I have read a lot of articles about the idea that the idea of cryptocurrencies is a team that launched this technology in the name of Satoshi, but for me I do not care for the maker of the cryptocurrency, what I care about is how to get it and keep it to make profits.

• +2 1

There is a lot of mystery on the part of these people or group of people that bears this name or better said pseudonym, I in my personal opinion can say that it is a group of people who created this cryptocurrency and move the strings of this cryptocurrency below the table, without anyone noticing that these people are controlling everything that happens to it, that is why they remain hidden with nothing to show to avoid total chaos.

I do not think it is important to know who is the person who designed these coins. What matters to us is what we can do with these currencies and whether they will serve our interest or not.

We really don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or it is a team name. It is still mystery, no one can prove it.. what is Satoshi Nakamoto or who is really Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +1 1

It is possible that there are agencies behind it but I don’t think this thing. We know that Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous at this moment. I see it is possible that it is a person or a group of people who created cryptocurrencies and decentralized them so that they are easy to deal with.

• +1 1

No one could know about Satoshi nakamoto if bitcoin has not been created it would have not been know to much people in the crypto currency platform and the creation of bitcoin by Satoshi nakamoto has really helped us in making or earning money in order to settle our daily transaction and activities 

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto is one man. I think this name belongs to a group of people, because it is difficult for one person to create such a complete economic system.

• +2 1

I think that it is not just one person, it could be a specific company or group supported by somebody, but I don’t know why they hide the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto in this way.

• +4 1

Whether he is a man, a ghost or a stone or even a group, it is still satoshi nakamoto, saying there is not satoshi nakamoto, you mean bitcoin was not created, that it just happened