There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

There could be no Satoshi Nakamoto

3 minutes ago, ChromeFox said:

Someone already said that Satoshi was an organization but no one can prove it till now. the big evidence is, Satoshi is a single person only base on His past chat and email history

If satoshi nakamoto wa an organization, why this organization have not been identified till now, even though it is a secret organization, don't you find this strange?

On 1/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

This is what I am thinking also, what in my mind upon looking the mystery behind the creation of Bitcoin. What I am sure is that it was being created by more than 1 person especially that it is very complex for a single person to create. So an organization or company is behind the creation of Bitcoin as the chances for 1 person to launch Bitcoin is very less like 10% out of 100%. 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roomi said:

Hey Mates! Have you ever think that there could be no any satoshi nakamoto? There could be some agencies behind it? Just think about that if there is really a person named satoshi nakamoto than whats the cause behind he became mystery.

yeah,that's what i think. maybe its like a fictional characters, because if there is real satoshi nakamoto why he didn't show and be proud of his creation.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:19 AM, Roomi said:

Then who made bitcoin? Use your mind. Does bitcoin shape itself? No matter who the creator is, but surely the person who created it. And it has been proven that the only person involved and having access to bitcoin Github is a person named Satoshi.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Well It's Satoshi's choice to keep his identity in private and we can't do anything but to respect it. He launched the most profitable coin of all time so digging too much about his personal life I think is too much. Let's just stop searching for the real Satoshi because there will be people who will just claim that they're Satoshi. Let him reveal the true him in time.

I think yes exist Satoshi Nakamoto, now about the mystery of this man why is still hidden, is possible is afraid about his life, but he is the creator of this Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is considered illegal so if there is anybody can make a press conference to pronounce he is who created an illegal thing, what you think will be happy with he?...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don’t know about this that the bitcoin creator is a Satoshi Nakamoto i think it is a wrong concept 

I think that is unlikely. Satoshi Nakamoto really did create Bitcoin and died or had an accident, so I think he wrote in his will that his true identity or something like that be announced.

High chances are there is the identity of the Bitcoin creator being a camoflauge is real, as looking band wondering if such, I think can't or maybe be of only one person initiative or creator, because some have said, it's might be a cooperation of many successive

36 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

Yes may be there are no any person like Satoshi nakamoto mote but for sure bitcoin is not come for haven so there someone who had hidden his identity

Exist real accounts of Satoshi Nakamoto on the bitcointalk and P2PFoundation, so Satoshi is a very real person.The community is convinced that Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym.

It is noteworthy that after the publication of the article that
  the creator of bitcoin is Dorian Nakamoto, Satoshi Nakamoto's profile on the P2PFoundation website came to life to write just one message:

"I'm not Dorian Nakamoto."

AAA.png

Edited by T-Rex

That is why the definition of bitcoin says Satoshi to be a person or group of people, so either way that's satoshi nakamoto.

1 hour ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Maybe it is not a single person and it may be a group of individuals or a team of developers or even maybe a certain government team so all possibilities are presented and there is no effect or evidence for it except the white paper.

Nobody knows but it is 80% certain that he may not be a single person. And I like it that he remained anonymous. 

This would be a very scary thing, so who invented this cryptocurrency who are the people behind all these electronic dealings is really very scary if there is no Satoshi Nakamoto.

I could be possible that the name is based on some sort of company rather than a person, or perhaps just even a group of individuals if not a company. It is very hard to find out the actual truth behind it all, but the invention and the creation of the crypto network in my opinion was a major step forward in terms of finances and no matter who created it, i am interested in seeing how it proceeds going forward.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is very possible that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is given to several people or a specific company that created the Bitcoin currency and I am sure that the reason for concealing these people or companies their identity is due to the governments ’banning the use of cryptocurrencies, whose value they do not know yet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All possibilities exist for who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Is he one person or group of people or a team name that cannot be known because the matter remains unknown

Life is great and enjoy it

Maybe happens bro because when bitcoin comes in crypto market, then also anyone not claim to create this coin, and not only one single person do this invention, bitcoin behind some peoples are involved and they don't want to show their identity, but they only spread a name called satoshis nakamoto.

Just now, Sezar55 said:

Dear friend, I agree with you and your opinion can be really right, but I read a lot of Wikipedia and it turned out that Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared because the governments are chasing him and showed this name in order to hide his real name and in any case thank you to those who invented this currency and helped us

Yes indeed as you above mentioned thank to him or her doesn't matter for inventing this currency, and we can use this opportunity. But l can not understand that why do governments chase him.

This looks like some bad theory because only one person with huge brain's abilities and a lot of time spent can create such big project as first cryptocurrency, agencies are too formal.

I don't think anyone would talk about Satoshi Nakamoto without him. But no one knows his exact information. He has kept his information secret. He is the creator of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gained popularity because of him. Gradually it will become more popular.

You are right that my friend, everything is possible with regard to the origination of Bitcoin, because we know that the figure of Satoshi is unknown and may be the title of more than one person or there are companies and authorities that created this currency and everything remains unknown

Soem people believe that Satoshi Nakamota is group of big companies like Samsung, Toshiba, Nokia And Motorola. But it's only theory and nothing serious is shown from their side so we can't be sure who is he/she/they exactly.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I totally agree with you. The Italians ’orientation to cryptocurrency in order to evade the law will lead to serious consequences. The Italian government may ban the cryptocurrency entirely.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:50 PM, Kakabba said:

We all know that Satoshi is unknown if it is a nickname for one person or a company Or authority, and this matter remained unknown until today.

Whether unknown or not still there is satoshi nakamoto and the proof of that is bitcoin, that much we agree right?