Exchange Everything .. to .. Everything - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Heroshema

Exchange Everything .. to .. Everything

I have tried that before .it has a affiliate bonus.which gives .65$ if your referral comes back in a week for consecutive days.also have faucets that gives amount of BTC.but I have not use that for exchanging my coins yet.

I already used this platform and honestly, it's quite good where you can get your buy and sells your amount with rates and also here you can earn money with referral and this site is legit.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:00 PM, Romaan1987 said:

There is also a best exchange site that called changelly, i found it awesome, also will try the exchange you mentioned.

If it is a great exchange then you can try it for the exchange you mentioned and maybe it can ease you in the exchange so that you can profit later, because that is what you expect at this time.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:02 PM, Heroshema said:

You can read more by Google or the rules in the website .. if I need to write everthing no one will read .. right?

You don't need to write everything, just give a general idea of the project and how/if it differs from the rest.

I was intrigued by your post though, as I have managed to recognize threats instantly lately and I have to say that you should be doing better due diligence.

There are scam accusations open for this exchange and I don't think that you should be promoting it, as you may actually cause financial harm to other members of this community.

I suggest you'd take a better look at this project and "read more by Google".

Edited by BTC Future

To change something that is all the round figure and also to be added that to change something at a large amount and means by everything. 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:39 PM, Heroshema said:

Hello Cryptotalk Community

Here is an amazing website .. I called it .. The filter lol

BESTCHANGE.COM

the idea from this website that you can buy or sell or exchange any e-currency automaticlly

You can see the rate of the best automatic Exchange and see what is the fees and another information

If you have any questions or any another idea .. please tell me

Yeah bestchange has been a great site to me. We can sell our any cryptocurrencies and get another currency in return. I have exchanged my bitcoins and gave paypal id to this site. Also i got payment and this site is awesome. You can also get your amount in skrill, neteller, paypal, Mastercard.

Yes i agree with you that crypto currency exchange is everything for crypto world. The crypto currency exchange give the facilities according to the every crypto customer need and and its requirements. The crypto trader work different coins due to exchanges.

Yes this platform is really good to use.

and i use it from my phone and its quick and smooth to use.

All the best Heroshema 🙂

Nice, I have heard this place and numerous are by means of it and judge it is an expert put for replace to exchanges but selected more research before free for this basic realize that this time this site is operational or not to the members

5 minutes ago, Mahmumdu said:

For exchanging i depletion yobit, for the reason that it's calm to draw on and the bitcoin that I'm earning from relocation at this juncture are stored here as pleasantly

I’m a drop in the ocean for Yobit, it’s a very competent marketing and I am proud of this idea - this is a novelty of promotion and training in different segments - this is the level!

I constantly use this site to exchange cryptocurrencies for Fiat money, I advise everyone to use it, I hope they will introduce a cashback system.

if ever you visit a site make sure that there's no phising links because a lot of pages was have a links when you click is your account will compromised and theres a possibility to hack your account. about what you post is I don't have any idea about that too but hoping to those people's who knows about that and can explain to us.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

the idea from this website that you can buy or sell or exchange any e-currency automaticlly

You can see the rate of the best automatic Exchange and see what is the fees and another information

What do you mean by exchange coins automatically. As per my experience automatically exchange means when we set price to buy or sell coins and site automatically exchange  coins when coins reached on that price.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:10 AM, Opinder said:

What do you mean by exchange coins automatically. As per my experience automatically exchange means when we set price to buy or sell coins and site automatically exchange  coins when coins reached on that price.

He is talking about exchange involving payment processors. For example:

If you use yobit and trade BTC - USD and then withdraw your USD to your perfect money account and then you want to transfer your  Money that is in Perfect Money to Neteller or payza or payeer you will use these sites that this guy who created this topic is talking about and when you use these sites is automatically. EXE:

exchange from perfect money to payeer

you will give $100 of perfect money and you will receive $90 in your payeer account in minutes. the owners of these sites program the site so that this whole process is automatic

Your topic is not clear in my opinion and it is difficult to understand about the exchange of all the problems and what are the benefits of exchanging with others and please pay attention in writing more clear topics.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, mbaman80 said:

It is great to know that such an exchange exist but I seem to be already good with yobit 

I think every forum has such exchanges like yobit which is currently so popular with fast and good exchanges that until now I like and love being on yobit forums because it has a good exchange.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:54 PM, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

i use this site some times to see which exchange offer the best exchange rate and to see if they are trusted exchange or not. but i don't know if those reviews are fake or not. i usually, after seeing which one are the best i do more research on internet to see if it is really safe or not

The problem has never been on transfer sites because they are everywhere, but the problem is with the large transfer fees that this problem takes, which we cannot afford.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

This is a good website and it is totally free. And it give us a cheap prices.

Oh, I've heard about Bestexchange, it's really popular and it's good. It is also very safe. It is a website exchange but it is not a scam. I appreciate it.

• +1 1

Well this exchange web site has been in existence for long, I already knew about the Best exchange website and using this site i can exchange my cryptocurrencies to Fiat, so I think those who want to convert Fiat currency from cryptocurrency can easily exchange cryptocurrency using Fiat currency.

I don't no before this exchanger you post this wonderful topic and thanks share this meaning full post present all wants a trusted exchanger because in online so many fake exchange available so give a genuine exchanger converts digital currency in our local currency I think this exchanger safe and secure