Exchange Everything .. to .. Everything - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Heroshema

Exchange Everything .. to .. Everything

Hello Cryptotalk Community

Here is an amazing website .. I called it .. The filter lol

BESTCHANGE.COM

the idea from this website that you can buy or sell or exchange any e-currency automaticlly

You can see the rate of the best automatic Exchange and see what is the fees and another information

If you have any questions or any another idea .. please tell me

Edited by Heroshema

then what are the specific advantages of this exchanger from other exchangers? I hope you write a clearer description.

1 minute ago, fuer44 said:

then what are the specific advantages of this exchanger from other exchangers? I hope you write a clearer description.

You can read more by Google or the rules in the website .. if I need to write everthing no one will read .. right?

I have heard this site and many are using it and think it is an good site for exchange to exchanges but some more research before going for this first see that this time this site is working or not

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes I have already heard and know this website exchange is one of old website exchange, exist before the creation of Bitcoin I think since the year 2007 this website exchange doing the exchange with many fiat money and now with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I already knew about the Bestexchange website and using this site I converted from cryptocurrency to PayPal dollars, I think those who want to convert Fiat currency from cryptocurrency can easily exchange cryptocurrency using Fiat currency.

• +1 1

Thank you friend. It's good to have like this site, I don't hear about this before. 

Can I exchange visa or Master cards with currencies?? 

8 minutes ago, Satishmolankar said:

I have heard this site and many are using it and think it is an good site for exchange to exchanges but some more research before going for this first see that this time this site is working or not

That's alright .. I write this topic for people who ask about how to exchange between e-currencys

6 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yes I have already heard and know this website exchange is one of old website exchange, exist before the creation of Bitcoin I think since the year 2007 this website exchange doing the exchange with many fiat money and now with cryptocurrency.

Amazing! Did you know any another websites with the same idea? 

2 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

I already knew about the Bestexchange website and using this site I converted from cryptocurrency to PayPal dollars, I think those who want to convert Fiat currency from cryptocurrency can easily exchange cryptocurrency using Fiat currency.

Its right .. but as you know my freind .. there's so many people who ask about this services .. so I write

All the best my freind

4 minutes ago, Zezo said:

Thank you friend. It's good to have like this site, I don't hear about this before. 

Can I exchange visa or Master cards with currencies?? 

I have no experiance with Visa or Mastercard .. so I don't know .. I will search about this later cuz maybe we need  it

There is also a best exchange site that called changelly, i found it awesome, also will try the exchange you mentioned.

I did not know how to convert Bitcoin or cryptocurrency through this website, you know about this site you shared, I can now use this site if I want to convert my crypto currency to fiat currency, but how much of this site I trusted? Confused.

2 hours ago, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

the idea from this website that you can buy or sell or exchange any e-currency automaticlly

You can see the rate of the best automatic Exchange and see what is the fees and another information

Does the site need kyc activation?

2 hours ago, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

And what are the fees for each exchange?

Hello brother, this is the best option to convert all digital currency to all digital currency. I used it for some time. They compare the best for the all exchanges. They compared all the currency to make the best price. So they give us the best price. And also one advantage is you do not need to open any account on exchange. This is the best advantage. 

Yes it is true that if we look for the best exchange medium on Google and YouTube through various online we will understand the currency transaction fees and all that.  So, I want to tell you that if you want to find a good exchange site, you can now make good currency transactions on Yobit Exchange.

Exchange playes a very important role in cryptocurrency because through exchanges you get your money like getting money for  selling the cryptocurrency on exchanges and exchanges helps to buy cyrptocurrency also thats why exchanges are there to perform all this .

I took a look it seems an excellent exchange and in addition to having many altcoins listed it also has many methods for withdrawing also my favorites (sepa and moneygram), my question is to withdraw do we need to do kyc?

For exchanging i use yobit, because it's easy to use and the bitcoin that I'm earning from posting here are stored there as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

6 hours ago, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

It seems to me that it is a good site with many exchanges, electronic banks and all currency rates. It is useful for buying and selling digital currencies.

This market is good and always provides the best exchanging rates and the most honest buyers and sellers, you can earn from it too by some referral system, and a lot of people earned from it without hard work, I suggest it to all the earners 

• +2 1

Hello brother what's up.

Yes i always care what is the fee that they would take from me,,, and always i care about the speed of translation,,, I know that the the coin its self has its speed to withdraw but also there is a hand for the withdraw like yesterday in a blink the amount went to my wallet fr kucoin. I know the comment not that much but i have 29 left i don't care 😂

18 hours ago, Heroshema said:

BESTCHANGE.COM

A very special site for transferring money to Crypto. I will take a look at it and try to try it through. If I need any help, I will not hesitate to ask about this issue.

I don't know how this exchange works, is it low or not. I do not see the specifics. We need that and explain in your description so we can judge which exchanges are good and not.

The website is good, the information displayed is quite a lot so we can monitor the rates and fees of various exchanges to get the best price 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is a good exchange especially for people who wants to convert their into flats, you can use it and convert into a e currency that u can withdraw to your bank or Western Union.

This site has introduced to me by a friend. Their site is quite legit and provides a concrete information. I'm still waiting for my payment there from referrals.