Recommend some good coin - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

Recommend some good coin

Recommend me some good coin for doing short trade.You can also suggest me some good unlisted coin and good listed coinmarketcap coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Beautiful comment If you want to know, I would say that you can now invest in currencies that are currently low for short trading.  And from that you can expect a business to succeed with a good investment.

• -2 1
  • +1 2

The best currency in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but if you do not have much capital then you cannot profit by investing in Bitcoin, so you can make more profit by choosing small currency, I would say you can invest in TRON coins. You will get a good profit in the future, and it will be good to invest in Doge coins, these two coins I have long-term We have invested a visit, you can.

• +1 1

I suggest bitcoin and ethereum good for short trade, high volume coins, these two gives you profit if you are good in trading. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 3:33 AM, saddamali said:

Recommend me some good coin for doing short trade.You can also suggest me some good unlisted coin and good listed coinmarketcap coin.

If you really want to follow what people will list here, you better be careful, it is not every project that will be listed here are good, most people are also here looking for whom to scam, never be a victim, Personally I don't like recommending coins for people. especially those once that are not listed.

In my opinion Zcoin has been proven to be very interesting for short trading. It rises and falls back regularly. Right now I would wait a while before going short again. Maybe april is a good moment.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Dogecoin can be a prospective cryptocurrency to your guide. It is possible to business from it as the purchase payment is quite lower. You can view the investing level of dogecoin is quite huge.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 3:33 AM, saddamali said:

Dear mate the best way to get recommendation for good coins is to do private research on your own because someone can recommend a coin to you and it later turns out to be a shitcoin at the end

• +1 1

Well I will strongly recommend xrp and eth, well it's common if I suggest bitcoin and I'm sure you know about it, so I will recommend these two as they show significant growth over the market and it is a good opportunity to invest in these two.

• +1 1

I advise you to trade on Bitcoin and Ethereum daily in the short term because they have strong momentum and good moves and you must have a good strategy in order to reap good profits from them

• +1 1

I do not tolerate investing unlisted currencies on the platforms because they will face difficulties to be successful and may fail. In my view, neo, waves, and litecoin are among the best currencies for near term investment.

Cryptocurrency are all gaining value over the past couple of weeks also but the smaller cap coins are losing value. Market is unpredictable and I think choose popular coin is the right answer than keep wait. I suggest stay with bitcoin because there's possibility after halving bitcoin will rise higher than before ( fundamental method ).

• +1 1

We can see this movement is good sign for buy and I suggest you take eth, ltc and eos as primary asset. You can use trading/ investment method you want but choose the right one like I do. Depend on what, use your MACD and see coins direction as basic analysis.

• +1 1

It depends there's a lot of coin that had no potential and good coin now is difficult to find, before you can find one yo must first analyse, observe and learn how the market works so you can find a good coin that had potential to grow more in the market. 

• +1 1

The best currencies that I recommend trading and investing in order to achieve good profits are those currencies whose price does not exceed 500 Satoshi and have a great buying and selling power

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

The recommend coins all the time are only top four coins which are;

- bitcoin

- ethereum

- bitcoin cash

- litecoin

This are the mostly recommend coins that every newbies must know this cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You can't mention how much you invest in this coins, because in this crypto market so many coins listed, if your budget iow and we want safe trade then chose, litecoin ETH dash bitcoin cash this are few altcoins to give good return in future, but you have huge money then select bitcoin because this coin huge money to earn good profit, you became rich in few years.

• +1 1

I think if you want to invest in short term trading then you should worry about the coins with low values, as minor changes in their price will result in less risk for your trading. But if you want a very good coin, the best coin i can say is bitcoin. Due to its high price, as the price changes your investment can go up and down quite substantially, making it great for day trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many good coins in crypto, you just have to research about their values so that you can get one for you to invest. My best coins are litecoin, dash, waves, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic and bitcoin.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, saddamali said:

From which coins that are unlisted from Coinmarketcap i have no information regarding that. But i can suggest you some top and good volatile coins and tokens that can gave you some good profits such as eth, etc, xrp, eos and binance coin. 

• +1 1

In short trade i suggest Litecoin. Its value respect BTC is always fluctuating and if you are awared you can earn in downs and ups.

Edited by TangoDance4

On 1/20/2020 at 4:33 AM, saddamali said:

Short trade means that you expect it'sprice to go down and you want to bet against it. What you probably are asking is for a short-term recommendations, where a coin has a high probability of pumping in a relative small amount of time. Sadly lately you will find out that most alt-coins are in a bear market the last 2 years and nothing is "mooning" as they did in 2016-2017. Any recommendation will be against the odds.

I would suggest though, to figure out good shorting opportunities for altcoins. Bet against them instead.

Bitmex has added XRP for example and price is again close to major resistence. 

• +4 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:10 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The best currencies that I recommend trading and investing in order to achieve good profits are those currencies whose price does not exceed 500 Satoshi and have a great buying and selling power

Bitcoin because after half of Bitcoin is likely to increase. The market is surprising, and I think choosing popular currencies is the right answer instead of waiting. You can use the trading / investment method you want but choose the right method like me. Depends on what, use your MACD and see coin direction as fundamental analysis.

• +1 1

hey bro..i recommend you with main coins like (BTC,LTC,ETH,EOS,XRP) those is best coins to make profits but you must first have an experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:33 AM, saddamali said:

I recommend you ethereum, this is a good coin to trade. 

Don't try unfamiliar coins because most of them are fake or not legit. 

I hope this comment helps you. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c