Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

Blockchain.io is the wallet. Blockchain ledger is different. It is used to record cryptocurrencies transactions. 

We listened that blockchain is a wallet it can be secured wallet and crypto currencies from unauthorised access and users but we not sure that is it a secure or not

No brother. the blockchain is a technique. And while browsing many websites on the Internet, you undoubtedly encountered many explanations or labels regarding this technology, there are those who describe it as a technical revolution, and there are those who see it as a new generation of the Internet, or an innovative coding system.

Well it is and I still have blockchain.com wallet, just for some small amounts ($50-$100), and I never had a problem with hacks or anything related to using them. Most of people who get hacked by using online wallets are the victim of phishing, and in some cases, they lost coins because service gets hacked

Blockchain is regarded as one of the most useful and safest wallet you can store bitcoins and most other types of coins like ETH and sleep with the two eyes closed. Another one is coinbase which I prefer working with myself. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes blockchain is a wallet and its the first trusted crypto wallet all in the world. That happened because blockchain community they are also the ones who confirms our crypto transactions before send them anywhere, that made them to be the most trusted.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Hello my dear friend. Yes you heard it right. Blockchain is a wallet where you can store various crypto currencies. Also it is very much safe and secured crypto currency wallet. 

Yes blockchain is a wallet where one can store few cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH its where cryptocurrency transactions are recorded and confirmed.

blockchain is the technology or lets say the software that is used to create the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin but there is the wallet named blockchain too, just dont get confused blockchain wallet is not the only wallet , there are other more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Goodness me will do which will moreover mean that gold and silver coins in your blockchain purse will be directed as a result of some other purse a lot more require?

Blockchain-based cryptocurrencies need a place to hold which is called a crypto wallet. Blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to manage bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

The Bluemashine wallet is one of the safest portfolios, as it enables you to store the most important currencies within it, in addition to its credibility and ease of handling

BetFury                                                   

I think no.

Blockchain is a decentralized,distributed and also digital ledger. It is used to record the all transaction across the many computers.

The blockchain is also describes as value exchange protocol.

Yes, the blockchain is a system by itself, I cannot explain it in one response, and you can visit Google for more information about it, at the same time there is a portfolio of its own called the blockchain by itself.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Blockchain is the most best and secure wallet in the word and so many peoples will safe their coins in this wallet becasue they know that the future of the crypto market is bright and good and in future all the world will use the crypto market in their daily life.

BetFury                                                   

where you can deposit many coins with your Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, and from this balance you can make any transaction, transferring coins from blockchain Coinbase at a very low fee, hence blockchain wallet is a very popular wallet worldwide.

We have a site that is named blockchain wallet, it is a site not the blockchain technology you knew about, you can save your coins without having any problem with them

Yes blockchain is a wallet where you can store bitcoin and ethereum and I think they have recently added BCH, DASH and possibly other currencies. This is almost the oldest bitcoin wallet and through this site you can also get several other services.

Blockchain is wallet service and it also provides the deposit and store of  many coins as well as  you van bictoin there. And there are many other wallet  available for use  and coinbase also provide the  services of wallet.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Blockchain is certainly the most reliable wallet for wallets of all wallets in wallet crypto. There is no chance of being hacked or scammed. We can easily set currency prices and are easy to save from one place to another.

Yes blockchain has its own wallet and is also a ledger for transactions made through bitcoin and it supports other currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

As I know. Blockchain in General is the technology on which cryptocurrency works. But there is also an online wallet that is commonly called a blockchain.

Yes we have a blockchain wallet , for me is the best wallet , because is really save and also have a small fee of transactions, for that i love to work with it . Also in this world of crypto , we have a blockchain technology , i think is all the transactions of bitcoin in 10 minutes.

There is indeed blockchain.com cryptocurrency wallet but for the most part blockchain is the technology that was born at the same time as bitcoin was created.

Yeah. Blockchain wallet is a well-known wallet that can store bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash, but blockchain is the technology in which cryptocurrencies operate. Be aware of the difference between them.