Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

Yes, blockchain is a wallet. Store, exchange, buy and sell coins of different currencies is available in that wallet.

Blockchain.com is  the name of the domain registration.

1upckclckain.jpg.436c3304adf9483eff78be7f29bf7df0.jpg

That domain has nothing to do with the Blockchain concept.

https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works#balances

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain

The Blockchain.com domain registry was created to funtion as Wallet and Exchange, also offers the service to consult the Tx.

eses.jpg.9750a1e807c0554afc69c1064a2a8b51.jpg

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The Blockchain is a cryptocurrency platform that has wallet were you can send and receive coins and also sell to the market but you can as well deposit and make withdrawal. 

On 1/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

It is definite that you are very new in crypto world. Look friend Blockchain is mainly a technology. The bitcoin's whole function and network depends on this technology. You can read about this technology in google. But it is very complicated. In other hand there is some wallets where we can store our cryptocurrency. One is named blockchain. Always remember one thing there is no connection between the wallet team and the Network or system team. 

blockchain is popular wallet and old wallet launched on 2011.blockchain wallet for hold crypto currencies blockchain is very secure wallet.

There are usually several wallets in the online world.  Of those, I consider the blockchain wallet the most trusted.  Because this wallet will give you the maximum security. That is why you can use this wallet to secure your coins.

Bitcoin is not a wallet it is a technology that creates a peer network using strong cryptography and keeping all peers inform of what ever that happens on the chain, wallets are software that store crypto currency.

Blockchain is a wallet and also a trademark. But note that Blockchain has only two domain extensions, which are .com and .info that is Blockchain.com and Blockchain.info, any other domain extension with blockchain, could be scam.

I know wallet is one of the blockchain in the online world.  Because this wallet offers the most security to every blockchain user, and here's how you can make sure you keep your money.I think your money will be safe here. 

Blockchain wallet but I think it is more used in technology. That is why it is better to use Ethereum wallet than our blockchain. The transaction here is simple and easy in terms of price transfer.

I think there is now an exchange pit that can be accessed directly from the wallet. Security, this wallet is very secure because it has a password, two factor authentication. From which no human being can deceive. General Chat Chat LoungAt a low transaction cost, Blockchain Wallet is a web version and available on Android and iOS applications. General Chat Chat Loung

No Blockchain is a network where we can track our every BTC transection also we can easily send our Crypto with security from Blockchain.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

A blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to manage bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Creating an e-wallet with blockchain wallet is free, and the account setup process is done online. Individuals must provide an email address and password that will be used to manage the account, and the system will send an automated email requesting that the account be verified. Once the wallet is created, the user is provided with a Wallet ID, which is a unique identifier similar to a bank account number. Wallet holders can access their e-wallet by logging into the Blockchain website, or by downloading and accessing a mobile application.

If you are referring to a wallet that is Blockchain, then is a wallet because so have a blockchain wallet and I usually use it to store my crypto. There's also a blockchain technology and it is a database for crypto.

Block chain is perfact for crypto coins holding purpose. Block chain store different crypto coins in different block form and give the facilities of  price predictions.

blockchain is a big thing, and of course, wallets are a part of that otherwise you can't make any transaction.

a wallet is created by the seed that is created from the master key, this wallet contains a lot of different address (every address has also is own private key) and with this addresses you can send you bitcoin to other people

Yes, it is a good portfolio and it is the best in this field and it has an ancient history in currencies so you can preserve old currencies

Blockchai is a wallet where you keep coins and Blockchain is a notebook in transactions every time we make a transaction, it will be recorded and the Blockchain wallet is a very popular wallet.

No, there are still many wallets that can store cryptocurrency capital and this is a very wonderful wallet. 

There have the blockchain wallet also there hava the blockchain network, which both of them is one company but they have different operations

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The matter is mixed with you there is a wallet called Blockchain and all digital currency projects are based on a technology called Blockchain (ledger).

Blockchain is a technology and there is a blockchain wallet also. It is like coinbase wallet. You can use it for holding your coins. I hope you understand.