Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

On 1/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Blockchain is a wallet this is true and you can safe your coins but not all coins just some coins which are limited and also you can safe and secure your coins here becasue the blockchain security is so much high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you to each and everyone who answered my question. I now have an understanding of what blockchain is, I appreciate all the answers.

I think block chain is like Yobit as it offer you both the services of exchange as well as wallet for your crypto currency and it is good for us, we can easily trade and invest on same site with more secure transaction.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

I understand the confusion, as the blockchain.com is constantly referred as blockchain in here, which is not a wallet but a technical term for the underlying tech in cryptos. Same goes to Coinbase, that used to mean mostly technical term of bitcoin transaction/block reward system, and now it just means exchange to most people.

Edited by rekter

This wallet is safe and useful and supports several currencies, including bitcoin and ethereum, and the transfer fees are low, as you can monitor the price of the currencies that this wallet supports.

You can monitor the value of the currencies you support .This wallet is safe and useful and supports a number of currencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the transfer fee is low

If it is a wallet, a very famous one where the shipping commissions are very low and you can work normally. Of course there are wallets with better interfaces and useful functions but that already depends on your tastes when using them.

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.

Blockchain is a wallet that accepts a group of limited currencies. I don't know why, but it accepts the most important one for professional traders who understand in this field that requires the skill set.

Of course, Blockchain is a wallet for cryptocurrency. A blockchain wallet is one of the best wallets in the world. This wallet is good to use.

Yes blockchain. Com  is a great wallets I am using this wallet myself  but  if you not interested in this wallet then you can used any other wallet just like trust wallets. 

so bad man how you are in this forum and you don't know even if blockchain is wallet ??? wow amazing-- sure it the source of bitcoins from 2009 ok be cool and ask questions make sense.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, PiroSense said:

Blockchain is not the same as wallet. Blockchain is the whole chain of records, while a wallet is only an address that is stored on the blockchain.

A wallet contains a public address, a public key, and a private key. Public address is what you can send to people to recieve funds. Public key is hashed to generate the address. Private key is the one that can 'unlock' an address and spend its balance.

All of these are stored on the blockchain.

Yes, you are correct. I thought of these too, but seeing what others were saying I was confused. 

Thanks for sharing.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Blockchain actually is public ledger that record all transaction data. Blockchain offer online wallet that can use by it's users, but always remember that online wallet is more vulnerable to being attack.

There are several option that you can considered as more safe wallet, i.e: Electrum (desktop / mobile) wallet, Bitcoin core wallet (you can running full node and help Bitcoin network) and Trezor (hardware wallet which have high security system).

Yes, blockchain.com offers wallet for BTC and ETH and couple other cyprocurrencies.

They introduced and exchange a while back too.

Very trusted website and services. Recommended.

Yes blockchain is a wallet of Crypto currencies like BTC, Ltc, Etherium, netaller Where You can Trade, Exchange and store your money and keep your money safe in current form

Blockchain is a wallet of very reliable wallet blockchain. You find their web and applications to keep your crypto safe.

Blockchain is the genuinely established wallet. You can create the blockchain wallet in the very few steps. After creating wallet, it might ask you to verify your KYC. KYC verification on the Blockchain wallet is very simple you can do even with smartphones.

Yes Blockchain A Moneybag Here we can use our currencies in a safe and secure way Blockchain is very well protected by people to keep our coins safe.

Yah. Im pretty sure that the blockchain is a wallet and there has  some regulations in which bitcoin is being run and was created by shatoshi. 

Blockchain wallet is a kind of wallet that you can store all of your crypto coins, you can also do some conversion here if you want to convert it into other coins like ethereum and ripple.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

I know what do you mean. Blockchain officially is the name for technology to record transactions that cryptocurrencies use. The blockchain contains all the address (wallets) possible.

There's a website called blockchain.com which is a website not affiliated with the network, they only decided to have this name. They allow you to have an online wallet for your cryptocurrencies on their website. It's just about the name. I hope it's what you needed!

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Blockchain wallet is a wallet that was launched in 2011 and is considered one of the most famous wallets related to the Internet and it is very safe and allows us to store the most important currencies within it and is a cursor of use and fees for withdrawing from it are reduced