Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

On 1/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

I'm also confused by what you mean.

blockchain is a system which contains a record of every cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transaction. blockchain. info also provides wallet making because they are also developing blockhain technology. actually there are several crypto wallet providers and there are also several types of crypto wallet. seems to need to read a few more articles about blockchain technology.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/blockchain.asp

Yes, blockchain is a wallet where we will safe the coins and then transfer that coin to another wallet but in blockchain not every coin will safe just some 2 to 3 coins will be stored like BTC, ETH, LTC not all type of coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

The blockchain website is a wallet. But let me give you some advice.

Unless your computing devices are easily broken or stolen, do not store your cryptocurrencies on any online wallet. Most online wallets are poorly secured and are easily hacked and your coins will be gone. It is better to download the electrum client from electrum.org and verify it with GPG signature.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It is a wallet created for bitcoin and now also support some other coins. I will suggest to not rely on that as I lost some of my bitcoins. If you like online wallet then keep on yobit wallet. 

9 minutes ago, suzit said:

It is a wallet created for bitcoin and now also support some other coins. I will suggest to not rely on that as I lost some of my bitcoins. If you like online wallet then keep on yobit wallet. 

You are right that Yobit is good in terms of online wallet but blockchain and wallet. Now you can secure your bitcoin a lot and lower the transaction fee simple. Reliable and many uses this wallet.

19 minutes ago, Laboni said:

You are right that Yobit is good in terms of online wallet but blockchain and wallet. Now you can secure your bitcoin a lot and lower the transaction fee simple. Reliable and many uses this wallet.

But in the past I kept some of my bitcoin in that wallet and someone hacked them while it is impossible to hack that wallet and it seems that the employers of blockchain hacked my bitcoin. That is why I only trust on yobit wallet online. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Blockchain in the technology behind bitcoin, its public ledger of all transaction involving bitcoin. Those ledgers are maintain and updated by miners and miners are being rewarded with bitcoin for such task. i hope this answer will make it clear as possible.

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Investors Blog said:

Blockchain in the technology behind bitcoin, its public ledger of all transaction involving bitcoin. Those ledgers are maintain and updated by miners and miners are being rewarded with bitcoin for such task. i hope this answer will make it clear as possible.

Yes it is the technology behind bitcoin on which all of the coins exist and are working but I think here OP is asking about the blockchain wallet. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Blockchain is not a wallet it is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a Merkle tree). By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way. 

It depends on what your referring to, blockchain wallet is a digital wallet where you can store or manage your bitcoin and ether,it is provided by a software company called blockchain.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Yes blockchain.com is a wallet. But actually blockchain is a crypto technology. It runs thorough internet. 

Yes, Blockchain wallets exist. This is like normal wallets in the physical world. In which you save some crypto currency like Bitcoin and Ether.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

yes blockchain is a crypto currency wallet you can use as daily wallet.

you can use bitcoin,litecoin,ethereum,xrp and more coin you can send and received with low fees.

It is a wallet that includes the vital cryptocurrencies, counting Bitcoin Litecoin Bitcoin money Ethereum, through which every part of transactions are sent. dispatch and gather currencies

This question should have been asked in the beginners section. blockchain is not a wallet you can Google what it is for more information, but there us a wallet called blockchain.com that's how you are confused.

Block chain is a network and also a wallet on the the btc works as the coin that's is to be done for transactions for the sender & receiver. Block chain is a very high & huge network that is under the control of the CEO & admin of the team.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:24 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Blockchain is a wallet, where you can deposit many coins with your Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, and from this balance you can make any transaction, transferring coins from blockchain Coinbase at a very low fee, hence blockchain wallet is a very popular wallet worldwide.

Super post and very much informative dear. Thank you!

Blockchain is a modern accounting system. This system serves as the basis for cryptocurrencies. But there is also a wallet for storing cryptocurrencies. One of these wallets is also called blockchain.

Yes blockchain is a wallet and the most safest ward list of all because all the Bitcoin and light pen and other cryptocurrency transaction goes through blockchain.

There are usually several wallets in the online world.  Of those, I consider the blockchain wallet the most trusted.  Because this wallet will give you the maximum security. That is why you can use this wallet to secure your coins.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, doriahailee said:

Can you be more detailed? What is blockchain technology or is it a third party, blockchain.com, if the case is a matter of technology, it is certainly different even though the two are related and for blockchain.com it is a wallet for some major cryptocurrency like ethereum, bitcoin, etc.

Bkockchin.com is a wallet and I know this. But he should more specified in question. And I will see to answer.

Of course it is a wallet to save cryptocurrencies that is distinguished from others by its low fees and to its distinguished technology that makes your money safe from theft attempts is the first wallet in the world

Yes there is a wallet called blochchain its for bitcoin , eth, xlm and bch . And it is the best wallet and it is secured alot...

It is a good and safe wallet and has a small fee. You can withdraw or transfer currencies from one wallet to another with safety.

• -1 1

58 minutes ago, Ayinde2808 said:

The Blockchain is a cryptocurrency platform that has wallet were you container convey and pick up coins

I think he is confusing between blockchain as a system of cryptocurrency and the blockchain.com wallet platform.