Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now

that's what you mentioned is if a member makes 30 full posts in a month and always makes 30 posts a day. Personally I trade bitcoin results from cryptotalk to make it multiply faster

Yes I think that now is the perfect time to sell Bitcoin because the market value of Bitcoin is so high now.By selling bitcoin at the present time, you can earn many profit.

For now I prefer to sell bitcoin routinely once a week and leave a little to be hodl until halving later 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

I'm very much delighted and thankful to crypto talk for giving me the opportunity to earn through posting, as of now I would like to collect the bitcoins and hold them for some period of time. Bitcoin prices are unpredictable. It rises and falls. But I'm sure it won't go down below the 5k mark. Holding them in yobit or other wallet would benefit alot in the near future. 

Appparently i will choose on holding it until it rich the highest price i expected because right now its still not stable on high price it sometimes decreasing over the time.

For now i just holding it.

I want to earn all my satoshis here and stored it in yobit.if time will  happened that the bitcoin price reachest 20,000 dollars i think im ginna sell it.

Yes, I already sell some of bitcoin I have at $9100, and I am happy to see that my profit is bigger than before. And I already bought some bitcoin again in the downtrend now. I am waiting for the reverse of the bitcoin price, and I am sure that the bitcoin price will increase higher again. I hope that the bitcoin price can rise higher and break $9500 because that will be the next higher price for bitcoin to break. But if the bitcoin price can moves fast to the higher price, it is possible to see $10k will be the next higher price.

This not sure, I mean when you said that everyone is getting 30k Satoshi per day, some of the members are banned, and some other ones are not completing the daily posts, and if you noticed in this forum most of the members are having the delete problem,the admins deleted a lot of topics recently, and for selling, actually I'm not holding, I exchange my bitcoin to usd and withdraw them to my bank

I'm going to sell my Bitcoin soon.because I don't think this is the right time to sell it. Bitcoin price is expected to make consecutive bull run in the next week's and months.anf I'm hoping that to happen.and if it happens ill make more profits.

38 minutes ago, Migo said:

This not sure, I mean when you said that everyone is getting 30k Satoshi per day, some of the members are banned, and some other ones are not completing the daily posts, and if you noticed in this forum most of the members are having the delete problem,the admins deleted a lot of topics recently, and for selling, actually I'm not holding, I exchange my bitcoin to usd and withdraw them to my bank

Just like you mostly people are doing it.But i think we have to hold BTC on yobit.It will increase volume of BTC at Yobit and also we have better chances of margin.Because we visit Yobit several times in a  day.

No i collect the bitcoins for trading because i want to done trading in future in this way i collect the bitcoins for long term thinking. But i check the mostly member sale out the bitcoins because they don't know what is the future of bitcoins.

i will just hold them for two months rhen i will see if the butcon is up in that while i will sale them and take the money to my hands.

need laptop guys 😞😞

Well half of my earnings will hold and half is to spend some thing. and it is good that we have reached 100k member, I hope that they continue the campaign until end of this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

I'm just holding it for now. I will post and post everyday and hold my coin in my yobit account. Through this process, I can assure that when the bull run happens, my money that I stored will get a high profit when I sell it.

It is not time to sell your btc into fiat. You could sell your btc into other crypto coin but do not remove your amount from crypto. Because crypto has started to touch highest prices in this year. I am collecting btc in my wallet.

Due to yesterday pump and dumps of bitcoin, some of uncertainity have been created and now only holding is the best. And wait for good time to sell cryptos,

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think this is the not decent time to sell bitcoin.At this time bitcoin price is not more high.But bitcoin price has possibility to increasing.So wait and see

well for me i already sold my bitcoin above 9000$ and i did that because it was obvious we will only go down from there and there was no buying power in the market.

I am one of the many people here who is very rare to earn the most posts here. But so far I have used my earnings from cryptotalk to buy some Bitcoin because these coins are so expensive. So I want to know something from those coins. General Chat Chat LoungAnd the wallet was transferred to me by a personal wallet.

I'm holding every Satoshi I earn this year and probably for 2021 as well. I consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies a 2 year long investment and won't sell anything until I succeed. The risk/reward right now is at the best level investors could find on any asset.

I use it to help my daily needs, knowing this is my side besides trading in the cryptocurrency world, hopefully, we will get a lot of huge benefits in the crypto world.

12 hours ago, Ipal said:

I don't sell the bitcoins that I have, I still hold them back, because the current prices don't match my expectations, I hope that bitcoin will continue to rise.

Good choice mate! I also still some of my bitcoin while i sell it before (Not all) I think bitcoin will continue too rising for next few months until bitcoin halving happens, Let's wait and hope it will be happen very soon and i hope we all can get profit from holding bitcoin!

I'll keep save my payment in Yobit account, even not much but I'm happy with that. My target is $ 10.000 and see bigger opportunity to reach it before bitcoin halving. But if touch $ 8.000 I must cut loss it, wrong again my friend.

No i don't sell the bitcoin i just leave them in Yobit i will tray to hold them to the future that will be more better for me.

Need to be invester 😅.

All the best guys...

I'm the new cryptotalk user here. I've gotten information from a few cryptotalk users that now is not the right time to sell Bitcoin. And I've heard Bitcoin prices are likely to rise.