Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now

I think that you can transfer your bitcoin to the exchange, and then when the exchange receives the crypt, through the peer-to-peer function, you can request the withdrawal of fiat currency.

Edited by cheliksmarsa

On 1/19/2020 at 3:31 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

Learning when to buy or sell bitcoin comes down to learning what kind of investor you want to be. Once you understand your strategy, you will know when it makes sense to buy more bitcoin, HODL, sell, or strengthen your position. With these concepts in mind, you are now ready to learn how to grow your cryptocurrency portfolio like a pro.

It is a serious mistake, bitcoin is the most relevant currency in the world of cryptocurrencies and its potential to multiply its value is very great, I recommend keeping your bitcoin coins in a safe place has a bright future

It depends on if I need or if their value went up enough since I acquired them, if so and the value went up ps I would sell to capitalize I would expect it to go down a little and there I would buy again

I will not sell my cryptocurrencies as long as the market is positive. I might sell when the bitcoin price reaches $ 200,000.

I am waiting for BTC to reach $ 9,000 and start buying my hoard next year in the hopes that 2021 BTC will reach $ 20,000 😂

yes I can sell my bitcoins....but I sell my bitcoins when the value of bitcoins are increased gradually..because I can get more money for sell my bitcoins...so I don't want to sell it now

I would wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise a little more to be able to sell them and obtain a lot of profit from that cryptocurrency in the current market.

Do not sell your bitcoins, just accumulate more satoshi is the best we can all do, the dollar is weak and one of the safe haven assets to counteract this is bitcoin, Robert Kiyosaki one of the biggest savers says' when gold, silver and bitcoin you have to counteract the devaluation of the dollar 'fill up with as many bitcoin as possible and keep it safe for a long time.

I keep bitcoin in a crypto wallet, and not on the exchange, on the exchange I have only a small part of it for trading

holding btc is a best saving / last decade btc born and today the valvue of btc is raising the roi is cmc soing 8k+++ , the second decade btc going high as much as can.wait for another all time high.

It can happen. It is possible for other cryptocurrencies to replace Bitcoins, but nothing major in going to occur in the short-term. Bitcoin has a much higher market cap and price compared to various other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I believe that BTC is going to stay in prime position for some time longer.

It is always a good time to sell Bitcoin when your strategy indicates it, as for example, I am guided by the use of supports and resistances for the purchase and sale of Bitcon and so far it has worked well for me.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

It would be better to hold them in Yobit. More efficiently, invest them in Yobit. One should continue expanding and increase his/her bitcoin value.

• +3 1

Now I will not sell my bitcoin gula. If the price of Bitcoin increases a little, I will sell it. The price of bitcoin will go up and I will give up bitcoin. I think I can make a lot of money later if I invest a little bitcoin

Bitcoin is an experiment, so, it is possible that some other coin with more technical features may be replacing it in a few years. Bitcoin as a lot of limitations; many of the other cryptos already surpassed those limitations. There are a lot of cryptos out there so that means that the bitcoin killer was already developed or sooner or later will

Yes, I will sell my bitcoin now.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is much higher now than it was a few days ago.  So if I sell my bitcoin now I will get much more profit.