Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now

I don't think it's good to sell bitcoin now. Now bitcoin is priced at $ 9,000, but I am not satisfied with this number, I wait for the price to be higher.

I am currently prefer doing holding for Bitcoin. Because i already believe in the future Bitcoin will be useful. So i have a plan to holding Bitcoin atleast 5 years from now. Not only Bitcoin i also holding Litecoin and Ethereum. Where i think that coin also have bright future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

no this is not the right time to sell your btc because the btc is the now not at good condition it should be increase so i will advise that holding a btc right now is a good thing for every one.

definitely not I am not going to sell my  bitcoin today or tomorrow because I know the value of bitcoin in the future and I don't want me to regret at that time when the price pumped hard and I have already sold it.

The market value of bitcoin is so high that by selling bitcoin at present, you can make huge profits and make huge profits from it. I think that now is the perfect time to sell Bitcoin

For now I cannot sell my bitcoins but I will sell my bitcoins or another cryptocurrencies only when the emergency happen that's leads me to sell them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Of course I am holding them in Yobit, and I use it as trading capital, so without having to remove bitcoin from the wallet and we don't need to sell it now because in a few months the price of Bitcoin will go up.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

I did not hold my bitcoin in Yobit because this not much to hold, if I have at least 1 bitcoin then I will hold that but only Satoshi is not really good to have and hold.

This is a really good thing. I collect it in Yobit and store it for later, or maybe I trade it on the Yobit platform. I don’t know yet.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:31 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto talk members are now more than 100,000 in numbers. All of the members are earning 30,000 satoshis for every day and 900,000 satoshis per month. Bitcoin price is increasing every week. What do you think about your bitcoin earning and do you collect this bitcoin or holding them in Yobit ...

actually this is a personal thing, if I because not much is earned so I decided to save it and do a few small trades, because I think it's more benefit by making some profits with small games. 

I'm holding my bitcoin from the one I earned from the 'Pay By Post' Campaign. I sometimes also using the bitcoin I earned from here for trading, but not that often. Because I usually use my other assets in other exchanges. But I really like the increase of bitcoin price right now.

I had a plan for myself and I would not sell my bitcoins until its price was less than $ 30,000, I would wait for that number to sell. Even a few years, I waited

This is a really good thing. I collect it in Yobit. I haven’t decided yet what to do with it. Do I sell it or trade in it? I haven’t made the decision yet, but certainly there are a lot of things to do.

Yes, this is really good, very useful, and profitable also for my part, I do not sell it, but I store it in Yobit and wait for it to become more until I hope you start trading, it is a good thing.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, Uttom Deb said:

Now don't think it's time to sell Bitcoin.  When the price of coins goes up, it is better to sell.  Then good prices will be available.

This is just a statement that suits us because it is a good strategy, and it's better to sell it when the price of bitcoin rises so we can make a lot of profit because good prices will be available if it has become good.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, rjroshan said:

If I don't have something to use the money for then it will be best to hold them in Yobit exchange especially that the price is still increasing. Selling is not a great option right now knowing that the market is starting to become lively therefore holding is the right decision that we should do right now if we don't have any emergency cases to use the money for. 

No me neither. I'm in for the long term (at least up to december 2020 unless some bad signs start to occur). As a trader you might think that there will be a pullback so then you might earn some money.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I still dont sell my bitcoin now becouse i am waiting for the right time when bitcoin hits again 10,000 dollars or more eventually i just added my earnings here as my investment.becouse i think the bitcoin price will pump at the high this year

Collect Bitcoin from this forum and store it for the longest time. After reaching a certain amount, start trading and enlarging it, because this forum will not always be here.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:31 PM, rjroshan said:

Significantly as the number of people involved in cryptoworld and also the rate at which the market increases I always sell my bitcoins I don't intend to hold for long term because it can suddenly experience a fall

On 2/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, Fabrick said:

Yes I want to sell my Bitcoin in higher price. Because Bitcoin price now so much higher also this price will raise more in future. We have to keep hold our Bitcoin thus time

That is a great way to sell bitcoin at high prices because we our bitcoin prices are much higher than the previous prices so we have to hold bitcoin for the future or we can hold bitcoin so it's a good time.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, rjroshan said:

I sold my all earnings from crypto talk forum campaign because now bitcoin is on good price now it can be dump again sooner or later it happens its sentimental of crypto market. 

2 minutes ago, Lativak said:

No I don't think that bitcoin is going to drop just now, it has more momentum and I think it will even reach 10,800$ before seeing any major resistance.

If we look at the market orders, a price drop is expected. I expect the price to drop to $ 8000 and the correction will start

I can't sell for now because have not make alot in my wallet. But if I have big valuable I will sell and get cash for my self in the forum