Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

Not sure, maybe because of low payouts? IMO that's the fun of it, having a dedicated BTC wallet and slowly collecting satoshi there for years. It's like a game to me I play on some free time.

Maybe they hate it because of ads? If you know how to play with AD blocks you can bypass all the ads and avoid ad-block detection. There are a few easy to use ad blocks for that purpose to grant you completely pop-up and other ad free claiming.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Well I also started from faucets and I learned a lot of time. But time comes when you realize that your earning from faucet are too small to even pay your electric bills. The time you spent on collecting faucet cannot be reconciled with the time and effort that you do. So I guess since you are no longer a beginner at cryptocurrency its time for you to earn more and look for more job opportunities online that can give you more income.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

If you are a beginner, it is advisable to try faucet sites to earn crypto for fast and easy way. But on continues learning on crypto, you should engage on other ways to earn huge profit and faucet sites was not a profitable for long term working.

I think it is profitable only for people who depend on referrals, you can earn 50% of the gain assignment your thus can benefit from the taps.

Actually i earn bitcoin before using faucets and this method also introduce me in the bitcoin community. But to tell you honestly, faucets really give a very small amount of satoshi especially in this time where bitcoins has low value. Same goes to ptc.

You can join many faucet site and PTC, have hundred referral and the result is wasting time and network. Faucet and PTC include long live site because only give small reward and get big from ads, but that is not fair.

Yes, various methods are used to collect crypto currencies for free, one of them is by participating in the Faucet program and PTC doing the tasks given by watching advertisements and referral programs only provide a very small income, not covering the costs of using the internet network. So in my opinion this is not profitable for me

The reason why most people hate faucets is because the believe that what whey get is small and comes in little trickles and cannot really measure up yo what the want. Therefore, ate very averse towards faucets. However faucets are not in themselves bad at all, they are even a means to gain Crypto assets when you don't have direct investments.

Well, I am not hating faucets and Ptc sites. I am already using this site and already make some income but the problem is this kind of work pay you some much little amount where you have to spend a lot of times and effort which have not any values with the amount you got from those sites that why people are hates faucets and Ptc sites.

im newbie here mate but my friend who told me this site is like what you said that faucets are waste of time though you earn from mining etc. but if you need a very easy way of earning this site of ads campaign will help you to that just post a useful comments and ideal constructive words to topics and you will earn bitcoin without any investing to this site because its free of use..

On 1/19/2020 at 6:55 PM, hemlal said:

So this was my personal opinion about PTC Sites and if you are comparing it with revshare ad clicks then it's just totally different. I'm totally saying all about PTC Sites. Even Faucets are just waste of time.

Saying a word without using them is a waste, but I too tried with faucets and they need huge downline for getting paid daily. If you have some downline members then you could making good amount of money.

One the reasons people hate faucet is that they are a kind of waste of time. imagine if you do faucet for 24hrs, you may not earn even 1 USD. Is that not crazy? So that is one of the reasons I can figure out among others. I will even advice you not to waste your time doing faucet.

You know when you lack the basic knowledge about a thing and you seem uninterested you will find it a waste of time. I also have that Same opinion and that's how I consider it. 

Edited by Ummita

Because they think that these sites can make a lot of money but are disappointed when they find out the truth about them.

Faucet sites are called waste of time because the amount of income paid here is very low and can not be sufficiently spent without spending a lot of time and PTC sites often do not pay. If you have enough time you can work in faucet sites.

They don't hate it but their earning in this kind of job is too low. I'm from that job in my first year in crypto-world but I realize earning in that site can't make me rich.

I think a few of us had numerous experiance on crypto spigots a few crypto spigots like freebitco.in location are truly time devouring so most of the individuals here donate a few prompt to maintain a strategic distance from them particularly for newbies who dont have much information almost them .

On 1/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Can you sent us proof of your profits from faucets? Because I've tried faucets as well in the past and I've wasted time for a few hundred doge after a month or so.

Because Faucets and PTC sites are not profitable anymore. They only pays you a few penny for a full day hard work. Just like how faucets are, you claim their rewards every hours only to get a few satoshis. Which is why people hate them

On 1/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, kirubel said:

Well if you treat SATOSHIS as SATOSHIS then you will not have a problem collecting any dust amount you can find. These small amounts will be worth something when BTC reach 100K USD

spacer.png

I started my crypto career workimg with the paid to click sites.there we have to spend more hours and we end up with some low earning that is  biggest disappointment by thr ptc sites

yes it really waste of time from ptc sites and also faucets without referrals.. you don't earn much, but if you have referrals in ptc sites and faucet sites then it is profitable.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well people hate faucets and ptc sites because they don't pay much, you will spend all your time clicking ads and collecting free coins and still not make a dollar for the whole day so what is the point of you trying.