Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

Recommended Posts

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of us had many experiance on crypto faucets some crypto faucets like freebitco.in site are really time consuming so most of the people here give some advise to avoid them especially for newbies who dont have much knowledge about them .

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

I think some of us had many experiance on crypto faucets some crypto faucets like freebitco.in site are really time consuming so most of the people here give some advise to avoid them especially for newbies who dont have much knowledge about them .

You are right they are time consuming but what if they don't have money to invest or what if they can't buy the coins, they have to use faucets in order to start the game, to be honest i didn't invest on coins i start from faucets and ptc sites, but now i have good money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kashifasif said:

because its just a time waste system all the time in the crypto to get the btc and the other way to make a money from it

But there is no other way to earn free money without investing any money, and this is the only way to earn free coins for students 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many of them are a total waste of time that either require way to much data to be revealed with KYCs, etc to even get considered or simply never reward you with anything anyway. And the worst is the coins that you get but then find out that they are not trade able and never will be trade able. I guess unless they giveaway or faucet comes from a really reliable source with a well known coin listed on coin market cap it is just a pointless exercise which will leave you more frustrated then anything else. Just do your research on them to see if they are legit, otherwise stay away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kirubel said:

You are right they are time consuming but what if they don't have money to invest or what if they can't buy the coins, they have to use faucets in order to start the game, to be honest i didn't invest on coins i start from faucets and ptc sites, but now i have good money.

You have a point i get that but for as  for my opinion they should focus on learning more about crypto, almost 80% who work for faucets and apps earn less because they dont know or they lack knowlegde how the system work they spend more time in the faucets that they forget to learn and explore new thing to earn.

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

You have a point i get that but for as  for my opinion they should focus on learning more about crypto, almost 80% who work for faucets and apps earn less because they dont know or they lack knowlegde how the system work they spend more time in the faucets that they forget to learn and explore new thing to earn.

Yeah you are right, they focus only on clamming the faucets, they think there is no way to earn the coins, i was like that and that's too bad tho, but if they are open to learn and if they search other ways to earn i think they will be good

Edited by kirubel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main reason why people make PTC sites is because they pay very little income.The main goal of these sites is to fool people and make them work like donkeys to make billions.I have worked on these sites for a month but could not make good income and many people hate these sites for not being able to earn from here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People hate faucets and ptc sites for many reasons. I think some of us had many bad experiance with crypto faucets. Some sites are really time consuming. So most of the people here give some advise to avoid them especially for newbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amirul5 said:

The main reason why people make PTC sites is because they pay very little income.The main goal of these sites is to fool people and make them work like donkeys to make billions.I have worked on these sites for a month but could not make good income and many people hate these sites for not being able to earn from here

You are right they don't pay you based on your time and work, and they pays little, but if we don't have any money to invest on crypto coins i think we don't have a choose nothing but to work for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now faucet are not like before, they pay Less a lot of flash advertising and it is more difficult to earn on them. I probably don't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Now faucet are not like before, they pay Less a lot of flash advertising and it is more difficult to earn on them. I probably don't like it.

I think the payment are less because the price of bitcoin are increasing, but free money is free, i like faucets to multiply my earnings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the reason is their paying is not ao good. Also their site are too laborious and the payments does not match with effrot and time spent. So many people don't like their systems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would probably need to try 100 or even 1000 faucets to get what you can get from this forum in 1 day, so yes they're a waste of time IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People hate faucets and pts sites because the amount they pays us according to the work is really low. And nobody can afford that much work for a low price like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true that waste of time if you used faucets because you can get small amount of coins if you use faucets sites viewing adds or video you can get small amount of coins. You can use other method to get Bitcoins not only faucets that you get Bitcoins there's a lot of ways you can earn in holding and trading, investing or Joining campaigns and forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Yes my friend that this site is very beautiful for making money and not increasing experience in digital currencies you can use this site continuously to make money and when you find that you have been at the first level that can be dispensed with the basic and work on this site because it is a very beautiful site you can do all the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

The reason people hate them is that most PTC websites are nothing but scams. You click for them but when you reach payment threshold, they give you nothing! This is my own experience. Faucets have better reputation than PTC websites and they really pay but the amount you earn is not worth the time and effort you allocate to them. Mobile apps are the worst option for earning and they just drain your mobile's battery!

Working with faucets can be good for beginners to learn about cryptocurrency earning basics but when you make progress, there is no need to claim from faucets because there are much better earning methods like earning bitcoin by posting here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faucet and ptc site pay people amount money with hard work. Faucet site time waste work. Better for people now trading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People does not really hates those sites, they just do not want to use them because they are not very profitable, you can not hate something that does not do you any bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friend.People heat the faucet or the ptc site because both of them are long time working site.These site pay a short income in a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most startups try to start collecting their money first from the call to start working. General Chat Chat LoungThen people who are able to invest and do business consider the call a waste of time and cannot collect most of them. That's how they work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because faucet sites pay very little amount of coins compared to the amount of time and effort that you have to exert. The only way to get a satisfactory amount  of bitcoin is to have a lot of referrals and most who post on this site about faucets just want to get a referral that will do the collecting for them. Some faucet sites give 25% to 50% of the amount of a referree collection to the person who referred them.


Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply cuz anyone finds that it is awaste, you come to the faucets as a beginner and think you will make some money, only to find out that mast of sites are scams and low paying. 


❤️🖤👍

 

f5654799b32fde3972066551b23ff3fe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those peoples who are not liking the faucets sites I think they are earning from other business a lot of money so in this way the amount of faucets are not good for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...