Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

I think all that because people hate to work hard and in exchange of that you earn so much little and very low amount of that’s why we all hate faucets and ptc sites

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

I have never earned from any mobile app or faucets so I cannot answer your question Sorry for this Can you tell the name of app you earn from it will be a great help?

The principle motivation behind why individuals make PTC destinations is on the grounds that they pay almost no income.The fundamental objective of these locales is to trick individuals and make them work like jackasses to cause billions.I to have taken a shot at these destinations for a month yet couldn't make great salary and numerous individuals loathe these destinations for not having the option to acquire from here

Each of us has a strategy of profiting from the internet, I personally work in trading and I find profits in trading better than wasting time on faucets because the amount that you will collect from faucets in one day can be won by a single scalping deal that does not exceed 5 minutes so I consider the faucets a waste of time.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Because they are very hard to give you enough amount of crypto. You will use many time to work in PTC or faucets but you will earn small amount, and thats why people are hating them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friend, success! Good thing you've had luck with a ptc page, I've always found ptc garbage. you waste time and that is more valuable than money.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, dtsau said:

We don't hate faucet, but it is not really amazed us. And not worth for paying time electricity. It is suitable for those who begin with crypto for the first time, begin to learn about Btc, that is my opinion, sorry if it is not right

I think that these sites do not pay anything when the withdrawal is coming.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

when I was new into crypto I really love to collect Bitcoins from faucets. but when I started to earn much bigger than Faucet I begin to get bored. and honestly faucet before was so good unlike today that only wasting our time and effort. we play watch the adds every minute but when we started to withdraw the earning it will pending. very dissapointing 

For my own experience it is only just a waste of time..it will not profitable.its better to participate on a forum or site like this that you really earn,and the pay out is really quick 

On 1/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, kirubel said:

since i see those low paying sites (because ptc and faucet earning are really low and this is a fact) like a chance to accumulate coins for the future then for me are worth the time because i believe in an increase for the cryptos price in the future so 0.01$ today will be 1$ in the future.

but a lot people see those sites like an earning in $ dollar site so they see only 0.001$ per claim instead of the coin amount and for those people ptc and faucets are a wasting of time

I don't know too much about this matter because i am new here and don't know that what is facuets and PC sites but i request to seniors that share their experience and tell us that what are these sites and ho to use them. Thank you 

Faucet can indeed produce, what people say about wasting time is the results obtained are not proportional to the time used. So people don't do that much for now. If you keep doing it, it is your right.

Currently people don't like faucets for a variety of reasons, I think many people have had a lot of complications with crypto calls.  I think this site will be time consuming.  So everyone on this site, especially the newcomers, should be consulted about this.

Everyone has its own opinion. If someone loves faucets he will use it, if somebody don't like it here will not use it. So you cant force someone to make something like. Actually faucets are really such worst job that don't provide much earning for being active for a lot of time and this is the reason why most people's hearts faucets and other apps. Thank you.

I haven't use any others faucets and earning sites I have use cryptotalk make post and earn bitcoin daily it's a great forum for earn some money in our extra time so I like this 

I can trust on faucets legit sites only.. Because when i was working on it and i do hard work after 3 days i found that this is fake.i think  many peoples here face this scam like me. So thats why they dont like it. 

Not only other users even I also hate faucets and PTC because 20 faucets and PTC are very lengthy process to Bitcoins after so many days you will get only 10 to 20 Dollars worth of Bitcoins which is not enough and it's totally a waste of time.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, kirubel said:

People don't hate them, they just don't earn enough for them so they are literally not worth their time. And with most of the faucet sites, i have to agree. At least if you are planning to sell your crypto right away.

Its very simple on this one as you know that saying that every bird has its on cry.

It also applies when it comes to faucets the way you are using to earn free bitcoins from faucets might seem impossible and waste of time to me but simple to you its because we differ in our goals and determinations.

Personally I think that these are places where you need to get many referrals so that you earn real money and because many of the people we just started have a hard time getting references so I don't like working in ptc or faucets. 

I am a beginner here and do not know much about these faucets, but I heard that it is a useless, but also nothing can be judged before trying it, there is nothing wrong with trying and gaining experience.

Well there are so many reasons of it. I joined so many ptc sites and few faucets too. They claim to give you so much and after you spend so much time, either they hold your payments or give you so less. That's why so many hates them..

Yes some people hate faucets and the ptc sites because they use to pay at the beginning and after some time they won’t pay to the employer of it so that is the reason why some people use to hate the faucets and the PTC Sites. This is the reason behind it.

There are a number of reasons why I am far from the faucets. I took these faucets a lot of my time and lost confidence in earning coins in the field of cryptocurrencies and the value they offer is very little in relation to the value I can get from sites offering interest, in addition to that most people warn of faucets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was just like you, I only know ptc sites and win about 0.01 $ per day and this is after half an hour and you can not earn more, this is a waste of time, as for faucets to try the new currency not to collect them, now we are here at cryptotalk to learn and profit from this grant.