Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

People hate faucets and PTC because they understand that PTC site pay low money for hard work. And these two sites pay money after a long period so this is the reason.

Hii friend since I am also a beginner here and these all things are new for me I didn't know much about them but thanks to you for helping me

I think most of the people hate faucets and PTC site, there are alot of reason for hating these sites, that's because people are not active on crypto too, its too hard for getting acheiving, these sites are not so profitable, that's why people don't interest in these sites....

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

In start i have used them but after some time i realize they are just waste of time.I can just making few cents in hours.This make me disappointed in faucets so leave them.

Because it required a lot of time to invest in faucets before we may withdraw the minimum amount. We don't hate it but it just like not a convenient one for me because there is more way to earn money like trading. It is still depend to the people perspective. 

The reasons why they hate faucets and ptc because the earnings from that sites is too small and a little bit of hassle while collecting faucets like you can earn 50 satoshi every 30 minutes that’s a lot of time and very small earnings and also the ptc sites they will pay you every ads views and also small amounts of satoshi that’s why they hate both of them.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Yes these kinds of free sites are totally wasting our time. We have to put our time on real sites or working sites. In faucets we earn some stoshis for free but they gain our most of time.

Hey guys to be honest I don’t know about  this 

so i don’t have any Idea.since I did not use some ptc site or faucet.Some of you know about this I'm welling to learn,

It is Reality most  of them are a total waste of time  demand  kyc. And give just very few . so thats why people don't  like  foucets and PTC sites.  We need to do research on them to see if they are legit, otherwise we need to stay away.

Faucets and PTC sites are a waste of time. Let me explain to you why. Lets take any normal faucet. Generally you can earn around 100 satoshi every hour (that's a good case)... now if you do that for ten hours you earn 1000 satoshi. This is around $0.1. Now imagine working hard at a faucet and watching ads only to get $0.1 at the end of the day. It doesn't seem worth it and it doesn't make the best use of your time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

People are hating facets and other sites because it requires great amount of time and the wages are also very low. But here in crypto talk they pay you good amount of satoshi. And this plateform is pay per post.

Because most of the faucet and PTC sites are faith and they doesn't give mass cryptocurrency then Crypto talk forum And I think our forum is the best way to earn the first cryptocurrency which we can enrich after investing and trading with it.

actually,i think they don't hate it,their just stating a fact that faucets are real spend so much of your time before earning big. but it depends on others how they are patient.

Because honestly it is useless and useless You spend hours and days collecting some satoshi.And eventually you come to pull them out, and you find the withdrawal commission about 50 percent of everything you've collected.

Actually if we are very patience we will earn good amount of bitcoin in faucets like in freebitcoin because we csn earn up to 5,000 sats here everyday and we can easly withdraw this in our main wallet. 

Actually I think most of the facute site is fake. For this reason I think people hate this facute site. 

In my opinion people hate these sites because faucets sites are time consuming and hard for a new member to work on because they need more knowledge to satisfy them. I think thats the reson.

The hate them in the basis of that it is slow and takes considerably amount of time to be able to have an earned a withdrawable amount, and some times this ptc, or faucets can reduce the amount will they give per the work

To be honest i really don't have any knowledge about the faucet coin, but i heard that these coins doesn't pay much and because they doesn't have much values in the markets, so when we this much about any coin then it's enough for us to know that we should make time for it or not.

3 hours ago, Ibadu said:

Sometimes it is waste of time but if they don't hold riches to invest or could you repeat that? if they lip service purchase the coins, they declare to treatment faucets in stability to shock the game, to be honest i didn't invest on coins i foundation from faucets 

Could  you elaborate your question please I would love to answers your question but can you clarify your point so i can give you a decent answer.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Mostly people's scams from feucets,ptc and fueceys sites take too much work and give too low payment and also have 100% for scams so that's why people's hate like these sites.

Because it pays very small amount and faucet every hour you get small amount otherwise if you are lucky and you win jackpot number and this happens one in millions so it’s wasted of time in my opinion 

Yes. you really need to start with something to invest. Many people don't use own money to invest in crypto, so they start from faucet, and it's an oportunity to know better about this world.

Fattkidd quoted about lost time, really consumes big time and earn a little pennies. But i think it's a way to know people maybe in telegram's faucet and some people come from poor countries, it can be a better amount.

faucets are wasting of time cause they give you very small portion and force you to wait for a long time then you find very high threshold to withdraw 
also some faucets are scam do not pay just want visitors to their sites 
so what is the benefits to collect from faucets 

Why people hate faucets and Ptc sites. They really hate those sites because they paying too low for their members that's why the members won't want it.