Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

Some people hate taps because they don t get much money from the faucets

But some prefer to start with to collect some coins or try gambling games in some locations

In my point of view most people hates faucets.

They pays very low where one is completing very huge amount of tasks.

But in case of ptc sites people hates it cz most people finds ptc sites scam,i even don`t know either there is any legitmate ptc sites.

it is so much time consuming and low payment and there are so many cheating sites that cheats , most of the people doesnt have enough patience to earn , everyone want to earn alot in small period of time , thatswhy most of the people hates faucets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, kirubel said:

what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

On earlier days of cryptocurrencies, they could be somewhat profitable. But since then, it's just wastes your more valuable time that you could be spending improving yourself and would bring you to much higher success.

Implying your mindset, if you want to settle yourself on clicking non-sense stuff while not actually improving your own skills, then a year or so, you'll gain nothing. 

Time is also an investment, and using your time wisely, while may not receive rewards early on, could bring you more than what you can achieve wasting time on these sites.

8 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah that's true they pay little but free money is free.

Those people they don't have to hate the faucets sites because its something that's they got for free, so if they don't like it its better to leave others to claiming

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Faucets and other sites provide very less payment and take lot of time.That is why must of the people hate such sites.

I don't know about all the peoples. But why I personally hate faucets, the work load is more, requires a lot of time and effort, but the payment is very small. And also the majority of which are scams.

Good evening mates,The main reason why people including me hates faucets and mobile earning apps is because they are just a waste of time and nothing else.Dont get caught with the promise of payment with those things.

because many who on this forum used many cranes (in including and I) and not earned on them nothing serious, only small sums on type 1-5 dollars

People mostly hate faucets and Ptc sites because it takes alot of time to work there,in a word its time consuming. Also you don't get that much earnings out of it after the hard work you do.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

I also hate this. Because there we need many refferal to earn satisfied money. And we have to spend maximum on this. That's why people hate it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

We can nit say that it is a waste of time ,but the commission offered is very little .if we holf this until now porbably we are million now 

I used also faucets until now you can still used it to collect points so  it helps also to take points its not a waste of time dear because its still giving you some coins to earn.

Faucets and ptc can not be tried with the comment because it may harm the content and also can be a reason for banned. 

People hate them cause they are not worth the time, if you spend all the hours in the day working on ptc sites or faucets you wouldn't still make up to two dollars and someone on this forum can spend two hours and make almost three dollars.

I don’t know, but I know that people don’t like adverts now and facuets because they’re a waste of time and effort, but if they hate it, it’s because I’m mostly a scam,thats it.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Because all these are 100% scam. They do not give us withdrawl .

On 1/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, kirubel said:

I really hate PTC because the wages they offer are very low but I like the faucet, you all know the alienweek faucet, you will get 10k satoshi per hour but that was then.

Free earning without any hard work is not true  i dont belive every site get benifits from us after that they canot pay free mining just time pass infect time wast if you habe 100 to 200 refers then you can earn but of you have not then not posible 

Faucets are really tiring and its really working the best effort is to really better in what we are doing the better working , its really hard to earn a lot of money its really important that you identify the bet way to earn ,but I believe with your working with this kind is really hard to earn anything from they and the work is really tiring