Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:44 AM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Tell me how much time you spend to get $ 1 and you will find that it is really a waste of time and effort, and if you have faucets that pay 1 dollar within an hour, this is good and you can share these faucets with us.

Ist is not waste of time if you are earning with because many newbies where asking and they campare this forum to the faucet and ptc sites they all are telling that it is waste of time but in faucets many are fake also

Because there are many fake sites on which most peoples get scammed and after they suggest every one that dont go and wist your time on any faucets .But one many fake faucets and PTC sites some are legit and paying a lots of users but you need to search and suggest with your friend .

I think many people not recommend it because first of all, faucets give small amount of income and sometimes the work is hard and takes more time. Also some faucets can scam.

Yes, the faucets are right for a waste of time because their profits are very few if we are not lucky and we win the weekly lottery or we get the number 1000 Most sites and applications are fraudulent and make you work for them and do not pay you this is the reason

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:07 PM, kirubel said:

Yeah you are right, they focus only on clamming the faucets, they think there is no way to earn the coins, i was like that and that's too bad tho, but if they are open to learn and if they search other ways to earn i think they will be good

Yes friend I agree to your post I think faucet and ptc   sites getting pay after hardworking if you make progress you don't wasted your time in faucet side

Good Question. Faucet and ptc sit paying very low amount.when you work ptc site  you west your time.but your payment is very low  

when I started in crypto way back 2016 my first source of income was thru faucets. I earn 5 to 10k satoshi every 5mins. that time the value of bitcoin was to small but I was happy to earn 2$ weekly just from faucets😊. now all faucets just giving 5 to 10 sats because the value of bitcoin is high. 

Faucets are a waste of time. What's more worst is that you can only earn a few satoshi and it's tiring for our thumb to click the claim button every minutes. It's possible to earn bitcoin but it will take months or years. 

As a newbie here, i think most of the people hates faucet sites because there are so many scam sites. They think it is just a waste of time so they will find another site that can give them real money. That's what i think.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Most of the people hate it because they require a lot of work and the output is very low. Users don't get enough credit or reward doing such a hard task. Also clicking the ads in ptc sites results benefit for owner but not for the user. As it requires a lot of hardwork almost all if the people hate it.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 11:50 PM, Which said:

Its just a waste of money, you will just only get fake visitors from there as most clickers don't even interested on what they can see on PTC sites they just click and earn nothing more. 

right, people hates faucets as using faucets is just a waste of time and here all give their time just for getting very small amount . some times they do scam.

I think peoples hate faucets because faucets not giving good amount but faucets still good option for earning faucets good earning source for newbies.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Now faucet are not like before, they pay Less a lot of flash advertising and it is more difficult to earn on them. I probably don't like it.

Some faucets sites can be annoying because the owners makes it increasingly difficult to earn even the small satoshi they offer to pay, instead they keep bombarding one with popup ads and some even attempt to automatically upload and install harmful files into one's computer.

Many beginners are in hurry to earn Bitcoin, so they fall for crypto faucets like freebitco.in. Its a time waste for the beginners.  It consumes a very long time, so many pro people advises newbies to not get involved in this kind of faucets.

It can be, because cranes are not very profitable, but it is best to buy bitcoin itself. People just don’t want to receive few awards. 

Maybe that's just the opinion of people, our opinions are different. The possibility of the Faucet is indeed beneficial but we have to wait for it to take a long time, yes everyone has their own views, in your opinion it is profitable yes you can, according to them no yes that is their answer. At least we can respect opinions.

in my experience these are could be the reason why people hates faucets

1. time consuming : its really boring job to wait for a long time to earn , most of the people doesnt have patience
  2. cheaters : i saw many people getting cheated by faucets fishing sites 
  3. low payment : its really pays very low amount of crypto which doesnt worths anyone time
  4. not trust worthy : some faucets sites just waits for big fishes , firstly they pay well but later they just cheat them when they gets chance
  5. faucets site earns more than you earn faucets with Ads and Ads on faucet sites are more annoying than anything and the popups are another thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's depends on which faucet or PTC But as you said about the comment before, Mainly it's was true. It's just wasting your time if you understand another way to earn crypto from the other way like joining bounty, airdrop, etc since it's more worth and didn't take a long time rather than faucet.

I can tell i told you waste of time because of the cheap payment not for it dont give it give as but take more than the time we spend in it.

It is waste someone time even the coin goes higher your earning in Faucet is still so small and you can't even make one dollar a day it is really sad reality why people hate PTC because they already try it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

53 minutes ago, doriahailee said:

It's depends on which faucet or PTC But as you said about the comment before, Mainly it's was true. It's just wasting your time if you understand another way to earn crypto from the other way like joining bounty, airdrop, etc since it's more worth and didn't take a long time rather than faucet.

You got some points there, faucet and PTC can be a waste of time if and when one have some other ways for earning cryptocurrencies, but in the event that the person is just starting out, then faucet and PTCs can come handy as legitimate ways to earn, more so, they're better off than gambling.

6 hours ago, pleaser said:

You have a point i get that but for as  for my end they ought to middle on studying greater about crypto, nearly eighty% who work for spigots and apps advantage less because they dont recognize or they need knowlegde how the framework paintings they spend more time in the faucets that they dismiss to memorize and investigate contemporary component to win.

Well, its up to you if you want to participate in faucets, we as a member here, we want to earn more money by participating in program has some big amount of profit to sustain my daily life expenses and also to our allowances.

Becaue it is very hard to find a legit airdrop and there is lots of scam airdrops so when we lose you work in some airdrop so next time we don't do it.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:50 PM, Fattkidd said:

I think some of us had many experiance on crypto faucets some crypto faucets like freebitco.in site are really time consuming so most of the people here give some advise to avoid them especially for newbies who dont have much knowledge about them .

Yes that can only be the reason because people judge on the basis of either their own experiences or others experiences. Thus it is better to research and then invest your time or money.