How long have you been here, - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

On 1/18/2020 at 1:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I was here for four months ago if i remember from October 2019 I have collect a many warning point and also has banned for a long time , but in general it's a great experience and i have learn more than I have 

On 1/18/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

Hey friend I'm new here I join this forum 7 days ago through my friend it's a great forum to earn some money and also learn my old friend topic and experience  I always follow the rules and try to make a useful post for other 

I've been here since November in the last year, I'm really glad that I joined this forum because we can earn satoshi by posting and also we can gain our knowledge here from other members who share their information about cryptos, the ideas, strategy to earn money etc..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:04 AM, TheCryptoFuture said:

I have just started posting on this forum,  it is a very nice forum, learning forum that pays in bitcoin. I just like cryptotalk. 

Hehehe .... I agree with you, I even learned more about cryptotalk by reason of seeking knowledge and profits, so I made a useful post in this forum because after that, I would get paid from cryptotalk.

I think I have been here for some months now because I did not actually joined the forum when I first heared about cryptotalk forum, but am happy to have joined before now. 

I been in this forum was like 2 and half months now, and so far i really learned a lot of guides and tips about trading cryptos, and today i am still here seeking knowledge. thank you cryptotalk.

I think already for around 2-3 months, I join here on november and already learning so many new knowledge here and also get some good earning too, I already contributed for around 1000+ Post right now and maybe still rising, How about you guys, What you get here?

16 hours ago, Apurbo123 said:

I have been in cryptotalk forum for 20 days long.I  have got some knowledge from this forum and  I can manage my pocket money from here.

If you are already in the cryptotalk forum then I suggest you have to increase your learning rules so that your pay stays are stable by making constructive and useful posts and then you should increase your search for knowledge from cryptotalk. Because here is very fun if you already know later and easily you can manage lots of money from here.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Kariuki said:

been here just two months and I'm liking here very much things are going great on this forum I'm just on a wait for signature campaign hopefully there will be one so posters here will have two ways of earnings from posting here.

I am in this forum about one month and I really gain alot of crypto information and share my information with my friend and earn some money .so cryptotalk is great.

I basically came here for pay pe post campaign 5 days ago. I feel that I need to be stay here for learning, peoples are posting updates of the cryptocurrency everyday.  And I found this forum with pretty much formed. 

I have been here for a couple of weeks now and I wish to contribute my quota as to what this forum is about, and to source for more knowledge revolving round it, to make me conversant with what it is all about.

Well, im started to joined here in the month of November, my friends told me about this forum and they said to me that i can get some money here by just posting some thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency, and now im started to earned some money here and thanks for them and also to this forum.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Well, I created my account about 5 days ago referred by one of my friends. I always try to make valuable post,  or wanna reply like the way that post owners satisfied. 

I have been here for 20 days I have posted 357 post until now and i am posting daily these days. And I have got member rank here in forum

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think I heard this forum a month ago or just like December 2019 last but I never sign up at that time and only on January when there is give away or airdrop.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Join this forum January 28th is a very good forum and I plan to stay here for a long time.  I found a lot of interesting information on this forum. 

I've been here in this forum last December but I just starting to post this January, well I'm still new here and I'm glad that I am here because I'm not just earning but also learning more about crypto. 

Hello there

I am here from last 10-12 day, I take this as a part time job and this is a good job for me. if it gonna be more earning site then it would be great.

I am here for just 3 months and I have learned a lot and earned money for everyday participating the forum. A best forum I have ever joined. I hope this campaign will not end too soon this is helping a lot of unemloyed people.

I have been here for some weeks.i am enjoying here.we can learn many things from here.i have learned how to use btc.we can earn 0.0003 bitcoin per day.  

I started to work here on January 28,2020..I have my journey here having some days now and im just loving it