How long have you been here, - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

I am in this forum for a few months where I have learn a lot of things and still, I am learning and also here all the members are helpful and especially thanks to cryptotalk to gives us an opportunity to make some income.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I've found out about cryptotalk about a month ago. I feel that this forum is probably the best one in cryptocurrency world, as it posseses features others don't (like posting video clips, insert of images, notifications, etc.).

Also the people involved have set high standard in quality and they are trying to make a really decent job and I think that they acheived this. 

Cryptotalk is definitely the best crypto forum available and traffic is just one proof of it.

I have been in cryptotalk forum for 1 month long.I am joining this forum in the middle of December 2019.I have got some knowledge from this forum

Well I've been in this for page for a few days. And I'm learning a lot from this forum page. And I hope that this forum page stays with us. 

I joined cryptotalk around November, if I'm not mistaken the 10th, so I'm on cryptotalk it's been 2 months 

I'm just here for weeks and i greatly recommended this site to my friends and it is really legit and pays you fairly.

Its my 25th day in this forum and i am an active member in this forum and i always try to to respond in the useful and meaningful topics which has a good content with it and i have also gain much knowledge about the forum from the sections available. 

i joined in cryptotalk fourm 40 days ago i posted around 1000 usful posts and earned around 50$+with this fourm.cryptotalk very good fourm i hope work for long time.

Im here since december last year and its help.me alot slowly i am learning how to trade,becouse of lots of members here teaches me on how to do it.i learn also how to communicate proper in this forum.and also i earned capital for my future trading

i joined in cryptotalk fourm 2 days ago i posted around 10 useful posts and earned around 5$+with this forum.cryptotalk very good form i hope work for long time.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:32 PM, Hina Khan said:

Im new here i join this form in 2020 and its good for me to join this awsom form and this form will pay me its good for all of us.

Thank you very much for your joining this forum and I am sure you will gain knowledge and get a big profit here because the longer you will understand about this forum will pay you well.

We wish you to become a successful person after joining this forum because this makes you think long for the future.

Been here for more than a month now, 33 days to be exact, Philippine standard time. My experiences here are great. I can always read reviews about some sites and apps and can check for latest trends about cryptocurrencies without further pulling up much links because of cryptotalk. It is also fun interacting with people reading their point of views and sharing mine in return. Funny that I have been a member here since December 19th but only had few comments made. I actually enjoy this platform and I love visiting here, but not in a hurry to finish or achieve that 100 posts to get paid, besides I am also busy with other stuffs, and getting paid is just a bonus for me if ever I start receiving some soon.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/21/2020 at 4:37 PM, Forextrader said:

I just join this forum newly and i reliesed that forum is awsom so work on this forum and its good for all of us.

I am working in this forum for 1 month may be and i am very much satisfied with this forum. this is excellent forum for the crypto users.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:03 AM, Kariuki said:

how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads,

Indeed yes,

i have been in this forum for a months now and sometimes i got online but no activity, just browse the forum, and so far as i remember i have been contributed a lot in this forum but safe to say not to brag about it. i think so

i am a new user and joined today by watching youtube video.

i have search daily earnings and withdraw and watch a video about cryptotalk.

i haven't receive payment but after watching peoples post i am sure this is legit site

i joined in this forum from september 27 , 2019 until now i think 3 month i was joined in this forum and in this forum i get more lesson and opportunity and meet more friends in the world .

It's my second day from registering this website and base of what I have read in some furom, the site is good and easy to use. And I am comfortable to invest here.

i've been here for months but it takes too long before i finish my 100 posts requirements as i really dont have enough time and it takes time for me to understand the rules and what this forum all about.

23 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

I haven't stayed at this website for very long. But as long as I am here, I am saying from my experience of this time I love working in this place I have been able to make good money here, so I want to stay here for more and earn more

I also here for 2 months may be but till now I know much from this forum. I was in crypto for many days but I have learned much in 2 months from this forum.

2 hours ago, Akbor said:

I also here for 2 months may be but till now I know much from this forum. I was in crypto for many days but I have learned much in 2 months from this forum.

I also learned many things from this forum. this forum is excellent for getting any kind of crypto news. now a days many topics are creating daily which are much informative.

i have joined the forum about 12 days after the forum was founded and i am planning to keep staying here for a long time to be one of the OG of the forum.