How long have you been here, - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

It's only my second week now here on this forum, I'm trying to share as much of what i know while learning from others 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have been here since November 17, 2019. I can say that I am still new here, and I still have a lot to understand about this large forum.

Been here for days only, lucky for those who knew these site earlier and earning everyday. Just saw this website in other forum and i would like to try. I hope i can be part of it for the longest time.

If you're talking about Cryptoworld, I been here since September last year. But if you are refferring on this forum, well, I just started November last year. Its different to each other because I already uses different faucets before joining this forum.

I been in this forum for like 2 months or and going to 3 this feb, so far i am learning a lot of stuffs guides and tips to become more better trader in the world of crypto thank you cryptotalk.

i joined this forum just few months ago i have learned  a lot from this site and  it make me feel independent, i think this is best  site specially for the  youngester to earn money.

Hello. Really want to find many new real friends here. My path has just begun for now and I don't stop until can be one of the most active and useful member of this society.

I joined here the last three days.  So I don't have enough knowledge of this group.  I want everyone to know the rules of the forum very well now

On 1/18/2020 at 5:33 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I have been into crypto forum about 1 month.i completed my 1 month journey in the cryptotalk forum and had a really great experience with it.and will ne stay connecting it and working for the long period

I have been a member of the cryptotalk forum since October, but I have just been active again because the busy life in real life makes me unable to make posts here.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I am not an old member of this forum, maybe about a week ago I registered and started sharing my previous thoughts and experiences with friends.

I've been in this forum around a week ago. I have so much to learn in here. Weird thing is, I like spending my time in this forum. Because not only earning some bitcoin but I could learn many useful things in here. 

I'm already here few months after the cryptotalk launch but I got banned before and I created this account to start over again. I'm actually confident to my write up before because to my reputation and kinda more dedicated to all my content.

Edited by FalseName
Spelling

i have been here for almost 12 days

it's really an very good forum

here you can learn and share you ideas or ask questions about cryptocurrency and earn some money at the same time

I did not complete a month in this forum and made 310 posts and got 21 good reputation and I am happy to be here in this wonderful place

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been here since 14 days ago ! it was really good days ! because I have learnt a lot of things ! and I want to learn and earn more and more 

I'm here since December 2019 so in short I'm just a newbie in this concepts. Maybe I know some technical terms in crypto currency but still this knowledge is just a surface and the actual learning will start if I apply it to the reality.

I have been active in Cryptotalk for about 3 months and I am very satisfied with the performance of this forum. I not only learned basics of trading here but also earned enough money here to start investing and trading in Yobit. The biggest advantage of joining this forum was to know about Yobit. I could increase my earning through trading with some coins in Yobit. This forum has been my main source of income from cryptocurrency during these three months because there were no other places to earn as high as here. This is the best opportunity for any crypto fan to join and earn.

I am in this forum for about a week.I came to know about this from my brother.But i really enjoy working here as it is easy and trustworthy.You can easily earn your money from here  

I am here in this forum not for a long time. I am a beginner in this forum and till now i have learned a lot from this forum. Cryptotalk is surely the best forum.

Hello! Ive been here since january 16 and as far as I am here it is really good here, I dont just earn but learn new things too.

I am newbie in this forum. I don't contribute that much for now because as a newbie, i want to learn more things before do some action in this forum to prevent some problems.