How long have you been here, - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

Les than a mont, but more than 30 USD been earned, i was never able to earn that much from crypto before cryptotalk, and the knowledge i have found within these few weeks is way too big.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:33 PM, Kariuki said:

how long have you been in this forum

I am pretty old now. I have been in this forum from 10th december of 2019. That would make it close to 4 months. In this four months I have learned so much and I was able to cash out around 120$ as well. I am slow and unlike other I need time to post, and sometimes I cant even completed 30 post in a day, yet I am very happy with the forum, and what ever it pays me.

Joined this forum almost a month ago.The forum provides two things at the same time.That's the best part of this forum.I have never seen a paying and informative forum like this one.

I have been here for a short time but I have achieved a lot of interest and have made some friends and I owe this forum thanks for providing me a lot of services and helped me a lot and I wish him continued

On 1/18/2020 at 5:33 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

Hello my dear friend. I'm a newbie here in this forum. I joined this forum like 20 days ago. And I'm really glad that I'm working in this forum. This forum is really great to learn and earn. 

I joined this forum about a month ago and I am very happy to be working in this forum and of course you can share experiences here and also benefit from the experiences of others

I think i have one and a half month in this forum and i have learn and also contribute a lot in this forum. I also earned good amount from this forum and am very happy to be one of the cryptotalk members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, arshavin1984 said:

I am new to this forum, because I only joined a few weeks ago. But I like the family atmosphere in this forum. Because every problem I face as a newbie, the old members in this forum are quite active in answering my questions.

That is good. We are families here if you post quality topics, posts and replies. But on the other hand, we are not family if your post is full of garbage. 

I am not so old on this forum as well as in crypto world. I joined this forum a month ago. After entering this world i think i can found my future un this. 

Honestly l have been since 2019 here, l mean in this website. Before that l used bitcointalk.org. Both of them are wonderful for everything (including getting a lot of information about Crypto). 

l have been here since 2 years, l mean crypto world. But since 2019 last year l'm here and That is not enough in my view to know everything. l should improve my knowledge 🙂

I have been a part of this forum for around one and a half month now, and i have to say that i am very happy with this forum and the knowledge that i am able to gain here and the earnings i am able to achieve here. I have been in faucets collecting for over two years and never have a made as much as i have made here on this forum and i am truly thankful for that. I try to comment on posts in a useful manner to add to the integrity of this forum and hope that i am doing a good job and being helpful to the topics that i am commenting on.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well, im not creating topics here yet because im just new from cryptocurrency and i will just reading some threads here to get more informations about cryptocurrency. Happy posting everyone.

I have been on the forum since December 2019, I haven't written a message for about 2 months since I created my account and I really regret it. 

It's been almost 3 month on this CryptoTalk forum. I am enjoying on this forum. I love to create good and the constructive posts on this forum. Some members are posting really good  contents which are really helpful so I am still here on this forum. 

I m four months and 17 days now, I joined Cryptotalk forum on December 1, 2019, I have be very harpy to be here and I have have collected many things not just 0.00030000 Bitcoins every day but also the knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Almost half a year, this forum recommended to me by my girlfriend because she said i could earn so much money from this site so i decide to do cryptotalk to have an source of income. That's it. 

Hello, i am Sayem, only 6 days ago i join hare , i thought my knowledge are very high,but i was wrong.and now i want to  learn a lot of thinks.

I have been on this forum for almost its first appearance and this means about 6 months ago and I have been working on this amazing forum

Life is great and enjoy it