How long have you been here, - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

i have been in cryptotalk since 4 December and i spent a lot of time here and learned a lot of things and increased my knowledge about crypto and also i earned a good amount of btc here and i believe this forum will have an amazing future. i thank you cryptotalk for giving me a chance to be here and share my thoughts with you guys.

I am new to this forum, but because I have experience in discussions. So I didn't learn too much about anything else, maybe getting to know the forum broadly. Like the features in this forum.

I have joined this platform 18 January 2020 since the day I registered I have never missed a single day each and every blessing day buy used to participate in the forum and also I learn so many things about cryptocurrencies. I wish this platform last for long because it is helping many people so some people have less knowledge about cryptocurrencies but with the help of this platform many people were able to know how cryptocurrencies is operate

On 2/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, SadmanIslam said:

I have been here for some weeks.i have earned a good amount of money also from here.now I know how to use Bitcoin.i have learned how to turn btc into money.so this is Amazing to work here.

It is good to read that many  have learned in the process, what this promotion really looks for you.

You learn about coins, then use that money in the Market and finally change it to Fiat, and during that process learn  you receive a "PPP" reward.

P:991

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hello! I'm also new here in this community. I am still looking for the source that I have need to know because I still don't have enough knowledge about this community. I hope I can get the legit information here in this community. 

Well i have been here for less than a week but i am enjoying myself here.

The best part of this platform is that it provides you a great platform to discuss multiple topics and share your knowledge and life experience with others. 

Its been 2 months in this forum now,i have learnt so many things from this forum and feels so great to be in here.happy to be in this community.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, Arafathosen said:

I am in site some month ago.So in this site i earn a lot of money.It is the best trusted site in this time.In this site coin earn is very easy for other site

I am gratefull to you and your post i am new here and i hope that i reach your level or more hhhhhhhhhh thank u a lot for sharing your answer i am so happy for that

I joined or came to this forum on February 1st, so about only a week ago. I have not earned a lot but I have learned a lot in this forum. This forum is a good place if you want to know more about cryptocurency. And I am very grateful for this forum.

I am new in this forum because  i have learn about this forum in few days ago. Now i am working hard on this forum 

I have been here 4hrs ago and im hoping to reach the expected amount of posts for new users so that I can start earning..as for the moment I have nothing much to say about this .

On 2/4/2020 at 7:23 PM, Brawn said:

I create my account 1 month ago. I am new member of crypto currency. Thank you.

I am glad you want to join here and I am sure you are full of consideration to be in crypto to the spirit of searching for experience and knowledge and you definitely want to benefit. And hopefully you can get what you want here because the crypto currency will give you the best here.

It has been approximately 2 weeks or so Since I joined cryptotalk forum. So far all good and really exciting to go forward. I just have a little confusion relating to account getting banned due to IP addresses. I sometime use Wifi and sometime Mobil network. Does doing so will get my account ban?

I have half a month joined in this forum very much knowledge that I got in this forum

I am join in this forum since the beginning of January but I start to active in this forum a few days ago so I am not earn money yet from this forum.

I just got here last week this forum is really educating me in areas I don't understand which is great  when I start earning I plan on investing my income in a business I had in mind

On 2/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, BnMuqaddas said:

I have not been long in this community, I joined now a week ago and I have been making some good progress in sharing and gaining in the community. 

Great to read this I am here 4 days ago and happy to join the platform and Cryptotalk.org campaign I am so grateful for the opportunity of yobit.net 

1 hour ago, BnMuqaddas said:

The newbies need to learn before earning that is why you have to reach the numbers of 100 useful posts in the forum before receiving payment. 

100 useful post is not enough if you are newbie in crypto currency. There's a lot of terms that you need to know. Yes, you'll get skme information from 100 useful post but you must need to do your research too.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

Today makes it my 11th day off being active in the forum while trying to claim Yoda coin from telegram. I've had the opportunities to read transforming posts about trading on Yobit and good HYIP. I'm looking forward to making friends too but jump starting my crypto future cannot be better than this

40 minutes ago, Popedee said:

Today makes it my 11th day off being active in the forum while trying to claim Yoda coin from telegram. I've had the opportunities to read transforming posts about trading on Yobit and good HYIP. I'm looking forward to making friends too but jump starting my crypto future cannot be better than this

I feel like it's been a long time in this forum. Even though it's only been a few months, Lol. Just like you, I am also looking for friends who I can discuss with. Please follow me and I will also follow you. Happy Posting!

I have been here earlier, its my first week in this site and I finished the first step the 100 posts on the other day and it's so advantage in students. 

17 hours ago, Muhsin jifri said:

Your brother, it's not been a week since I joined this platform. And I  feel very comfortable with this platform. I think I can continue in this platform and earn pocket money. I hope you can also do this.

i am here in this forum for one month and i think this forum is very much informative now and i think this forum is good for getting payment.