How long have you been here, - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

How long have you been here,

On 2/7/2020 at 1:53 AM, Zues said:

Hello! I'm also new here in this community. I am still looking for the source that I have need to know because I still don't have enough knowledge about this community. I hope I can get the legit information here in this community. 

You are welcome brother with us , I'm here for more than five month and i can tell you it's a great place to share knowledge and learning about crypto currency

I have joined here on 15 Feb,2020. When a friend from Pakistan referred me here. But unfortunatily he is no longer here anymore. I have already started to make some money from here. Thanks to Crypto Talk and my that friend. 

I started today. I hope my experience will be good here. I come here to know in-depth about crypto as well as I will earn here. Thanks to this platform where all crypto people can collaborate and learn something new every day. 

Not up to a week I am here not long ago but I am doing good in the community and I am having a great time in the community.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

I am new in this forum i am very popularity in this said .

my friends is recommended form . crytotolk is good and very beneficial said in cryto currncy related so i am joined in this said aftar few days

I've been here for just like an hour now but I've learned alot from the forum. This is a very good forum and I wish to stay here forever. It's a good place for a beginner to start learning about crypto

As for me, I joined this wonderful forum on October 10 of the last year, but I did not write topics until February 12 because I was busy with exams, and I learned a lot of information about the crypto world from this forum and I am still learning.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

It's  been approximately added than 1 weeks that I together this forum. I am having a benefit time at this juncture indeed. This forum is motivating and amazing as relatives who are effective at this point be capable of achieve skill about crypto and earn currency as well. Its like two in one package.

I am here about two days brother.. I did not also completed my task 100post and didn't get any payment here till now...so i am here about 2 days brother..

just few weeks ago I have joined there and I have to say that I am the right place and in the right time to get some knowledge about the Crypto world as well as I am earning a bitcoin that is the main reason I am here also a big thing for me as I am student so I am started earning and I want to thanks organisation that there are giving the opportunity to be a part of this campaign from this campaign I am started taking knowledge about marketing that helps me to go for trading also I want to add here I started with small investments that will be safe for me and also I am getting profit that motivates me to go further.

I've been here for a couple of weeks yes indeed I've learnt a lot from this website about digital currency and how digital world is running this website not only teaches us but also for our learning asthma pushed as we share and comment the more we earn. I'm pretty much happy and excited about working on this platform.

I think I joined this forum on October 10, if I had been studying well, and since that day I have never left because I found it very convenient for me and I help members here.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, how long have you been in this forum and much have you contributed in the forum post and threads, by the way there are so many things that are happening in this place and the best of it all being that there is a chance that you will make friends here and you will also jump start your crypto future, there is a lot that is happening in this place, can we share experiences here , kindly thank you

i have been here since less that 2 months and i'm actually loving this since since you can learn a lot of crypto things while earning. in those 2 months i see the forum is also become better and this is a pretty good thing.

so good experience for me and i would suggest this forum to everyone without any doubts

Hey mate, I joined this forum one week ago and already learn lot good thing about cryptocurrency abd we can also make a friend in this forum member. In future in this senior members will help when I start crypto business.          

I have been in this forum for the past month but for some reason my ID has been banned so I have refreshed myself and hopefully this time I can succeed.

When the scandal is everywhere. You can trust this site with empty eyes. I am just new to this site, I would like to say about this site that it is a very effective and most reliable site, at that time

I am new member I join this Web site yestaday 4 March 2020 I find it hard to understand and that 100 post is not easy for me I'm trying to make it.

I may be joined here 5days ago.I'm enjoying being here.and most importantly,I try to focus.and learn here.I'm also earning money doing so.     

I have been joined to this forum before 2 month ago.

I come to know that this forum is very helpful.i think that i will work here for a long-term.

This site also fullfil my wanting.

Thank you crypto.

I have been in the forum for two months and I learned a lot from my participation in it and also became able to profit through trading and investment and all of that because of the interest that I achieved from this forum

I joined this forum in January. Today is March 6 and I did not even know how many days have passed. I like working in this firm. I am always active, so I would like that I remain active and continue to do the same.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kariuki said:

Hello my dear friend. How are you? Actually I have been here for a short time but I like this site as a way to know and earn money.

I registered in this forum almost two months ago, but unfortunately I only worked in this forum recently, this forum is a great opportunity to profit from the Internet in addition to making new friends and increasing your knowledge of digital currencies and profit from them

4 hours ago, Rajin21 said:

I am newbie in this forum. I didn't complete my first hundred comment yet.I start 6 days ago.but because of my busyness I didn't finished the job.I hope I will finished my work as early as possible. 

Not more than month actually I am new here but I am among the good ones and I am having a very good time here