Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

Well for me most time I don't actually have enough funds to invest, so I earn from this forum and keep the profits for a while , to make my funds grow big, and when they prices of cryptocurrencies becomes low , I use my earnings to invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 6:41 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Welcome my friend
I really prefer making an investment than collecting money. I love investing because I see that digital currencies have an important part of the near future.

I collect both of them from the forum and invest also. This is suitable for me. This member has a distinctive characteristic. You derive some amount that will not change, but you have to multiply it. I mean that is the capital you collect to start investing. It depends on the information you gain here for your steps. Coming and protecting yourself

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Frankly, I work in the field of investment is very good, but for me I do not work in this field so I prefer all the money and store it until the price rises in the future and also take advantage of the opportunity when the market prices drop and I buy some currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

I think it will be better to do investment, because if you collect money only, those who are giving you free money has do investment also thats why they are giving you money.

TTo me, it depends on my financial state at that point in time. If it is a time I am broke, I use it to help myself out and if not, I invest them on Yobit investbox.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am investing in a small portion with new projects hoping to grow, and I am storing some currencies that I think will have a wonderful future.

I prefer to invest my money than collecting it. Well, it is good to collect money. But I don't do that. I always invest my money to investment plans and sites. Well, I know that there are risk that I can encounter. But I want to make my money grow, so I just invest it. Unlike when I only collect it, I can't earn profit from it. So investment is the best for me.

I can invest on a coin when I can actually have it From scratch, as basically the site pays on per the post daily, as from that we can use this as a leverage to invest in a coin, as basically having to invest on a coin is what is going to make some visible profits, than waiting for prices to rise

Now I'm just collecting this money, but as soon as I have the amount of $ 400, I will start investing it in cryptocurrencies, and it will not be very soon..

I am trying to hold half of my bitcoins and trade with the other half to make more profits.. This forum is a great chance to learn and earn at the same time! You can directly get pain on yobit and start trading easily!

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, CryptoChief192 said:

I prefer to raise money on this forum, because now it is profitable for me to maintain my financial stability. But, of course, investing was one way to make huge profits.

I think that it will be great if you invest tha  to collect becsuse investing will surely benefit you as a cryptocurrencies holder becsuse if you can invest in some rewarding projects then it will bring you good money and I think that it will be great. 

For now i prefer collecting money for a future investment , because i don’t learn yet , and i believe if someone invest his money without knowledge , he can lose his money , for that i will learn first , get a good knowledge about trading , and than i can invest this money in trading , and get more profit, but i will say it again , never invest your money without knowledge.

• +1 1

Personally at the moment I am saving all the profits made from this forum while I get good capital to start investing in various projects 

5 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that it will be great if you invest tha  to collect becsuse investing will surely benefit you as a cryptocurrencies holder becsuse if you can invest in some rewarding projects then it will bring you good money and I think that it will be great. 

I agree with that, if you can find a good project then you should invest in it. Because what we are all after is to have a project that will give us profit if we invest.

10 hours ago, Magnom said:

I am trying to hold half of my bitcoins and trade with the other half to make more profits.. This forum is a great chance to learn and earn at the same time! You can directly get pain on yobit and start trading easily!

Yes I am doing like you I think this is the best stratergy we can make here to make good profits from our earning here ! it's really a great chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

Investing and at the same time collecting bitcoin from a reliable and good source, I personally believe that applying both methods together is possible and profitable more than applying one of them only according to my humble experience.

I also prefer collect bitcoin that I earned from this forum because I don't have any idea for investing and trading so I would like to hold my bitcoin and after I will sell them when it's price increase. 

investment and collection both are good if we select a good coin for it .

let's took an example , i invest good money in Bitcoin for trading purpose ( that's is investment ) . i select ripple coin as a long-term collection ( that's is collection ) , there are equally chance that we are suffering from Loss also. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Dear friend, I don't know how to invest in this platform. But if you are telling that to invest in Crypto world then I will be happy face to do it. I only receive some satoshi from this platform of which I withdraw to my bank account

On 5/14/2020 at 6:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

Investing and at the same time collecting bitcoin from a reliable and good source, I personally believe that applying both methods together is possible and profitable more than applying one of them only according to my humble experience.

Yes this is a good way to mange your capital and I think that most of the people are using the same way to mange their capital ! because we need cash and at the same time we need to increase our profits !

6 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yes this is a good way to mange your capital and I think that most of the people are using the same way to mange their capital ! because we need cash and at the same time we need to increase our profits !

I do not agree with you on the point that everyone is dividing their capital because the majority of traders lose and psychological pressure occurs to them because of the lack of a good division of capital.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:55 AM, Magnom said:

This is something that I also did with my bitcoins but I trade this way. I divide my whole BTC into two parts and trade with the first part and keep the second part until the outcome of the first trade is known (whether it is profit or loss). Then I trade with the second part and keep the first one as backup. By doing this, I always have some capital left for emergency situation. Don't put all your money in circulation.

• +3 1

l prefer to collect altcoins and BTC as l can. But it seems both of ways are really profitable, l mean if you can realize good the situation of altcoins, you can use your collections to invest in other altcoins and by this way you can make double earning. But if you can follow the true way.