Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

A successful person must take all precautions, so he must invest in a part and keep a part in the form of fixed currencies or deaths in anticipation of any emergency because this market is the least that is said about it as violent and rapid fluctuations.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I prefer both. I collect as much as cryptocurrencies from the forum through the creation of good quality content as well as giving reactions. I also invest the talktokens I receive. It is necessary that the users have a good strategy for collection and investment so that they could make more profits in the long term. 

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Invest in the crypto market and collect the different coins and hold that coins for the future becasue in the crypto market soon the big bull is come and all the ALT coins will touch the sky and this time market touch the great high becasue BTC touch the 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand the question exactly as what means money from this forum? You mean the cryptocurrencies like talk and bitcoin and how do you mean if we invest them? You ask if we trade them or use the investbox for them? I hold in bitcoin and try to trade talk token too. What a kind of question, I fail to see the point.

As of now I always prefer collecting or earning crypto money because I don't have any money to use for investment to coins or tokens. My plan is if I manage to earn a lot of money from working in this forum, I sell them if the price of crypto is really high and then I'm going to use some of my profit on investing.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Profits investment is really a good thing. It will provide you with really additional income and a ready alternative to any problem that may occur in the future. I think you should invest and learn

• +1 1

It is better, of course, to invest money so that while you do not use it, it will bring you profit. "Make the money work for you." Well, if there is no opportunity to invest somewhere. Then of course collect

As far as I prefer collecting satoshis and keeping it at the present time, Bitcoin may reach 30,000 dollars soon, it may be soon

I really prefer to make investment than just to collect to spend it. Making investment will bring and grow your capital and collecting is a set back because is going to be spent for unnecessary stuffs outside cryptoworld. 

It is one of the most important questions at the present time, conservation or investment.
As for me, I collect a good amount of cryptocurrencies from this site and some other sources, and then transfer them to trading and investment platforms, maybe I will keep a few in the coming periods.

I prefer to use the two methods, because I use some of the money that I get in trading and storage, and the other section I use to invest in some locations, and now I make good profits.

• +1 1

Of course, our first step is to make a profit on the CryptoTalk forum. Then it makes more sense to invest in information. However, we need time and patience for this.

When you earn from this forum your money is holding like you have talk token or bitcoin your money is holding and increase day after day because the price is crypto currency in general is increasing it's like you invest them

From this forum 1000 satoshis are generated for each comment or publication, therefore in my personal opinion I can say that it is better to collect it since at the end of 2020 and in the beginning of 2021 the bitcoin has risen exponentially and it is much better to collect and save them increasing Its value will generate large profits, well, at this time because if bitcoin begins to fall, it is much better to switch to another cryptocurrency that is in extreme volatility.

We have to develop the money we earn through working on this site and make sure to invest in it in the fields of cryptocurrencies rather than by making use of the experiences and information we obtain through Work on this site 

The collecting and investing are both profitable. I collect bitcoin with this forum as a way of investing in cryptocurrency to earn profit some months later. I also collect money to convert it to cash whenever I need to buy something, but is better to invest most of our money in a profitable site and genuine platform that will return things for us and we will collect them later and buy good things.

The logic to apply and be successful is simple first earn in the forum and be saving the minimum amount to reach the threshold you can invest to be gaining some percentage of profits either in yobit exchange making use of the interesting feature of investbox or another profitable investment packages.

In fact, it depends on your experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, if you are a beginner, you must first work in the forum here and collect some money and gain experience, and after the passage of time you can invest the money that you have collected here in trading, of course trading profits are greater, but more The risk that you do not have sufficient experience

• +2 1

The port step are important first of all you should to collect your bitcoins by working on this forum but my personal opinion Is to investment on this forum is more beneficial then the collection

Of course, I prefer investing in the forum, where the forum provides us with investment methods in order to benefit from them and profit. For that, we have to start in a correct way and learn in order to get profits appropriately

Of course, my friends are those of us who have become proficient by acquiring knowledge. We can invest in this platform here. Then we can make money. We invest in the hope of making a profit, and we make money. We need to gain knowledge about investing first.

Investment or collection, they all have different function in an exchange forum, but they work hand in hand, definitely after you make an investment you will surely do the collections of what you earn as a gain 

My friend, for me, I do not prefer investing at all for fear of a decrease in the currencies in which we will invest in it, so this fear is as for collecting and storing the currency and trading in it so I prefer trading and selling with a profit and buying low and taking profit from the matter Thank you

I must spend a lot of cash to pay.  My profit depends on a job and get paid from it.  Nothing is actually secured even if you are taking any risk in terms of investment.I make money by investing that money in crypto tokens.  I think it’s better for men to take some action than just hold on.  But make your own decision.  Which you love.

I recommend that you raise money and start learning trading and gaining good experience, and this means that we can do both things together and that trading is better because he earns more.