Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

Firstly, you cannot invest in this forum because it is not profitable, and I prefer you to invest in trading, as well as collecting additional money from this forum, of course.

In this situation, with the upcoming halving, it is better not to exchange the cryptocurrency as much as possible, but to keep it until it increases.

1 hour ago, Albertlane said:

I do both of them, because at the end of the day, you will still get profit from your investments and you will also earn money from all of the paid post that you have on this forum so it is a win-win situation for you.

Wow thats amazing ! thats mean you are working hard in cryptocurrency ! I wish you all the best ! I will try to ivest or trade with cryptocurrency ! if I have a question can you help me ? 

I collect Bitcoin fro this forum in order to obtain some profit. Then I invest in other big projects like trading. So I do both to get the most out of my work!

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

It's up to people thatvthey collect their mkney or invest their money. In my case i collect my money from it. But there are some my friend who invest here. 

Well I will suggest you collection. For me investing money is too risky for me. By investing money you can lost your money. Moreover if you made your mind then at first collect your money then invest it.        

Investing in cryptocurrencies has become a new frontier for the future financial market. Many people agree. But this is not enough for those who are still unable to decide whether or not to continue.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:11 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

Well I am always on the lookout of making some money. I trade, but since I dont take a lot of risk, by trades are stretched at the extremes, and when it goes through, I do make good money. I use even arbitrage to get any profit I can if possible, but rarely such an opportunity arises. Of course earning from posting definitely helps. 

7 hours ago, Btc420 said:

I prefer to invest money,, earned from crypto talk forum. There are many good projects for invest in crypto..

What are some of the projects you invest on, i would like to try with my crypto earnings.

I must spent plenty of cash I earn to pay payments. My profits is dependant on having a job and getting paid from it. Nothing is actually secure even though as in case you make investments you're taking a threat. If you don't make investments your fiat cash will worth not anything after 20-30 years. So I suppose it is higher to take dangers.

Collecting then investment is good thing to do one way to gain is not that good enough updating of the way of income will be great from time to time.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I use both. In my situation, I can't risk investing my personal earnings from my real life job, so I try collecting some profit from the internet (like Cryptotalk). Then, when I get some good profit, I invest in trading (on Yobit). So, I'm pretty sure that these two things complete each other!

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I prefer collecting. I have always been a cryptocurrency collector. I have used faucet site (which was a complete waste of time) and PTC sites to collect Bitcoin. Next thing I came up with a method to "Cheat" faucet sites and it was very profitable for me, but it didn't last long.

Welcome with me
Currently, I am thinking of collecting money from publishing in the forum, my way is to collect a large amount and then enter the investment field either by mining or by making profit from currency exchange between the various trading platforms

i have real life job so i dont cash out my crypto , sometimes only i recharge my phone with it , so i kept all my earning from forum on investment on exchange

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been ready to invest money from this forum, this is the best idea to anyone that wish to invest in cryptocurrency becausethey will benefit from the investment

This is a good question but it is completely a choice of one. I have my own strategy. I collect the money from this forum to increase my portfolio. But i also make money by investing those money in the crypto tokens or coins. I think it is better to male some move rather than just holding it. But take decision of your own. Which you love. 

3 hours ago, Rares002 said:

This is a good question but it is completely a choice of one. I have my own strategy. I collect the money from this forum to increase my portfolio. But i also make money by investing those money in the crypto tokens or coins. I think it is better to male some move rather than just holding it. But take decision of your own. Which you love. 

Good job !
can you tell me where are you investing your coins please ? with a company or with a website ?
I think its a good strategy !

I prefer them together, collecting money from here and investing them in the strong currencies that are in the platforms. In the end, this forum will not last forever, according to my personal opinion, so we have a step to take.

Hi, I withdraw money every day with yobit if the Bitcoin exchange rate is good. If not, then I just accumulate money and wait for a better rate for withdrawal. I advise you to do the same.Because now it was a very bad situation to withdraw money, now there are very good courses.

If the market is bleeding,I love to collect the valuable cryptocurrencies if the market is in the progressive state I do love to make the trading activities on the reputed exchange sites like Binance and the Yobit exchange. Yobit is the best because I can find the best exchange rate here. 

If you want do invest to earn in crypto talk forum earning then chose good projects, like yobit exchange investment box because in this project we never loss our earning, and earn daily percentage of profit, so first collect all earnings, then you think its enough to invest then try this option.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

I prefer them together, collecting money from here and investing them in the strong currencies that are in the platforms. In the end, this forum will not last forever, according to my personal opinion, so we have a step to take.

Yea, that is the only way to earn from both side of cryptocurrency, you invest when you see opportunities and you grab when you see a good gain from collecting coins

I prefer to invest, I do not see the point of just storing money as the exchange rate for them may fall, I invest in cryptocurrency.