Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

Of course investment.. just get some satoshis from this forum and you can hold it if you like to earn more or you can buy any potential altcoins that you like to buy and hold.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will always try to invest in coins because if I keep collecting coins then the value of those coins does not increase, then I will face many lures and if I invest then I can earn money regularly.

I prefer to make money and also invest a percentage of it through what I get from this forum and I think it is the best idea

THINK POSITIVE

Hi mate, umm... I will only give more priority to the investment from the collection as you need to go to the market to invest It will be needed because we do not know how to collect it if we do not know....

On 1/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Actually you cannot invest money on this forum. There is no way you can directly invest here. On yobit, which is the exchange site of this forum, you can invest there on their Investbox and do some tradings. Collecting money is not enough, it is a waste of time, do some tasks to gain it.

nMvFbuZ.png

I have to spent a lot of money I earn to pay bills. My income is dependant on having a job and getting paid from it. Nothing is actually safe though as if you invest you are taking a risk. If you don't invest your fiat money will worth nothing after 20-30 years. So I think it is better to take risks.

What do you mean investing in this forum? Perhaps you are referring to yobit? If that's the case, then I already do both, I invest my earnings that I receive from posting here in the forum through yobit by trading and investbox, and it is worth or a right choice for investing.

You need both to work. How to invest if you do not collect it. That is why it is necessary to raise money by investing and then investing. Then verify the investment location and then invest.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:26 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I prefer to the collection of crypto and after that i choose invest. First hold and earn as much money as you can and then simply invest those to a legit sites. You will certainly gain profit from those site after investing. So i like collection and then investment.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

Collecting and investing are both profitable. I collect bitcoin with this forum as a way of investing in cryptocurrency to earn profit some months later. I also collect money to convert it to cash whenever I need to buy something.

I suggest you to invest bitcoins you earn from this forum because good things will happen to bitcoin community when block reward reaches 6.25 BTC. If you don't need urgent money, just collect and invest.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I would advise you to go for investment on this forum Because it will definitely give you a good outcome (money) I the future if you are patient enough mate

investment and collection that's business. i can collect bitcoin or investment for profit.bey bitcoin and exchange with real money. that's the way to profit i think that.so i first collected then invest.

I do not believe in investment because my investment is not secure properly on sites. So I prefer to collect btc as much as I can for the future. Because in future we definately have good benefits.

CryptoTalk is a popular source of income without investing In this forum I like to raise money, and dividends are available through investing and investing here. It is a very popular medium. No one is mentioned in the transaction.  Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the means of investing.

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I used to just collect my earnings from this forum and I would be satisfied with it, I have discovered and learned about yobit's investbox and I started investing half of my earnings there, I have been profiting more since then. I personally think that one should study or research further about the investments they are going to make.

I usually hold the payment from this forum first, usually a week or more after I withdraw it. sometimes I also buy tokens that are cheap from the results of this forum's payment, then hold again until the price rises, after which I withdraw.

I think investing in Coin Investment and Collection is the best reason that through investment you can make money on a regular basis and if you make collections if the value of coins does not increase, then you will face huge lose.

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

Collect Altcoins and wait for alt season, There's no point in hoarding coins/tokens specially when the price is good enough for great profits. Collect them or accumulated them to sell at a later date.

spacer.png

I will like to do both of them, but I will start with collecting first, and I will use to invest some of my collected reward and some if them I will save

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am prefer to collect my btc than do some trade  by altcoins this  time i do it for my current financial needs and for

buy internet access in order to remain in the paybypost in cryptotalk.I thought about investing, but my situation hasn't allowed me by now.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I used it on different things.For some i buy coins and some amount for trading.I am very thankful for that to crypto talk.

Do you mean that what we earn from this forum we are going to invest in crypto or we collect the amount? if it's then I will prefer to invest I mean if you buy crypto in the right moment and hold it until the price is increasing then by this money we can get more profit.

I prefer to collect first then invest it to legit platforms. Upon investing, it is a good idea to withdraw earnings every designated time to avoid being scammed. 

Most of all my income is came from Bounty,trading and cryptotalk ofc. I keep my reward to invest in Bitcoin and another alts like Eos,Link and Bnb.