Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

There is no options or scope to invest money cryptotalk forum.You can not make investment here.You can collect free bitcoin from this forum

I prefer to collect money on this forum because it is beneficial for me now to maintain my financial stability. But of course, investing was one of the good way to earn huge profit.

This is clear it is depend on the mind of worker. I know so far as the new person who entered the crypto market the collect these coins but the old or expert crypto trader invest these coins for earning pool and they know that this is good time for earning.

It is best to collect bitcoin and invest in cryptocurrency in order to earn income. From storing cryptocurrency also makes sense. 

I always think to investing with my money. After i get money from crytotalk i always spare my time to choose what coin i need to invest or trading. So my money can increased time to time. But sometimes when i don't have money because my salary and my sales not on time, i will take some Bitcoin from cryptotalk to pay my basic expense, like food and transportation. Maybe will cover 1 - 3 days maximum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The both .. when you are collect crypto currency you are already invest .

But if you want just to invest .. be carefull

On 1/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

I want to do both, first I will collect money from this forum and then afterwards i will invest that amount in other crypto currency which gives more profit.

Yes..i too follow the same strategy.i am earning from the cryptotalk and investing it onto some good cryptocurrency projects .and holding the cryptocurrency for long term

Both are different and I came here to get payment not collect coin for invest. For double my payment I try to trade because for me investment need big money to start and I don't have it. Everyone has different way but I chose trading because already learn and now is test the strategy.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

I would actually invest in cryptotalk if they made their own token that can be used on this forum. Honestly I'm enjoying my time in cryptotalk and it is probably the best thing that happened in crypto lately. I

About your question I'm holding the Bitcoin I'm accumulating for many years.

13 hours ago, Arun gope said:

Doing both in same time is a better option for investment and collecting. It yet to be market face bull run so it's time I think so for collecting.

i think for now its better to keep collecting your bitcoin and hold it for a while because the halving is around the corner and will be very profitable for us holders.

There's no point in collecting without investment.

But you have to invest carefully, or you'll lose what you've collected in a minute.

I think I most prefer collecting money because I don't have so much money to invest but if I have a some extra money I will try to invest to earn some extra money .

I choose to invest all my payment from this forum into eth as my favorite coin, btc too risky. From btc to eth I can get more coin and so far the number make me excite. Investment is not easy but when not start right now, when I will know the result?

I'm doing both earning money from posting and commenting here.then use my earnings to invest and trade to gain more profits.if you are asking which one is better I think it's collecting because it doesn't have a risk you can only get free and earn without staking your money to other site.

This depends on your end goal. If you want to collect the earnings and buy something nice after a couple months or you just want to invest the earnings and make more and more profit 

I doin collecting of satoshis and also i use it to invest thats my  way of collecting while investing it is more profitable and also it is so safe becouse we or i cannot invest my own money instead my extra money

On 1/21/2020 at 11:57 PM, dinabolt said:

I choose to invest all my payment from this forum into eth as my favorite coin, btc too risky. From btc to eth I can get more coin and so far the number make me excite. Investment is not easy but when not start right now, when I will know the result?

Bitcoin is not a risky coin and is the most well-established coin in the market. Even beginners are recommended to start experiencing cryptocurrency with bitcoin because it has less risks than other coins. Converting BTC to ETH at this time is a wrong decision because the count down for BTC block reward has started and this can bring you much more profit than holding ETH. We will not regret if we collect a large amount of bitcoin to prepare ourselves for the event.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

20 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Bitcoin is not a risky coin and is the most well-established coin in the market. Even beginners are recommended to start experiencing cryptocurrency with bitcoin because it has less risks than other coins. Converting BTC to ETH at this time is a wrong decision because the count down for BTC block reward has started and this can bring you much more profit than holding ETH. We will not regret if we collect a large amount of bitcoin to prepare ourselves for the event.

In terms of investing bitcoin is much safer since it has already proven itself for how many years. But when we talk about risk, bitcoin is still very risky. Have you remembered what happened after the bubble pops out last 2018. Many have gone bankrupt and some lose their company due to the extreme decrease in value of bitcoin. Thus it is also not good to say that bitcoin is not risky since risk and profit is what moves the cryptocurrency market.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

im no interest to invest because im collecting a bitcoin here just posting and sharing my own ideas related to topics and if ever investing must have a big money but in ways of easy earning it was a big help from crypto and best way to collect bitcoins.

I like both, I like to invest because it is very profitable for me, when prices start to high then I will quickly sell it and I also like to raise money, for me this is a savings for my future.

Hello. I try to come here every day and communicate with people, but sometimes laziness attacks. And I collect all the satoshi who give me here for communication. Since I'm waiting for a good BTC course.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:01 PM, 4Anush4 said:

I prefer to invest money, earned from crypto talk forum. There are many good projects for invest. I usually invest my money on miners which pay 100-120% after month

Investing is very good because that is the best way to accumulate wealth, but care must be taken in choosing where and what to invest on. Obviously most investments online are scams and not worth putting one's hard earn cryptocurrencies on, so if we cannot come up with our own personal investments, we would be better off staying with well established companies even if the returns they pay is little.

Now I can add an option which is holding ! Because we expect a saggering bitcoin price hikes in the next few months ! anyone agree with me here ?

I prefer to get the money but I would invest in Yobit of course. I don't know how to invest in this forum. Until