Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

2 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

i think collecting money from this forum will not get you that far because you will need to make your own good money by investing some of your own money as well.

50 minutes ago, Shakayet20 said:

Which one is best investment or collection? Please can anyone tell me this please i want to do investment collections in crypto

Friend first you need to learn and understand all the steps before invest on any crypto currency from high rank members . You are in this step where your any mistake make you lose your currency's .

• +1 1

I prefer to raise money in the Crypto world because I will raise it for capital in trade and investment because this is the only thing I can do. I have no other capital.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think the most wise idea is to reinvest it, and to make sure that it earns even more , but be sure that you keep on posting the right post , these could be when and where you get your wealth from, its also important you put together the right investment ideas, this being there are so many coins that can make you lose everything you have. but also there is a chance that when you take in your posting earning, you can  put them in a bank and invest else where , make sure you know where you put this earnings, this are some of the best  ways to earn money 2020

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The bitcoins you earn from cryptotalk campaign is great but it's not enough on it's own, once you have a good amount you need to start trading to gain profit

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I can do both.

But i can tell that is a goood platform to invest in 

Also if you have 50 bitcoin you can go to yobit and invest in a week will be  57 bitcoin i know that is really great but 😂 i don't have that much

• -1 1

You can invest also in this exchange only forums don't have any option to invest in forum you can only do post and earn for per post and in exchange you can invest there is an option to investbox there you can try 

• +1 1

I certain do both of these options. I have invested on bitcoin and other crypto from my personal money, while i also like to collect bitcoin from cryptotalk and other faucet websites. 

• +1 1

This is a good question but it is completely a choice of one. I have my own strategy. I collect the money from this forum to increase my portfolio. But i also make money by investing those money in the crypto tokens or coins. I think it is better to male some move rather than just holding it. But take decision of your own. Which you love. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I done investment for getting some profit from my investment in crypto market because this high risk market so be careful about your decision of investment.

I done investment for getting some profit from my investment in crypto market because this high risk market so be careful about your decision of investment.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I will prefer investment rather than just collecting because when you invest, it grow your portfolio than just collecting. Investment also give you market experience, so start investing and if you don't know then start with very little amount.

• +1 1

I rarely invest, I get altcoins in other ways (bounty, airdrop, faucets) and I make a long term hold strategy, when their price / value seems fair to me I exchange them in bitcoin which is the only one that really accumulates

• +1 1

I prefer to invest but in ny own wallets and my own ideas .. not in Platforms or somthings like that

And the invest should be the first idea to make a profit

If you are getting  more money in investing then investment should be done and other because all you need is money ,nowadays money matter more than any things else so people are trying to earn money through less investment or through other free ways for earning money.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I think its better to collect only. Investment is a risky term, and collection of money by doing some easy tasks ia good and safe and also good for mental relaxation.

• +1 2

earn and invest at the same time. while collection coins you are just spending time to do that so if the price falls you just lost that time and not real money. investing is just more dangerous because you are using your money instead of your time.

so collecting is the best way

According to me at first i will invest the currency which i will get from here. Thn acoording to my need i will withdraw it at the perfect time. But yeah investing is my first priority.

Edited by Newaz787

Boss now this is the time of investment, and earn after make a strong investment. But more people holds the crypto currency and wait for the high prices. This is depend on user nature.

Very good question for you! While I will look for income in cryptotalk after that I will think again to choose between the two. What do you think?

I think is better to rename you proposition with collection then we invest them, because both are good, there are some people who have the money they do investment without collection but those who without money collection then invest.

I prefer collecting money because it's way more safer and easier, and also I don't really want to use my money because once I started something and it gives me a good feedback, I will keep on doing it and that might lead me to not saving my money for some things that I really need.

I invest all the money that I earn from the forum, I recently earned about 50 dollars from this money, I used to think let them lie to themselves, but now I realized that if they lie I will remain at the same financial level.

I prefer to invest money that I earn from this forum so I can make more money, saving is also good cause bitcoin price is always rising.

I think everything will be in the right place, we need to hold coins in the right moment I mean when the price is low, and wait for the price to increase to sell, I prefer this method more than any other one