What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

I just want to ask, what is the ultimate goal of Satoshi's creation of Bitcoin? is it true only for transactions and payments as a substitute for other online payments? while now the price of bitcoin is rising and becoming a profitable investment asset. so what do you think (satoshi) about the current development of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

One of my personal questions would be: Do you personally have benefit from Bitcoin ? Perhaps he just created it because he wanted to do something good for the world, or was it a set-up plan to become rich ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If I met Sathosi Nakamoto I would like to ask what are the basic principles he used when creating Bitcoin?  * this is not about technology but the things in he have thus creating Bitcoin besides decentralization*

• +1 1

I really want to ask him what he thought about making crypto currency. And what did the crypto currency bring to reality?

I ask from the Satoshi Nakamoto that what is the problem face in the life and when think this green idea as a solution of this problem. Yoi know that crypto currency is the solution of priblem which he face or feel.

i would ask if he/she/them really believe in what he has done so about financial freedom for all without undergoing at the banks powers, etc..

I dont as her.i just thank her becouse he was the one who introduce this kind of earnings.and i know lots of people gets benefits if what works he was done.thats all i could say to her.

I will ask Santosi Nakamoto why you disappear when everyone expects prosperity for Bitcoin and does not fight to the end so that Bitcoin truly benefits the little people throughout the world.

if l meet satoshis nakamoto i not ask any questions with nakamoto i tell thanks for making crypto currencies or bitcoin or i hug to nakamoto.

If I meet Satoshi nakamoto I will ask him two questions, wich are how you received the idea of this coin, I mean how you knew that this coin will be so successful?? And the second question is why you are hidden now, for what reasons your disappeared?? 

I'd probably ask him why he dissappeared if wasn't thinking that what he was creating was illegal and viewed as anothe ponzi scheme that made extremely rich the early involved members and then created a new age army that was shilling the speculative part of the halving. Why create the halving in the first place. Just make it a standard number of bitcoins mined every 10 minutes for a hundred years instead. The halving only creates speculation and provides the early miners that were mining 10.000 Bitcoins per day with more billions.

This is a great enthusiastic question and i always hope that suppose i can meet Satoshi Nakamoto but i know this is not possible. The most important thing which strikes in my mind many time is he did a great job. Showed a very beautiful way to us. For this he or she should be very proud of that and reveal the identity. But why he didn't do it. Why he is anonymous now? 

If I have opportunity to ask one question to Satoshi Nakamoto, maybe I'm gonna ask him "how much bitcoins in your all wallets?, give me some please." 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, Satoshi
By keeping your identity secret is one of the most important factors that made Bitcoin able to survive until now, will you reveal your identity to the public?

On 1/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

lolx. i will only ask a question to satoshi nakamoto that what is reason behind the hidden of himself or why he became a secret after launching a great technological coin.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

Should I come across Satoshi Nakamoto, am going to congratulate him for his phenomenal invention and his decision and steps to remain anonymous was equally a master class and I'll pray him to maintain the status quo and to never reveal himself.

Well, good question.So, If I could ask one question to Satoshi Nakomoto, I would ask what is his Bitcoin address? because of I am so much curious to know how much bitcoin he was store as the creator of bitcoin.

I would ask satoski nakamoto where did he get the idea of creating the bitcoin, also why he was hiding after he launching the bitcoin?

Hello Sir Satoshi Nakamote
I wanted to ask you why you did not set the lost bitcoin recovery capability to protect bitcoin from being lost

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

I would ask him a question that will be more logical like If his creation of bitcoin is the only thing in his mind or does he think he can create another cryptocurrency other than bitcoins.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I will ask him why did he actually hide his identity at the first place if he will really appear again

I will ask him about what was his opinion about his creation is getting used by a lot of people, what does he feel about that? is he happy or disappointed? Also I want to know if he is proud of his creation because he solved a problem about money in the world.

How did he manage to create a system that they have been trying to hack for years and somehow prevent its development but they do not succeed.. And I would also ask him if his conscience is gnawing when he finds out that criminals use his creation to hide from the law.

I would want to ask on how did he or she came up with the idea of bitcoin and how are these things happening right now possible. How is something undervalued can be very valuable and how does one maintain the market growing. I am very interested with bitcoin's roots.