How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

this post will really valuable because many members are getting fear are there Bitcoins  hindis a place or not for them I want to say your Bitcoins are in the safe place in the yobit wallet one more thing I want to add here be careful from the frauds and scammers because once you get trap then it is impossible to recover your money.

Strong password, strong anti-virus, be clever not sharing any of your important information with 

ANYONE at all.

If the amount is impressive on the wallet it is possible to save the private key and delete the wallet from the computer

44 minutes ago, Israt68 said:

Yes of course there are many ways to secure your cryptocurrency, but all depend about us if we do thing good we will be attentive for anything that comes from scammers and hackers. To keep your crypto safe first you need to invest on the best hardware wallet and dont think any offers comes through your email to infect your machine

To keep your crypto currency safe you should always keep it in wallet having a very difficult password so hackers or scammers can not crack it easily.

1 minute ago, Marazzj said:

We should use a safe and trustworthy wallets that we can make sure that they can not make our ore ore that we need to secure our online accounts we can make our currency offline wallet and hacker to make your cake

In order to lower my risk of loss because of a hack I also spread my crypto over multiple trusted wallets. I have for instance some crypto in Coinbase, Binance, Yobit and coinomi.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Your suggestion will helped everyone.because, store crypto security must need.if your security not strong then there have chance to hack your account.so, everyone should care about security first then store crypto coin. 

With work plenty of carryout to take a ones crypto safeguarded, that you make to help hang on through to ones minimal enter in addition to billfold settee with anodyne seeing that thoroughly seeing that please don't get away from towards reef fishing websites, therefore, you realize how to controlling electronics billfold.

There are a lot of security methods, we must not share passwords and e-mails with anyone, and we must use all types of protection that are provided, such as confirmation by mail, phone number, or two-factor authentication.

Securing crypto currencies is not that hard , you just need to be smart. Create multiple e-wallets. Split your cryptocurrencies in every wallet. Do not store your password online. Write it down in a diary or try to remember it.

not necessarily you should keep your cryptocurrency on different wallet , just keep it on big wallets like coinbase with all kinds of security option it offers , even if you lose your crypto from website breach , big wallet sites pays you back if its their security breaches 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

A strong password is no guarantee that the wallet will be protected. Any device connected to the Internet is not secure. The best alternative is to use a cold wallet

To secure your Cryptocurrency you need to stay away from scammers. The scammers might create. different scams , which will create different types of problem . Also we need to use stronge and unique password.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

What is said is true that if you want to anticipate and secure your assets, the steps that must be done are the Two Authentication Factors that we apply are very helpful.

As a beginner, I don't know much about cryptocurrency. I want someone guide me about security rules because I hear that many peoples lost their money when they start using cryptocurrency. 

here scores of habits to respect your crypto secure, like you partake of to keep on your clandestine major and wallet express in safe and sound as effectively as dont go off to the fishing sites and you be able to assistance hardware wallet.

Its completely depend upon you.If you can't deliver strong password then it will riskable and you should be aware about all of us hyperlink.You cannot click on every body hyperlink.

Securing your currencies is more important than the profit you get. Many beginners lose their money because of not insuring their wallets or forgetting the password.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:32 PM, rehan said:

we should use a secure and trustable wallets we have to confirm that they can scame us ore not they are legit ore not and we have to secure our online accounts we can  put our coin in offline wallets its possible scamer and hacker can take your currences 

We secure our cryptocurrency by protecting it with password and never shared it to anyone. Some peoples told that cryptocurrency don't gives us actual pay that we earn but it is totally wrong. 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:19 AM, duncun007 said:

i have been in crypto for 3 years so far  and i still dont like wallets because it means you will have to move your coins back and forth from exchanges to wallets and fees are cutting in your investments.

Yea, but the security of the coins is paramount to anyone, it will be a good positive way to get your coins without been hacked

i think the best way to secure your coins is to have offline wallets on usb or some ssd and just transfer those important money on that wallet and use it as bank. otherwise all systems can be hacked so you are not safe in online.

Probably the best way to save your entire cryptocurrency is to simply not use strange sites. The best protection for your account will be 2fa from Google. Never use exchangers without reviews, always watch exchangers on BestChange. Do not fall for the tricks of scammers, if someone writes to you in PM that he needs help to get the money out, then don’t even try to do anything — it's scam. Be careful good luck.

Welcome with me
My friend I agree with you, diversify the wallets, and choose the appropriate type of them such as paper wallets to store our encryption
Two Factors Authentication for Android is very important to ensure the wallet is safe from any breach

We can secure crypto currency from unauthorised access or the hackers they can hack your account easily and then your payment will be gone

The best protection would be to use the keys to enter, but it is quite dangerous, a lot of people just lose these keys and their cryptocurrency is now simply actually frozen forever. Another of the best way to protect this is to connect 2fa from Google.

we have lots of way to secure  crypto currences we can store crypto online wallets but in treasted wallets like blockchain best way to secure your coins is ofline you can store your coins offline wallets