How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

Yes brother that is true but still some additions are there such as keeping our information private, logging out our wallet after its use, transacting with known persons only, checking filled information properly and reconfirming it, etc are some instructions one has to follow to keep his wallet secure so as to keep his crypto secure too.

thanks to you 
let me add to choose the type of your wallet is very important thing 
there are two types hot wallet and cold wallet 
cold wallet does not connect with internet so it is safer that the hot one which all the time is connected to internet 
but you need to store the password in safe place cause it is the only key to your wallet in this case 

• +3 1

You can also buy Trezor Wallet or ledger nano and others. Also, you can rely on the famous digital wallet programs and note the famous word. It must have reviews and support from the official crypto sites.

Use 2-layer security in cryptocurrency account security, Regular software updates to secure cryptocurrency information, Awareness of online scams, Use complex passwords

On 1/15/2020 at 10:54 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

There many ways to keep your crypto secure, like you have to keep your private key and wallet phrase in safe as well as dont go to the fishing sites and you can use hardware wallet.

Last day i saw that someone hack my system and i hope that he is not send any coin from my laptop becasue so many peoples will just hack the systems and they transfer all you money from your wallet and you can not do any thing on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your tips is good for crypto security  we should follow.  And some advice from me please do not store online your password and if possible then google 2 fector authenticator is best for your accounts security  allow one time password 

The best way to secure your cyptocurrency assets is to store it on hard wallet.but if you don't have it  you can still use online wallet but don't share any info regarding to it.also 2fa verification is a good it help to avoid getting hacked.

In my opinion this wallet is a more secure wallet. You can secure your cryptocurrency in Coinbase Wallet. You can secure your cryptocurrency by using a secure wallet.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of l

Thanks for sharing but also we can put the information in usb drive more safety will not hurt us at all. Good luck

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

To secure your crypto,we have to used exchange or wallet that is trusted and proven legit,be alert and careful in online world and using google or sms authenticator will help a lot.

Crypto currencies can be saved to many different e-wallets which has proper security system that prevents hacking. 

Good tips for every user here. The most important thing is always to be careful and don't trust anyone strange. A lot of people who want to deceive you and take access to your crypto. :(

To secure your cryptos, I believe we need to emphasize on those online wallets that has a good security plans, and not those that will tell us they lost their private keys, imagine that.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:54 AM, Smiling_assasin said:

There many ways to keep your crypto secure, like you have to keep your private key and wallet phrase in safe as well as dont go to the fishing sites and you can use hardware wallet.

thank you for this advice is very good and very helpful to remain careful in maintaining the confidentiality of the accounts of colleagues here

Well if you are looking for this then i would suggest you that use the wallets which is most safest among all and key you private key very personal don't share it with anyone, and remember your passwords.

17 hours ago, Lizu1144 said:

Ithink it also only minimizes your chances of being stolen. Hackers can still attack the exchange directly, which is very difficult to prevent. it also great affrot.But it's more secure.

You can save it don't just store your personal info online. And also a secondary mail.is recommended.

• -1 1

To secure our cryptocurrency we have to put them on a very good and trusted wallet than we have to use 2step and a very strong password. We should never share our personal information to others.    

For wallets, I recommend having a private key and double security connection to your google account or email. I keep my wallet secure that way. or using hardware wallets is also very secure

thankyou for this mate, indeed there are many ways to secure our crypto currency just be used to not trust directly what the other site because it might be scam. 

Very easy hand, you just have to take care not to enter fraudulent sites and leave wallet keys or leave emails, you must very well protect your account with good encryption, so that nobody enters your wallet.

thank you for your nice information.it is very need to know for our coin safety. i hope every one get benefit from your post.thank you so much dear.

Yes we must have a strong password like adding the symbol, the letter should be capital at least one, that can not easily to guess to the hacker and enable the google authentication this can surely secure your crypto.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very important to use a trusted wallet if you using a online wallet.And use very strong password as well as us  2nd step verification to keep wallet safe.

I advise you to keep your wallet off line  also known as cold storage  that provides the highest level of security in the save process  The process involves keeping the wallet in a safe place that is not connected to the network  When done correctly  it can provide very good protection against computer vulnerabilities and attacks

Edited by moratta230