How to secure your crypto currency... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

the best thing to do is to download the official wallets on a safe pc and save the seed somewhere.

it is even safer to use hardware wallet, like a ledger, and obviously save the seed given at the time of creation here too

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes of course there are many ways to secure your cryptocurrency, but all depend about us if we do thing good we will be attentive for anything that comes from scammers and hackers. To keep your crypto safe first you need to invest on the best hardware wallet and dont think any offers comes through your email to infect your machine.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Not just the 2fa confirmation, you need to activate every possible feature in that wallet, ans choose the best wallet because à lot of them are not secure enough, and I suggest you to use hardware wallets, they are the best 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5

Thank you very much @Migo. I have done the same. We should keep the coins in a different wallets so that the risk of coins theft is reduced. Should we always be vigilant about being scam?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes this should follow all crypto workers because it is very important to the security of your crypto coins and the best is that if have many much crypto that get an hardware wallet that will be great 

• +2 1

Yes, it's very true that I did this to secure my cryptocurrency

Always make sure the address of the site you are visiting is correct and not a fake site
Use two-factor authentication throughout your Bitcoin wallet and email address

Use the password manager program
 If you use a Gmail account, do a security check

• +1 3

Just now, Yanadia said:

Yes, it's very true that I did this to secure my cryptocurrency

Always make sure the address of the site you are visiting is correct and not a fake site
Use two-factor authentication throughout your Bitcoin wallet and email address

Use the password manager program
 If you use a Gmail account, do a security check

And finally it is best to use a wallet that is offline. The safest is a ledger with fingerprint protection and a password. But that doens't make it easier when you want to trade regularly.

• Useful or interesting 3

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Protecting 2fa does not always help protect your wallet. It is better to use a different protection with 2fa, which will give more protected data. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We can secure our Cryptocurrencies by properly holding them in Wallets can which have  security features like 2fa, Anti-DDos,SSL and file system encryption and a good antivirus software.

• +3 1

What is said is true that if you want to anticipate and secure your assets, the steps that must be done are the Two Authentication Factors that we apply are very helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You can secure you crypto by using wallets that is really trusted and really secured, wallets that have 2fa is really good because you are the only one who will receive the code unless it was hacked too. Also you should be really careful in your actions or transactions because you are always dealing with strangers.

• +1 1

Easy thing to do, no need to use multiple wallets. The main thing to note is the place (wallet) to store, use a secure wallet, a unique password, and don't overflow to add a security system like 2FA.

• +1 1

The best thing to do to secure your crypto currency is to avoid sharing your information about your crypto account or even your crypto wallet and avoid clicking some malicious site to avoid getting hack and scam.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, right, so that what we store safely maintained we must have a different storage area and create a very strict security system. Most importantly, don't give out your personal information to other people.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Cloud said:

My advice would be use a wallets that you could hold the private key and the featured to use a different layer of passwords. Keep them in a safe place, and don't forget to write your private key and recovery seeds.

i have been in crypto for 3 years so far  and i still dont like wallets because it means you will have to move your coins back and forth from exchanges to wallets and fees are cutting in your investments.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Well, your tips are helpful. It's a good way to secure wallet but we need to do every possible feature in our wallet which makes our wallet much more secure and strong.

• +5 1

of all the methods to secure crypto, I think you all are correct and the most important thing in this case is, how can we safely store private key, keystore, password, wordsheed that cannot be forgotten or lost.

thanks sharing information.also create 

a hardware wallet and secure your balance.use only high secured wallets or don't store private keys online.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, you can secure that by putting your coins in the best wallet in the internet, i will prefer to you the yobit exchanger mate, this exchanger have some wallet and this is secure for the hackers and scammers, and also you can roll your coins by investing some other coins and also they have some bet game.

I agree with what the OP said, in addition to not using a wallet exchange for storing crypto currencies for a long period of time, it's better to use a hardware wallet 👍

• +2 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/16/2020 at 12:47 AM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

That is the most thing that we need to do to secure our assets, so we can avoid hackers or people who want to steal our money. There are many more that we can do to save our wallet and secure from the bad things that might happen.

• +1 1

We can secure our cryptocurrency in a way that no one will try to invade or try to hack it. Use cryptocurrencies wallets that come from a knows source only if the source you think is not capable of securing your crypto don't attempt to use it, try to authenticate your account to secure your wallet, store your coins in a cold wallet and I think the last is don't store your cryptocurrency in a single or a single wallet only.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Many way to secure it, strong password with 2fa and change it once a year, do not use public device, do not share with other people although with family. do not save in online place.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Thanks, indeed we should do this because losing cash is not good at all. Not to offend you or anything but i just wanna tell you that it's better to check your spelling first before posting because that'll give you more reputation. Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊