How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

You may need to secure your wallet with securities such as Bitcoin or crypto currency which may be licensed, Ethereum, etc.

Thanks for sharing good idea of course, but we should have to make wallet in offline phone use it online when withdraw just that...

The best way to secure your cryptocurrencies is to create a wallet and make it safe with good password

The best way to secure your cryptocurrencies, is by using a hardware wallet and storing them there. You will have to copy the private key and a backup also and store them somewhere safe, where noone can find them. If you have a decent amount it is always better to take the appropriate steps to protect your assets from theft.

its very simple.

you have to bind phone or 2fa on wallet and exchange and never share your private key with others.

if anyone find your private key then your money surely lost at all.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 5:40 AM, fatima123 said:

We can store our currencies by  following ways store to good wallets with having strong password for it and second do not share yours password to any unknown person. 

the passwords of any account like exchange account or any wallet must be secured to any private place. all should use trusted wallet and exchange for any transaction.

Yah. It's best to activate all possible security that the system has. But it's safer to have a hardware wallet. And never give private information about it to anyone or to any suspicious websites asking for your private key.

2FA is for an online wallet. But the safest is the offline wallet. I repeatedly say, whatever the wallet does not matter as long as you really take care of it. You are the main factor.

There are a lot of methods to secure one's assets. Such as using a good wallet, the safest one or they said is the hard ware wallet. Using a good exchange with a good or tight security. Always make sure you're using the correct address either send or received addresses. 

Use a good exchange with a good or tight protection. Always make sure that you are using the correct address, either sending or receiving addresses. There are many methods for securing resources. General Chat Chat LoungUsing such a good wallet is the safest, or they say, hard

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

That is a good idea, But creating different wallets or more than 5 or 10 wallets could be something difficult to remember the passwords or creating same passwords for them is quite dangerous. The best thing is create only 2 or three wallets with different passwords and store the private keys on a paper.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Crypto trading is not a soothing goad it has a grouping of difficulty and in height danger correspondingly persons inhabitants produce a crypto trading expertise and strategy they will be solving at distribute unemployment issues.       

There are many wallets that has a private key and you can keep it safe to secure your account... The good thing i know about private key is that you can get paid any coins without sharing your wallet address, you can only use the private key instead.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 minutes ago, Raihan hasan said:

To keep your crypto safe first your need to invest on the best hardware wallet and don't think any offers come through your email to infect your machine. The steps that must be done are the Two Authentication Factor that we apply are very helpful. 

I  have one question, are hardware wallets real necessary for use over online wallet? I know they are more secure but.

In my opinion, we should not hold cryptocurrency in any kind of extra site for a few years because exchange sites are more likely to be hacked. We must have all our online based private onesAny cryptocurrency that has it should be done because we have to use all kinds of offline-based wallets in the market as well as there is absolutely no chance of being hacked

13 hours ago, osomapto jibon said:

there are many ways to secure my cryptocurrency. it  depend about me if i thing good i will be attentive for anything that comes from hackeer. always don't say my info any unknown person.

Yes i agree with you my friend i like your opinion there are many ways to secure my crypto currencies and don't say your info any unknown person

On 1/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

This method is the best way to avoid being hack but i normally Bind my phone number to my email so that if anyone try to use my Email or account I get notification and this is safe because you can get notification even your offline.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If we want our crypto currency safe  use this options like first select the wallet where we store our crypto currency like coinbase blockchain my either wallets then give a strong password and active 2fa authenticator give all possibilitys which provides this wallets but one important note don't share this password email and private keys any third persons

In digital platforms security is one of the most important factors. Using strong passwords everywhere to keeping those passwords safe and using popular verified wallet, all are important steps to secure one's crypto 

Edited by Jami95

Securing crypto currencies is not a big issue. Only few things to be noticed and concern about some care instructions. 2 factor authentication is a strong thing to secure our wallets and exchanges also.

Dont give anyone your password. Install a good antivirus software.  Dont visit any suspicious site