How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

You are absolutely right my mate, there are many ways to protect our wallets and accounts. You have shared two main points of securing the wallet which are to protect our password and enable the two factor authentication sign-in feature, and other is to keep money in different wallets. Through these two major steps, we can not be lost our money or account in any wallet.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend, you can secure your encrypted currency through the wallet. You can transfer all the currencies you won to the Yobit wallet. This wallet has strong protection for currencies that cannot be hacked or stolen

• +2 1

You can get you crypto by utilizing wallets that is truly trusted and truly got, wallets that have fa is great since you are the one in particular who will get the code except if it was hacked as well. Likewise you ought to be truly cautious in your activities or exchanges since you are continually managing outsiders.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

I think you should activate two-factor authentication and also activate the confirmation on your email and phone number and also set a really strong password

One of the best ways to secure your cryptocurrencies is by using a hardware wallet and storing them there. You will have to copy the private key and a backup also and store them somewhere safe, where no one can find them. If you have a decent amount it is always better to take the appropriate steps to protect your assets from hackers and scammers.

You can secure your wallet in many ways, including using wallets that have a very strong protection method, using passwords and keeping them in a safe place, or you can use cold wallets. Avoid shouting and websites unknown and unidentified and reliable applications, as these methods are very common these days

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that the secure money is a big problem on this forum I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account that will help you to secure your money so best of luck

We must be very cautious about where we keep our cryptocurrencies, as they are more vulnerable to theft than paper currencies, I think that electronic wallets that are not connected to the Internet are much safer than others

• +1 1

Yes, there are many ways to secure your cryptocurrency, but it all depends on us. If we do our jobs well, we will be vigilant against scammers and hackers. To keep your crypto secure, first invest in the best hardware wallet available, and don't believe any offers you receive via email would infect your phone.

we Need to selected good and Trusted wallet for store our crypto currency , I think if we have some money for investment then we will purchase hardware wallet because security in hardware Wallet is really amazing .

we will never share any information that's is linked with our wallet to anyone .

• +1 1

If you want to store currencies for the future without trading them, it is recommended to save money in electronic wallets such as the blockchain wallet and trust, but if you want to trade on a daily basis with platforms, it is the best option such as Yobit and Binance.

You are right my these are the basic things to keep you cryptocurrency safe but we should also don't share our wallet information with others because the scammers could easy hack your wallet by using this information so we should be careful from them

• +3 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

The main thing in my opinion to secure your crypto currency is that your private key should be in written or will only be in your mind.. If you safe your password on the Google or on the internet anywhere then there are high chances that your account can easily be hacked.. So never safe your private key on internet.. Always keep it in written form or in your mind only. It's also necessary that your password should be a combination of words and letters so that it will be difficult to hack it. 

The best way to secure your cryptocurrencies, is by using a hardware wallet and storing them there. You will have to copy the private key and a backup also and store them somewhere safe, where noone can find them. If you have a decent amount it is always better to take the appropriate steps to protect your assets from theft.

Securing crypto currencies is not that hard , you just need to be smart. Create multiple e-wallets. Split your cryptocurrencies in every wallet. Do not store your password online. Write it down in a diary or try to remember it.

• +2 1

The best assurance is utilize the keys to enter, however it is very perilous, a many individuals simply lose these keys and their digital currency is presently basically really frozen until the end of time. One more of the most ideal approach to shield this is to interface 2fa from google.

Yes, this is correct. We must choose the appropriate and most secure wallet, so I recommend a trust wallet and also I recommend using two-factor authentication for Google when transferring currencies from the wallet.

This is all about the security of our cryptocurrency assets because there are so many scammers in the cryptocurrency world now and they are willing to take advantage of their wickedness to steal from people,so we most learn from this, thanks

• +2 1

Yes, dear friend, in addition to the fact that there are many types of wallets, the most important of which is cold wallets because they are more secure and do not need an Internet network, so it is difficult to penetrate .. All appreciation

The security is very important in cryptocurrency world, as your feets are important for working, beacuse if your privacy is very weak, then you expose your resources to the scammers and the hackers, thank you for sharing this with us.

It's a good idea to store cryptocurrency in different wallets but i advice you to pick the best wallet for you the one that is most secured and try not to open suspicious links they may be a scam.Also don't give your password to anyone.