How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

Holding big amount of your crypto currency was advisable to store it on offline wallet to prevent the threats of hacks and internet scams. The use of 2FA was the best way to secure your wallet.

• Useful or interesting 3

I am secured my crypto currency doing 2FA and i made a kyc good ranking exchange site.I also hold some coin ledger wallet for best secruity.

• +5 1

I would also like to add that if you are using an online wallet makes sure you have a dedicated device just for cryptocurrency transactions while all other activities like email or browsing should be done on a separate device. This ensures that if your email is hacked it does not spread to the device that you use for cryptocurrency transaction.

• +4 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I think it is advisable to store your large amount of crypto currency in an offline wallet to prevent the threat of hacks and internet scamsIf the coin should be stored, using 2FA was the best way to secure your wallet. I'd like to use this method.

General Chat Chat Loung

• +3 1

I think my cryptocurrency is in a much safer place because I use wallets to keep cryptocurrencies where no one can hack money from where I want to use a more robust password.

• +1 1

You can secured your cryptocurrency by using secured wallet.You can keep safe your Cryptocurrency in Coinbase wallet.This wallet is more secured wallet

• +1 1

Presently there many customs to persist in your crypto secure, like you be inflicted with to carry on your classified input and wallet couch in reliable as considerably as dont grow to the fishing sites and you be able to get through hardware wallet is also safe

• +2 1

Simply keep your private kye of your wallet in a safe place 

• +3 1

we can secure our cryptocurrency with 2way. 1st we can Store our currency in different wallet. 2nd we have to create a strong password for our different with wallet. I think this way I secure my currency. 

• +3 1

I can assure you, if an expert hacker wants your codes, he can get it. Don't get me wrong, blockchain is as secure as it gets, and to crack private keys is almost impossible, but the the problem is the holder of those coins, the email of the owners, everything can be hacked, 

• +3 1

In this case there are many ways that you can do to secure Crypto currency and some of the things that you have mentioned correctly and we can protect our private keys and use a hardware wallet.

• +4 1

We can store our currencies by  following ways store to good wallets with having strong password for it and second do not share yours password to any unknown person. 

• +5 1

I think Coinbase Wallet should be used to stay secured in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is secured through Coinbase Wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

This is best for us and you share the wonderful ideas that how i protect crypto coins.

If you give idea that i used different crypto wallet then i pay more coins in the behalf of wallet fees.

Please share the very low fee and secure wallet

there's a way of learning of securing your cryptocurrency don't share to anyone your important information always and avoid clicking the phishing links because if you do that your account will be linked to the hackers or scammers. Be attentive more to search for the legit users.

First, use wallet from trusted sources you know and learn how to use it. Second, save only small amount crypto in your wallet, little asset will not interesting to taking. Third, use wallet with private key for safety.

• +4 1

The best thing that need to be done for the secure of the crypto currency is that to open up a original site and give a very strong password to it. 

• +5 1

To secure our crypto, we have to hide our all information in crypto what are danger for us. Also we have to make conscious to use many others sites how we can save our account from evil deeds who do it.      

On 1/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

It is not so secured. But I am working for these securities now. I do not share my passwords to anyone and not just doing and giving some hint for bad guys to locaate me.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

You secure you cryptocurrencies by keeping them in a safe walelr where hackers and scammers can't have access to it. Don't store your coins on exchanges or other websites like that 

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

First, use wallet from trusted sources you know and learn how to use it. Second, save only small amount crypto in your wallet, little asset will not interesting to taking. Third, use wallet with private key for safety.

well this advise will not be good to those who hold lots of money in crypto, wallets should always be safe place to put money for a while.

• +3 1

We secure our cryptocurrencies just by choosing the best and most secured platforms that's we can hold and trade our cryptocurrencies more safely

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just add tips for your safety method, don't access your wallet from IP public. Use external hardware to save your asset and data. Last tip from me is change your password at lest once a month to avoid scammer. For me this is the safety ways and until now works.

• +4 1

save crypto currency to be more secure, of course, we will store in a safe wallet. and add a security system like 2FA, with that alone your assets are safe.

• +5 1