What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

There are always a risk in investing wether it is on crypto currency or in a real fiat money.my always advice is just invest what you afford to lose it is the best thing to do.becouse as we all know crypto currency has always a risk

Going all in will have some consequences such as losing all balance faster than blinking eye and losing the mind soon. There will be always losers and winners but dangerous investment will not solve the problem due to the greediness.

Risk involved  in investment. But high risk high reward. You can't earn without risk. Risk Bearings ability called profit.  But be sensible in investment. 

I think the worst thing that could happen when you invest a lot in crypto is scammers will swarm you a lot of scammers will try to do anything just to get  that money you invested.

Any investments or businesses involves a high risks so it always depends on us on how much are we willing to take the risks and how much our tolerance was in making risks. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile so it is risky either if it is small or big amount especially if you dont know what your doing.

To be honest with you! I never like to invest in encrypted currencies! I never like the risks! I don't like others to control my money! So I prefer trading because I can control my money as I want

those who invest heavily in crypto must be aware of the danger that comes along as its very dangerous and you might lose all your money in it.

The effect of heavy investment in cryptocurrency depends on who is investing. It might be a catastrophe for a beginner to invest heavily in crypto and can a lot profitable for a crypto professional. But definitely, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Investment on cryptocurrency is always been risky , dont ever expect to earn profit with no risk but if everything goes well then surely it can be your great source of income

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The negativity in increasing investments heavily in the Crypto coins can be suffered in two directions either a user can maximise the profit from the investment and also there is a chance of a huge loss if the price suddenly gets down like the status of Bitcoin.

But if the investor is greedy and is investing a lot of money but is not sure what will happen and depends on luck, then it is likely to be a failure. Consider more risky businesses. Crypto is best for business risk hunters. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:28 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, there have some risk when you are investing some coins and we cannot avoid that, if you have some idea how to invest properly, you don't have worry about for that and you can now start earning some money by doing holding of coins.

Yes, that's  why before we invest we gather first  a lot of knowledge  about it so that we know what we gonna do to earn profit. There are scammers investing so we need to avoid them by not trusting them quickly to not lose. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:28 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, there have some risk when you are investing some coins and we cannot avoid that, if you have some idea how to invest properly, you don't have worry about for that and you can now start earning some money by doing holding of coins.

Yes, that's  why before we invest we gather first  a lot of knowledge  about it so that we know what we gonna do to earn profit. There are scammers investing so we need to avoid them by not trusting them quickly to not lose. 

I think crypto currencies have a high volatile market. No one knows when it pumps heavily or dumped too. There are also security risks invove in it. Till it not be proper regularise it will remain risky. Mostly crypto experts advices to invest only that amount which we afford to lose. 

Yes there is a danger of investing heavily, because if the price goes down sometimes it takes a long time to recover the average value, as there is a lesson called Tom who invested huge sums in two currencies called Steam and Siachen. These two currencies are calculated from less than 6 months, so there is little chance of making a profit in a few months because he will not be able to sell coins at low prices and he will not know when the price will rise and when money is needed in an emergency and if he sells the currency. The less that he does the bigger the damage will be. Thank you. Happy Posting.

Crypto investment is considered a more profitable and more risky business. The crypto business is the best for the risk-takers. You know that the future of crypto is very bright and thus we say there is no danger if we invest in crypto.

When you invest heavily in cryptocurrency you are growing the risk to loss a big volume.so the best option is investing just a part of volume.The danger might lose your cryptocurrency on just a simple mistake.

15 minutes ago, sonda11 said:

it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.because he cannot sell the coins at low prices and he doesn't know when the price will be rise and if he urgent needs money and if he sells coins at low that he will be at great loss .

Wise investment always results in good future. this indicates that a smart investment in any business is the key to gain success. yes it can be dangerous to invest a big amount in crypto currency because it's prices are always unstable so it's best to invest little by little to gain some experience.

11 hours ago, Hasan2520 said:

Crypto-currency is called by digital currency. Many country accept this for their internal transaction. And many country like India announce it as illegal. I think in future bitcoin will lead the whole world.

For the record india have not announced crypto as illegal money. But for another record i agree with you, crypto has no reason to collapse, all these negativity from the ghovernemts is not enough.

According to me lossing all of your wealth in an instant is the most dangerous thing investing heavily in crypto world. You do surely get high profit but the risk is still greater. 

The only danger with such investments is a drop in the price. And also do not invest in new coins they are not stable. It is better to invest in time-tested coins.

Investing heavily on one forum is little bit risky.you can get huge loss. So i suggest you to invest on many forums. By this you have low risk of loss. 

There are no significant risks in investing in a mass only. You must know the good currencies to invest and be good and have a great future and they also have good market value to buy with very cheap price. These are the good factors.