What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

Frankly, this problem annoys many members of this forum, when a number of their posts on Yobit are deleted without notice, I think that the forum and the system linking with Yobit works in a certain way that we have to understand to avoid making mistakes that lead to the deletion of our posts.

Admins delete posts not only because they are repetitive, but also they delete topics which are old or useless and all messages that been written there also been deleted.

I think every users are having this problem and also this problem will not solve because lots of users are posting scam posts and moderators remove that posts, also we have to follow rules and regulations before going to post.

I admire that I also give my best effort through writing post on particular topic after few day same topic is created again that makes me also confuse. But I have no problem with cryptotalk and yobit I always consider posting on different topic. 

I don`t know what problem is, because I didn`t face with it, I always try to post unique posts because I don`t want that admins can delete my posts and don`t count them 

I understand your intent, but the matter is not limited to duplicate publications, but how did you formulate the topic? Was it beneficial or was it useless to make yourself the reader’s place in the sense of who will read this topic on him by understanding the significance of it and benefiting from it?
 Also, do not try to confuse the words or that it will definitely be deleted, it is better to read the rules in order to avoid your posts being deleted.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I admire that I also give my best effort through writing post on particular topic after few day same topic is created again that makes me also confuse. But I have no problem with cryptotalk and yobit I always consider posting on different topic. 

Yes You are right because just like you I am also making sure that my post is great and have quality because I am sure that it will help people here in cryptotalk and we should know what we can do to help others here. 

8 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes You are right because just like you I am also making sure that my post is great and have quality because I am sure that it will help people here in cryptotalk and we should know what we can do to help others here. 

14 hours ago, nykas said:

I don`t know what problem is, because I didn`t face with it, I always try to post unique posts because I don`t want that admins can delete my posts and don`t count them 

Try to actually make a good post on this forum because that is the only way you will be safe from the rules and the moderators. If you have bad posting then it might be bad for you.

If you're facing the post delete problem then the easy way is to post in good topic for few days. Comment in those topics which has more replies and it is old so that the post doesn't get deleted and your comments in it too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are a lot of topics that are deleted and may be repeated, you can check by searching for the topic before publishing it.

This is a normal thing here.. Don't worry , just keep working! The main goal of joining this forum should be learning and making useful content! The moderators are doing their best here, they are fighting the spammers and delete all useless posts.. Try not to comment on useless posts because all of them will be deleted,and your comments would be deleted with them..

We cannot consider this matter as a problem and that this is happening with everyone and frankly, the supervisors deleting large quantities of posts is very sad and frustrating, and the supervisors must find a solution to this matter and we hope that a feature will be added that prevents publishing posts and repeated topics automatically

2 hours ago, Magnom said:

This is a normal thing here.. Don't worry , just keep working! The main goal of joining this forum should be learning and making useful content! The moderators are doing their best here, they are fighting the spammers and delete all useless posts.. Try not to comment on useless posts because all of them will be deleted,and your comments would be deleted with them..

indeed there is nothing to worry about it, it is just normal. More than that everybody who are here face such the problem. As you above mentioned they are fighting the spammers and try to delete posts, which are useless.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 PM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

I am also experiencing the same problem and also most of the time in yobit they are delayed on counting my daily posts which saddens me because sometimes for example they will count my today's post for tomorrow which is not totally right.

There is no problem now bro ! they just make sure that they are deleting all bad posts from this forum ! because I think they are planning to open the register again and soon ! 

I don’t know what is the reason for deleting 60 posts for you within three days. You must have made a mistake while posting or the topics you are posting are duplicates. 
Therefore, you must use the search feature before creating any topic,  i advise you to continue to work and adhere to the rules of the forum.

Hello friend... Yobit they don't concern with our posts, only cryptotalk themselves are concerning with our posts. The moderators are deleting all posts that will have some mistakes like spelling errors, copied posts or useless posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, patitaycute said:

This week I experience a lot deleted post, it's somehow disappointing because you are put a lot of efforts on every post and the cryptotalk at night is somehow slower then some of your post will get deleted. I think also if it will continue some of members will leave cryptotalk.

Just always maintain the quality of your post for you to avoid that to happen again also always check if you reached 100 characters. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Majeshi said:

The problem is not from both of them but the problem its within us members ourselves. The rules says every useless topics or comments will be deleted, all posts which will have typing errors will be deleted, all copy pasted posts will be deleted and when we will submit a topic in a wrong section will also be deleted.

Yes I think tagt you are right because the admins are only doing their jobs here and they are maintaining the cleanliness of the forum by deleting the useless contents that is visible here in the forum which is not beneficial to others. 

So my dear friend. It's a very rare case. I have seen that 26 post are deleting. You can check again the guidelines of the platform. Whether unknowingly you are breaking any rules of the platform. And if not then contact to the moderators.

That means the post that are being deleted are useless post and you are expected to make up for those post that are deleted before they start counting your daily post for payment. 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:46 PM, Balegi said:

It isn't easy try to meet up with post payment that was denied. 

But still we need to be constructive in our post and make sure our topics are unique.

Atleast 100 characters per post.

That's right we need to reach the 100 characters per post so it can be counted as useful post. 

Also let always maintain the quality of our post so it can be considered as useful. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, UT2001 said:

Post deletion do still occur here and I experience this daily with various numbers, The highest amount I have ever had from one day to the next was close to thirty at one point but I guess it is in the interest of the forum when things get sweeped and the spammers get eliminated as I do believe that is what is happening.

The problem is that there is need to raise quality in the new posts we publish. And everyone needs to spend some time to write a few of his own. But make them of high quality and give details, links, sources and not just a few lines of thoughts. There are many posts that contain many errors that can be fixed easily, but the authors didn't probably care to correct them. I'm trying to avoid answering in these posts as they are the first candidates for deletion.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:11 AM, DrElise said:

I think there is problem between them whatsoever. If you're talking about the deletion of our posts, I think it's quite normal to happen, the mods in here were just deleting a lot of topics, might be the useless ones or the oldest topics. To make the forum look a bit better and cleaner, in some way, I think

That's right it's normal that they delete post because of being low quality. 

So I think we can't consider that as a problem in this forum. 

Its frustrating to see our posts being deleted but we have to understand it is necessary to keep the forum clean and maintained. So before posting or replying to a topic make sure that it is not repetitive by searching for the topic in the forum. And also your replies must be useful and reasonable or it will be deleted as well.

468x60-3.png