What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 PM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Some post are being deleted due to the fact that you might already commented in a certain post. As I observe many members keeps on commenting in some post that they can relate and the moderators tends to notice it that's why they delete it. Their is no problem in the forum or in yobit you just have to avoid commenting in a certain post. 

• Useful or interesting 1

my post also deleting daily tomorrow my deleted 5 posts addmins deleting spam topics this is reason of deleting post.i hope cryptotalk fix this problem.

I never had my posts deleted except like 2 or 3 and they probably were deleted because the whole topic that i commented on was deleted, you can't just post randomly and think your post should not be deleted

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I noticed the same too, as the day passed by lots of posts have been deleted. It is really tiring and disappointing at the same time, trying to learn and create unique posts but at the end those admins will just deleted them. This sucks if this continue. We are trying to share some information but it is always deleted.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 1/12/2020 at 11:59 PM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Yes, I completely agree with you, unfortunately many members suffer from this problem and we do not know why this is happening with everyone

I think there is no really problem about yobit or cryptotalk, it's just our posts that was deleted are not that really useful or it's just really bad. It's better that you will always try to do your best when you are posting in order to avoid getting deleted.

Yeah my friend I have the same problem ! maybe I make more than 10 topics ! and now I just have 7 ! and I dont know the reason which made them delete my posts

Yes, unfortunately this is a problem that almost everyone was exposed to, and we did not know what the exact reason was, perhaps it was a technical error

I also experienced it and we should learn from our mistakes. We should not be blaming others. Maybe your posts were not relevant or constructive. Also, it it's really similar to one another. We should be observant.

There is sometime problem with the posts, due to unusual and unwanted posts it get deleted and if such post will be deleted then automatically the comments of such posts will also get deleted so if you want to avoid this issue then try to comment on useful posts.

there are no problems with yobit or cryptotalk. your post deleted for many reasons. your post must be good and you should post in good topic. for more information you should check about forum.

There is no problem with cryptotalk, your posts did not meet the requirements of the forum so it was deleted, always make sure that you read and follow the rules of this forum to the letter.

Boss in my opinion the Yobit delete those post which is useless and rough comment. In my opinion if you make the comment or post with useful knowledge and follow the crypto section rules then your post does not delete. I suggest you that you make best arguments comment according to the crypto talk post. If you want share any topic then you must care crypto talk section rules.

This is best for you. 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today I've noticed my counter went down by a lot too. This was probably because of new rules set for the crypto world section of the forum, which contain the deletion of topics where the author used only a few lines without expanding further into the subject. This is quite useless but I replied in a lot of these. Sadly I've put a lot of efford into expanding the subject of the original poster the way they should have.

There are many members at this platefourm. They learn and earn money and trading skills. So when they post large number of post deleted. It is main problem faced in crypto talk and yobit.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Opinder said:

Last day in cryptotalk will delete my 82 posts and i will complete that becasue i need to learn about the crypto market so much time they will delete the posts which is non-informative and they delete that so our posts will also delete.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sometimes we don't know if the topic is repetitive,  blame those who created a repetitive topics, we just posting our comments. We can not easily determine if that topic is repetitive.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually we can see that now we fached yobit registration problem. We cant creat yobit account. I don't know about this metter. Please tell me what is the main problems

Stop the whining, if you can find another place where it pays 1000 sats per post, I think you would leave instantly without any hesitation. The moderators if they have done that, there must genuine reason. Even I got one warning about my signature. I was upset by it, but then I was wrong, so I have to accept and move on.

I think this is our problem we can't give our 100% effects to this forum, and we can't provide unique and meaning full content and blame admin and moderators, if they want they deleted our all post I think they deleted our useless post any how their is no other site to pay like this 1 post 1k satoshis so don't think they deleted our post without any reason 

• +5 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:59 AM, Opinder said:

Your not alone mate, everyday my counts have deducted , 10 posts per day has been deleted and I need atleast 40 posts in a day to complete full payment. It is getting harder now.And the post interval is making it worst. Earning now is very tough.

as far as i know, in my whole experience to this forum is great but there's a lot also a issues regarding to this deletion of accounts and even posts.. actually most of them is deleted posts remember to post only related to the topics and never post to the topics that 1month up older.. be wiser to choose the topics you want to comment on..

Yes you are right there must be some wrong crypto talk of yobit because  when I write comment a lot of will be deleted why this happens....

Friend no one deletes your post when you are write this post or topic on the rules of this forum but if you write your post on useless topic then these topic get deleted with all the users posts , So you need to write your post on those topics which are information full and must be related to crypto currency .