What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

I do not agree with you my friend because it's the job of the admin and moderators to keep an eye on every post and useless posts should be deleted from thi forum and they are doing there job very well and they have also removed scams from this forum. 

• +2 1

Officials always strive to maintain the forum in high quality, so they delete the repetitive and useless posts. When you choose a topic to raise, you can search the search for the topic if it already exists, so do not bother yourself and publish it.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not face any problem at this time and I I accept that this form is giving you the money and knowledge on the same place that is very valuable for us in the future trade

• +2 1

My friend, sometimes mistakes happen in this forum, but you can check the topics before posting them by using the search button to see if there are similar topics previously published and also do not worry too much about these things. Work hard and you will receive what you deserve.

• +2 1

hello mate, I have not experienced this type of problem, but sometimes I have deleted some comments or postings, because the topics are repeated.

I am.making constructive & unique posts. All this is not happening with.me. You may be doing some false thing that leads to the deletion. Of posts so you must take care of how things are being set up & avoid making frequent errors.

• +2 1

I think every users are having this problem and also this problem will not solve because lots of users are posting scam posts and moderators remove that posts, also we have to follow rules and regulations before going to post.

• +2 1

Before publishing any topic in this wonderful forum, you must have a good knowledge of the field of cryptocurrencies.  I advise you to devote additional time to research and read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.  You can search for topics in the search bar before publishing.  I advise you to make sure that posts are free from misspellings before publishing to avoid bad reputation and deletion.

• +2 2

I do not know that why you are facing this problem. I want to tell you that I have posted the useful information in the forum and my single post is not deleted. And I am earning the money for all the post of 20 posts daily. I have not faced that problem.

Yes most of time my post were delete.  But i think that when our post is similar to other topic and moderator think that is not according to forum .so it may delete.  But as mumber we can make our best if we work hard and focus on that topic which is unique and most usefull in society.  So if we make post on that topic which attract people with this we can get maximum replies and can safe our post. Because most of people are giving response and taking benefits from our post. But i think with in some it will be normal and we can safe our post.

Maybe is because all the rules and regulations about the forum are not fully followed by you if not you didn't have to keep encountering any difficult when you post and it will keep deleting by the moderators.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Dear mate sometimes we think we are doing our best and others are wrong. But may be your posts are really useless. Because moderators have no personal issue with you. And no one else is  facing this problem. So try to improve your content.